Current Year: 2379
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
by Kejal Buris Yesterday at 3:34 am

» *pokes the fleet*
by Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
by Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
by Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
by Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
by Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
by Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
by Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

» Message to all of Aurora Fleet
by Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:55 am

Affiliates

Share | 
 

 [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral


1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member
Posts : 375
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Wed Dec 10, 2014 1:48 pm



Aurora Fleet Special Mission
The Next Generation



Under the command of Commander Eric Pastor, the USS Bounty and its crew of cadets are embarking on a cruise: Around the Alpha Quadrant and back to Starfleet Academy.



Mission starring:


NPC as Commander Eric Pastor
(Human)


Gabriel Arthur as Sciences Cadet Aria Arthur-T'Koris
(Human/Romulan)


Archangel T'Koris as Engineering Cadet Seika Arthur-T'Koris
(Human/Romulan)


Zero Alpha as Helm Cadet Callion Alpha
(Augment/Romulan)


Ilana Telak as Medical Cadet Evek Telak
(Klingon/Cardassian)


Chira Abols as Engineering Cadet Thomas Abols
(Human)


Henriks Abols as Science Cadet Kristina Abols
(Human)


Thelos th'Zhela as Helm Cadet Jas Amojan
(Bajoran)


Safefta Pardek as Security Cadet Srava Nerek
(Cardassian)


Andrew Sheridan as Operations Cadet Christopher Sheridan
(Human)



Anyone wishing to participate in the mission may still do so at any point in the mission by sending me a PM with a character name, species, department and image.

_______________________________

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"Life isn't about finding shelter in the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain."


Last edited by Rachel Deacon on Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:15 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
NPC



Post of the Month - Mission
Posts : 296
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:10 pm

[Bridge - USS Bounty]

Yet another line of cadets stood in front of Commander Pastor, this time a motley bunch of misfits.  He had never seen so many hybrids gathered in one place and... was that?  Yes, it was.  A Klingon/Cardassian hybrid.  That was a new one for him.  Thankfully, there were a couple of humans thrown into the mix as well.

"Attention, Cadets, I will be your commanding officer for the duration of this voyage.  I expect you to be at your best.  I will not accept excuses.  Now.  I want your names, one at a time."

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 678
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Wed Dec 10, 2014 9:54 pm

NPC wrote:
[Bridge - USS Bounty]

Yet another line of cadets stood in front of Commander Pastor, this time a motley bunch of misfits.  He had never seen so many hybrids gathered in one place and... was that?  Yes, it was.  A Klingon/Cardassian hybrid.  That was a new one for him.  Thankfully, there were a couple of humans thrown into the mix as well.

"Attention, Cadets, I will be your commanding officer for the duration of this voyage.  I expect you to be at your best.  I will not accept excuses.  Now.  I want your names, one at a time."

[USS Bounty - Bridge]

Standing in line with the rest of the cadets, Aria jumped a little when Commander Pastor, acting captain, called them to roll. Sighing to herself, she gave a longing look over to her Sciences station, wishing that she was sitting there and not standing here. Why does this guy look like he's been sucking on a persimmon?

Apparently, they were going to go right down the line. Smoothing the front of her teal uniform, Aria stepped forward. "Aria Arthur-T'Koris, Cadet, Sciences."

_______________________________

Click the ID for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:43 am

Eric Pastor wrote:

"Attention, Cadets, I will be your commanding officer for the duration of this voyage. I expect you to be at your best. I will not accept excuses. Now. I want your names, one at a time."

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
 
Apparently, they were going to go right down the line.  Smoothing the front of her teal uniform, Aria stepped forward.  "Aria Arthur-T'Koris, Cadet, Sciences."

Standing next to her sister in line, Seika had easily settled into parade rest, a slight smirk on her face. There was generally a slight smirk on her face nowadays. She didn't flinch as their commanding officer's attention came to her, but she was well known for her fearless, dominant personality, although she was careful never to let those traits spill over into insubordination. She had been taught that much by her parents.

Copying Aria's movements, she took a step forwards, keeping her eyes facing front rather than look at the commander. "Seika Arthur-T'Koris. Engineering Cadet."

_______________________________


Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer


Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member
Posts : 316
Join date : 2014-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:35 pm

NPC wrote:
[Bridge - USS Bounty]
Yet another line of cadets stood in front of Commander Pastor, this time a motley bunch of misfits.  He had never seen so many hybrids gathered in one place and... was that?  Yes, it was.  A Klingon/Cardassian hybrid.  That was a new one for him.  Thankfully, there were a couple of humans thrown into the mix as well.

"Attention, Cadets, I will be your commanding officer for the duration of this voyage.  I expect you to be at your best.  I will not accept excuses.  Now.  I want your names, one at a time."

[Bridge - USS Bounty]

Kristina was just one in a line of cadets that had presented themselves before the captain. Standing beside her cousin, Aria, Kristina couldn't help but smirk when the others gave their departments along with their names. He'd only asked for their names, and that was all she intended to give him. "Kristina Ābols," she said simply, when it came to be her turn. She pricked her ears, waiting to hear her brother's name, knowing he was down there somewhere too.

_______________________________


"Das Problem ist, die Menschen haben den Hang, genau das zu wählen, was am schlechtesten für sie ist."
-Dumbledore
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign


Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 857
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Thu Dec 11, 2014 6:34 pm

NPC wrote:
[Bridge - USS Bounty]
"Attention, Cadets, I will be your commanding officer for the duration of this voyage.  I expect you to be at your best.  I will not accept excuses.  Now.  I want your names, one at a time."

Continuing down along the line, Evek's hazel eyes flicked to the cadet next to him who had just spoken, noting that she hadn't given her department along with her name. He could guess that she was either sciences or medical due to her uniform though. That confused him a little. Surely the point of introductions was to know a little about the person introducing themselves? He couldn't imagine that the lack of information would go down well with the bitter-looking commander, and the expression on their commanding officer's face told Evek that his hypothesis had been correct.

Hoping to take some of the attention away from the cadet in teal, Evek spoke in the deep rumble he had inherited from his father. "Medical Cadet Evek Telak, sir."

_______________________________

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends."
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Most Loveable
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 276
Join date : 2014-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Thu Dec 11, 2014 9:29 pm

[Bounty - Bridge]

Leaning forward a little bit, Thomas peeked around the bulk of his Klingon/Cardassian friend, rolling his eyes at Kristina. Of course she would have to be different. Well. Two could play at that game...in fact, they'd pretty much been playing a game of two ever since the day they were born, being twins and all.

"Thomas Abols," he simply stated, holding his hands behind his back.

_______________________________

Click the ID for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Safefta Pardek
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Star Cross
Post of the Month - Shore Leave
Posts : 399
Join date : 2014-10-13

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:43 am

NPC wrote:
[Bridge - USS Bounty]

Yet another line of cadets stood in front of Commander Pastor, this time a motley bunch of misfits.  He had never seen so many hybrids gathered in one place and... was that?  Yes, it was.  A Klingon/Cardassian hybrid.  That was a new one for him.  Thankfully, there were a couple of humans thrown into the mix as well.

"Attention, Cadets, I will be your commanding officer for the duration of this voyage.  I expect you to be at your best.  I will not accept excuses.  Now.  I want your names, one at a time."

Standing at what could only be described as a very forced attention stance, Srava cut a sharp glance at the disparate group of cadets that flanked her left and right. Though not particularly taller than most, her broad shoulders and stocky build made her seem much more of an obvious presence. She was standing- rather, wedged, between a jittery-looking Bajoran and what she thought had to be a Romulan... or, a hybrid of some sort. She'd never seen a Romulan with blonde hair before.

She could also see some mischievous looking humans... and a very, very unusual hybrid. Is that a Klingon mixed with that Cardassian over there? she thought with moderate disgust. Cardassians had the reputation of creating unsavory hybrids, it seemed. She pushed the thought out of her mind. The last thing she needed was to create a problem. She was here to prove she was good officer material, more to her family than to anything else.

When silence fell, she offered her own brusque, gruff introduction.

"Srava Nerek. Security Cadet."

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign


Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 392
Join date : 2014-08-28

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Fri Dec 12, 2014 5:53 am

NPC wrote:
[Bridge - USS Bounty]

Yet another line of cadets stood in front of Commander Pastor, this time a motley bunch of misfits.  He had never seen so many hybrids gathered in one place and... was that?  Yes, it was.  A Klingon/Cardassian hybrid.  That was a new one for him.  Thankfully, there were a couple of humans thrown into the mix as well.

"Attention, Cadets, I will be your commanding officer for the duration of this voyage.  I expect you to be at your best.  I will not accept excuses.  Now.  I want your names, one at a time."

Oh, no. I'm finally here, first time actually *doing something* past training simulations, and my commanding officer's gotta be someone who looks like he's stiff enough to crack nuts with his arse, Amojan thought to himself as he stood uneasily at attention next to a cardassian whose elbows were digging into his ribs.

He wanted to do well, but all he could think about was that his leg was starting to bounce of its own accord and he just didn't want to catch the cranky commander's gaze again.

"Uh, Helm Cadet Jas Amojan, sir." He said this as quickly and quietly as possible.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Andrew Sheridan
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Post of the Month - Mission
Participated in the first mission Participated in the first mission
Posts : 180
Join date : 2014-10-12

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Fri Dec 12, 2014 9:04 am

Christopher Sheridan was sure his parents: Andrew and Sophie Sheridan were proud of him for making it this far. Certainly, the new gold shirted cadet for Operations had worked hard enough to get to this point...and waited long enough. One by one he listened to the names being given off. Some he remembered from his parents time on the USS PHOENIX where they had met several years ago. Certainly, their old Captain and XOs daughters were present and accounted for. The Abols were present as well, and others he had heard of from listening to those stories of adventures. Soon, it would be his turn to introduce himself.

Starfleet had a way of molding crews together into families, and just as much of a habit of sending them off later in a variety of different directions. So it had been later on with his mother and father as their companions rose through the ranks of their various departments, and eventually moved on to new ships, careers, posts, and futures. Of course, Andrew and Sophie had kept in touch with most of them as their life allowed, and there had been visits from time to time.

He remembered asking his father one day if Andrew knew Sophie was going to be his wife one day when they first dated.

"Son, the day I took your mother to the Christmas party; I had no idea she would be my wife. I had no idea I would be blessed to have her in my life, or that she would be the beautiful mother of my children later on. I simply had no idea that night that in the future she would be the mother of you, Loran, and Elsbeth," Andrew had told him with a smile...a smile that came with the memory of how he had rushed from the Christmas party that year to buy her flowers, deliver them, and pick her up from her quarters in short order.

His time had come....

"Christopher Sheridan," the new Ops cadet announced proudly after stepping forward, and then stepped back after finishing his introduction.

_______________________________

For The Future...
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:22 pm

NPC wrote:
[Bridge - USS Bounty]
"Attention, Cadets, I will be your commanding officer for the duration of this voyage.  I expect you to be at your best.  I will not accept excuses.  Now.  I want your names, one at a time."

As the commander made his way down the line of cadets, Callion had ample time to observe the other cadets out of the corner of her eye.  Like one of her mothers, she was an attentive observer of human nature, although she hadn't had the same upbringing and therefore was far less socially awkward.  She was amused to see that some of the cadets were giving Commander Pastor the respect due his position, but others seemed to be more concerned with making a bit of a joke out of it.

When he came to her, she weighed up the possibility of following the jokers against the possibility of just trying to keep her head down and come out of this cruise without Starfleet Medical trying to breathe down her neck.

She decided on the latter.  "Callion Alpha, Helm Cadet," she said, her tone clipped and precise, exactly like her mother's.

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
NPC



Post of the Month - Mission
Posts : 296
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Fri Dec 12, 2014 4:29 pm

[Bridge - USS Bounty]

Reaching the end of the line of cadets, Commander Pastor reckoned that he had now officially seen it all. He had a crew of aliens, hybrids a handful of humans and several well-known names. And it was his job to turn them into little officers ready to be given deep space assignments.

He had noticed that a handful of the cadets hadn't given their departments with their names, something that he had expected them to do, but the colour of their uniforms gave him enough information to go on for the time being.

"Report to your department heads and prepare for departure. Dismissed."

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 678
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:08 pm

[Bridge]

As the little gathering broke up and headed their own way, Aria held back, falling in beside her sister.  "A cruise around the neighborhood, I guess?" she asked, quirking a delicately-shaped eyebrow.  "You know, an Akira is where mom and dad met.  It's kinda fitting that our cruise is on one."  Not that she expected Seika to see any significance...her older sister had the sense of place and history like unto that of a toad, sometimes.

_______________________________

Click the ID for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:11 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
[Bridge]

As the little gathering broke up and headed their own way, Aria held back, falling in beside her sister.  "A cruise around the neighborhood, I guess?" she asked, quirking a delicately-shaped eyebrow.  "You know, an Akira is where mom and dad met.  It's kinda fitting that our cruise is on one."  Not that she expected Seika to see any significance...her older sister had the sense of place and history like unto that of a toad, sometimes.

Seika had been almost jovial about their cadet cruise, looking forward to getting down to Engineering and getting her hands dirty just like she used to. Of course, the last time she had her hands on an Akira's engineering systems outside of a holodeck had been when she was only three years old, but that didn't matter.

Then her sister had to bring up their parents. The young Romulan's expression hardened, closing off. It had been almost seven years since their mother's unexlained disappearance. Captain T'Koris had disappeared during a command officer's seminar without a word. A missing person's report had been filed, questions asked of the Star Empire's ambassador, but nothing had worked.

Seika had taken the disappearance hard. Archangel had always been there for her, from the moment of her birth and to have her suddenly disappear, without a word?

_______________________________


Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer


Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member
Posts : 316
Join date : 2014-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:54 am

Chira Abols wrote:
[Bounty - Bridge]

Leaning forward a little bit, Thomas peeked around the bulk of his Klingon/Cardassian friend, rolling his eyes at Kristina.  Of course she would have to be different.  Well.  Two could play at that game...in fact, they'd pretty much been playing a game of two ever since the day they were born, being twins and all.

"Thomas Abols," he simply stated, holding his hands behind his back.
NPC wrote:

[Bridge - USS Bounty]

Reaching the end of the line of cadets, Commander Pastor reckoned that he had now officially seen it all. He had a crew of aliens, hybrids a handful of humans and several well-known names. And it was his job to turn them into little officers ready to be given deep space assignments.

He had noticed that a handful of the cadets hadn't given their departments with their names, something that he had expected them to do, but the colour of their uniforms gave him enough information to go on for the time being.

"Report to your department heads and prepare for departure. Dismissed."

[Bridge]

Kristina was almost a little disappointed that the captain had said nothing at the lack of department given. His face had an almost discerning look to it, his head tilted slightly. It seemed for a split second as if he was going to call her out for it, but the look vanished before she could truly get a good look. There were several reasonable reasons for the captain's lack of reaction, so she mentally shrugged the thought off.

Dismissed by the captain, Kristina popped over to where her brother stood, grinning widely before giving him a light punch to the shoulder and saying, "See ya later, brālis." That done, Kristina began to make her way down to the science labs to report in to the Chief of her department.

_______________________________


"Das Problem ist, die Menschen haben den Hang, genau das zu wählen, was am schlechtesten für sie ist."
-Dumbledore
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class


Most Loveable
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 276
Join date : 2014-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Sat Dec 13, 2014 2:49 pm

Henriks Ābols wrote:

Kristina was almost a little disappointed that the captain had said nothing at the lack of department given. His face had an almost discerning look to it, his head tilted slightly. It seemed for a split second as if he was going to call her out for it, but the look vanished before she could truly get a good look. There were several reasonable reasons for the captain's lack of reaction, so she mentally shrugged the thought off.

Dismissed by the captain, Kristina popped over to where her brother stood, grinning widely before giving him a light punch to the shoulder and saying, "See ya later, brālis." That done, Kristina began to make her way down to the science labs to report in to the Chief of her department.

[Bridge]

"Oh, don't make that face, sis," Thomas grinned, shaking his head. "I"m sure there will be plenty more opportunities for you to be a problem child on this little cruise of ours." He poked his tongue out at her as she left, chuckling lightly and catching up with the kid from Ops.

"Hi there! Sheridan, right? I'm with Engineering. I guess we'll be working together, a bit."

_______________________________

Click the ID for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 678
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:56 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Seika had been almost jovial about their cadet cruise, looking forward to getting down to Engineering and getting her hands dirty just like she used to.  Of course, the last time she had her hands on an Akira's engineering systems outside of a holodeck had been when she was only three years old, but that didn't matter.

Then her sister had to bring up their parents.  The young Romulan's expression hardened, closing off.  It had been almost seven years since their mother's unexlained disappearance.  Captain T'Koris had disappeared during a command officer's seminar without a word.  A missing person's report had been filed, questions asked of the Star Empire's ambassador, but nothing had worked.

Seika had taken the disappearance hard.  Archangel had always been there for her, from the moment of her birth and to have her suddenly disappear, without a word?  

[Turbolift]

The change on Seika's face was as obvious as if someone had painted it there, and Aria felt a little guilty for causing it. Yet...was she to forever dance around the subject of their mother? She still divides us, even from beyond the grave. It was a low thought, and Aria instantly regretted it. First off, their mother was listed as 'missing', still, and...she truly loved Archangel. The woman was her mother, after all. But she'd also be lying if there wasn't a part that resented everything Archangel did to their family over the years.

And to her father.

"We can't run from it forever, Ika," she said to the floor plates, as the turbolift began to move. "Let's face it...everything about this trip is going to remind us of her. Of them." It was a big day for the girls, but Aria couldn't help but think of how much better it would have been if their parents were together, either to see them off, or send them an embarrassing subspace message, or...anything.

_______________________________

Click the ID for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:11 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

[Turbolift]

The change on Seika's face was as obvious as if someone had painted it there, and Aria felt a little guilty for causing it.  Yet...was she to forever dance around the subject of their mother?  She still divides us, even from beyond the grave.  It was a low thought, and Aria instantly regretted it.  First off, their mother was listed as 'missing', still, and...she truly loved Archangel.  The woman was her mother, after all.  But she'd also be lying if there wasn't a part that resented everything Archangel did to their family over the years.

And to her father.

"We can't run from it forever, Ika," she said to the floor plates, as the turbolift began to move.  "Let's face it...everything about this trip is going to remind us of her.  Of them."  It was a big day for the girls, but Aria couldn't help but think of how much better it would have been if their parents were together, either to see them off, or send them an embarrassing subspace message, or...anything.

[Turbolift]

Seika folded her arms, her jaw clenched as she listened to Aria. Her sister had always been a daddy's girl while she, although she loved her father dearly, had always been more attached to her mother, no matter what she had had to do over the years to keep them safe.

"I don't intend to let this trip remind me of anything," she growled. "I intend to use it." For her 25 years, the young Romulan was incredibly bitter about her father's reaction to their mother's disappearance. While he had given up on finding Archangel, Seika had never stopped.

Now, a man in a black uniform had appeared in her quarters a couple of weeks ago, telling her that he knew where to find Archangel. Seika intended to use that information, consequences be damned.

_______________________________


Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:05 am

[Bridge]

As the introduction meeting broke up, Callion looked around at the other cadets broke off into groups, heading for the turbolifts to their respective departments.  Spotting a red-shirted cadet, she walked over to him, holding out a hand to shake his.

"My name is Callion Alpha.  I am also a helm cadet," she said, hoping to build some kind of friendship with the Bajoran.  Like mother Zero, she sometimes found it hard to relate to other people, but she did make more of an effort than Zero had.

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 678
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:47 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Seika folded her arms, her jaw clenched as she listened to Aria.  Her sister had always been a daddy's girl while she, although she loved her father dearly, had always been more attached to her mother, no matter what she had had to do over the years to keep them safe.  

"I don't intend to let this trip remind me of anything," she growled.  "I intend to use it."  For her 25 years, the young Romulan was incredibly bitter about her father's reaction to their mother's disappearance.  While he had given up on finding Archangel, Seika had never stopped.

Now, a man in a black uniform had appeared in her quarters a couple of weeks ago, telling her that he knew where to find Archangel.  Seika intended to use that information, consequences be damned.

[Turbolift]

Rolling her eyes, Aria leaned back against the 'lift wall, her crossed arms mirroring her sister's stance. They didn't used to argue like this. Not before...Not before mom disappeared, she thought, turning her head to the side and scowling. Seika didn't come right out and say it, but Aria could tell that she blamed their father for giving up on Archangel. As if he didn't spend six years of his life searching for her. As if he didn't resign from Starfleet to devote time to finding her. Him and Uncle Garen, both. She wasn't a little girl, anymore. She knew the kind of...resources...that Garen had at his fingertips. Him, and the whole Orion Syndicate.

And they'd come up empty-handed.

Something that Seika said tripped Aria's memory. She looked up at her sister, her heterochromatic eyes staring. "Use it? Use it for what?"

_______________________________

Click the ID for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Sun Dec 14, 2014 2:34 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

[Turbolift]

Rolling her eyes, Aria leaned back against the 'lift wall, her crossed arms mirroring her sister's stance. They didn't used to argue like this. Not before...Not before mom disappeared, she thought, turning her head to the side and scowling. Seika didn't come right out and say it, but Aria could tell that she blamed their father for giving up on Archangel. As if he didn't spend six years of his life searching for her. As if he didn't resign from Starfleet to devote time to finding her. Him and Uncle Garen, both. She wasn't a little girl, anymore. She knew the kind of...resources...that Garen had at his fingertips. Him, and the whole Orion Syndicate.

And they'd come up empty-handed.

Something that Seika said tripped Aria's memory. She looked up at her sister, her heterochromatic eyes staring. "Use it? Use it for what?"

[Turbolift]

"Turbolift, halt," Seika commanded the computer, the 'lift quickly coming to a halt. She rounded on her sister, standing close so that their voices hopefully wouldn't be overheard. She didn't want anyone to know until it was too late to do anything about it.

"I know where she is, Ari, and I'm going to take this ship and find her."

_______________________________


Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 678
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:58 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

"Turbolift, halt," Seika commanded the computer, the 'lift quickly coming to a halt.  She rounded on her sister, standing close so that their voices hopefully wouldn't be overheard.  She didn't want anyone to know until it was too late to do anything about it.

"I know where she is, Ari, and I'm going to take this ship and find her."

[Turbolift]

Aria stepped back as Seika rounded on her, entering her personal space so quickly that she had reaction time to do little else. She stopped cold, though, once Seika finally got to what all of this was about. A surge of hope bubbled inside her, but it was tempered by the years of lies and false ends. And now someone had miraculously pulled Archangel's location out of a hat?

"Bullshit," Aria said, her face a mask of indignant rage. "Peddle your crap somewhere else, Seika! Have you lost your damn mind?" She could feel her nails digging into her palms. It was the only thing keeping her from striking Seika where she stood. "You're going to take the ship? What do you mean, steal it? Get real."

_______________________________

Click the ID for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer


Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member
Posts : 316
Join date : 2014-08-05

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Mon Dec 15, 2014 1:58 am

Chira Abols wrote:

[Bridge]

"Oh, don't make that face, sis," Thomas grinned, shaking his head.  "I"m sure there will be plenty more opportunities for you to be a problem child on this little cruise of ours."  He poked his tongue out at her as she left, chuckling lightly and catching up with the kid from Ops.

"Hi there!  Sheridan, right?  I'm with Engineering.  I guess we'll be working together, a bit."

[Bridge]

Just as she was about to step off the bridge, Kristina turned to throw a witty reply back over her shoulder. "You're the one making faces, not me," she laughed, seeing how he stuck his tongue out at her.

[Main Science Lab]

"Hullo?" Kristina asked as the doors slid shut behind her. She gave the room a quick look over, taking note of who and what was there. There were a few consoles lit, but unoccupied, as if someone had only recently left with intentions to return. But what she did not see was her cousin, which was strange. Kristina was sure she'd seen her leave the bridge before she had. What had caused her to delay? Kristina's ponderings about this was suddenly disrupted by the sound of footsteps behind her.

_______________________________


"Das Problem ist, die Menschen haben den Hang, genau das zu wählen, was am schlechtesten für sie ist."
-Dumbledore
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:39 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

[Turbolift]

Aria stepped back as Seika rounded on her, entering her personal space so quickly that she had reaction time to do little else.  She stopped cold, though, once Seika finally got to what all of this was about.  A surge of hope bubbled inside her, but it was tempered by the years of lies and false ends.  And now someone had miraculously pulled Archangel's location out of a hat?

"Bullshit," Aria said, her face a mask of indignant rage.  "Peddle your crap somewhere else, Seika!  Have you lost your damn mind?"  She could feel her nails digging into her palms.  It was the only thing keeping her from striking Seika where she stood.  "You're going to take the ship?  What do you mean, steal it?  Get real."

[Turbolift]

Unperturbed by her sister's outburst, Seika stood firm. Maybe Aria had given up on their mother as well, but Seika would rather die than pass up on this opportunity. "I am real," she replied coolly. "I'm going to do this. Remember the people in black uniforms that mum and dad used to talk about when they thought we couldn't hear? I met one of them a couple of weeks back. They told me where to find her and said that they'd sort out any rules I had to break to get her back."

_______________________________


Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign


Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 392
Join date : 2014-08-28

PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:51 am

Zero Alpha wrote:
[Bridge]

As the introduction meeting broke up, Callion looked around at the other cadets broke off into groups, heading for the turbolifts to their respective departments.  Spotting a red-shirted cadet, she walked over to him, holding out a hand to shake his.

"My name is Callion Alpha.  I am also a helm cadet," she said, hoping to build some kind of friendship with the Bajoran.  Like mother Zero, she sometimes found it hard to relate to other people, but she did make more of an effort than Zero had.

Jas found himself trying to shake off an unpleasant feeling long after Commander stiff-arse had walked away. He clearly didn't like the group of cadet he'd been assigned. Jas didn't want to get in his way and had tried to make a good impression... but then again, he wasn't always the best at handling himself in front of intimidating people.

Life threw another one at him, though. He heard a voice to his side and then turned to see the white-haired hybrid from earlier, and she was obviously intending to shake his hand. "Oh, I uh... Hello," he said, taking the hand after a few awkward seconds and shaking it.

"Nice to meet you. I'm Jas Amojan."

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: [Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation   Today at 7:19 pm

Back to top Go down
 
[Fleet Special Mission] The Next Generation
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Deep Space :: Omicron Delta-
Jump to: