Current Year: 2379
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
by Kejal Buris Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:34 am

» *pokes the fleet*
by Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
by Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
by Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
by Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
by Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
by Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
by Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

» Message to all of Aurora Fleet
by Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:55 am

Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign


Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 857
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Tue Mar 03, 2015 3:42 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
The sharp sensation of his hair being pulled complemented the feeling of Ilana's nails digging into the muscles of Raynor's shoulders, producing a pleasurable rumble from deep within his throat.  "And if he does?  Lana, we're adults, and officers in our respective services.  I'm sure he isn't clueless about what it is we do in our spare time," he grinned, following it with another barrage of strategically-placed kisses, tongue, and nips of the teeth.  "You should not be so uptight about him.  He likes you.  Father mated to a Klingon, after all.  He is not one to judge someone based on their species.  More importantly," he purred, re-positioning her once again, "why are we still talking?"

The onslaught of pleasurable attention drew a faintly frustrated whimper from the Cardassian and she squirmed again in Raynor's arms, almost to the point where she thought that he might drop her. The assurances about his father didn't do much to sooth her anxiety about the man, but she had other things occupying her mind at that point in time.

She grumbled wordlessly, glaring at him again before speaking: "W-we were h-having a perfectly c-c-civil conversation," she teased, "b-b-but I g-guess you're impatient, M-Mister H-H-Hughes..."

_______________________________

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes



Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 479
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Thu Mar 05, 2015 8:19 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

The onslaught of pleasurable attention drew a faintly frustrated whimper from the Cardassian and she squirmed again in Raynor's arms, almost to the point where she thought that he might drop her.  The assurances about his father didn't do much to sooth her anxiety about the man, but she had other things occupying her mind at that point in time.

She grumbled wordlessly, glaring at him again before speaking:  "W-we were h-having a perfectly c-c-civil conversation," she teased, "b-b-but I g-guess you're impatient, M-Mister H-H-Hughes..."

"Patience is a virtue," Raynor said, his breath brushing along Ilana's neck. "But not for Klingons. It's a human expression, after all."

[Later]

Leaning his back against the rim of the pool, Raynor felt the hard rock press into his muscles. It felt comforting, almost like a massage, especially with the added weight of the Cardassian currently curled against his chest. He closed his eyes, feeling contentment flood into his being, mixed with the peaceful state of sated exhaustion that followed all the noisome, splashing intensity of passion.

"Need to continue that civil conversation?" he asked, feeling her heartbeat against his own chest. Both hearts were starting to slacken their pace back to normal. "Or have I made my point..."

_______________________________

Click the ID card for full bio!

Retired[/i]
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign


Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 857
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Fri Mar 06, 2015 5:57 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:
[Later]

Leaning his back against the rim of the pool, Raynor felt the hard rock press into his muscles.  It felt comforting, almost like a massage, especially with the added weight of the Cardassian currently curled against his chest.  He closed his eyes, feeling contentment flood into his being, mixed with the peaceful state of sated exhaustion that followed all the noisome, splashing intensity of passion.  

"Need to continue that civil conversation?" he asked, feeling her heartbeat against his own chest.  Both hearts were starting to slacken their pace back to normal.  "Or have I made my point..."

Ilana's head was throbbing once again, as it always did when her heart rate rose significantly. She had noted the problem ever since her implant had been installed, as her blood flow pounded against the piece of Borg technology. It was lessening now though in the afterglow of their activities.

She grumbled quietly as Raynor spoke, shifting slightly so as to cuddle a little closer into his chest. She wanted to curl up and sleep in the warmth and dimness of the cavern. Of course, it may also have something to do with the fact that she was snuggled into the one person who had ever really managed to get her to sleep with any regularity.

"C-Can't we j-just sleep here?" she mumbled, ducking her head down to nestle it into the curve his neck made between his head and his chest.


_______________________________

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes



Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 479
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Sun Mar 08, 2015 10:42 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

Ilana's head was throbbing once again, as it always did when her heart rate rose significantly.  She had noted the problem ever since her implant had been installed, as her blood flow pounded against the piece of Borg technology.  It was lessening now though in the afterglow of their activities.

She grumbled quietly as Raynor spoke, shifting slightly so as to cuddle a little closer into his chest.  She wanted to curl up and sleep in the warmth and dimness of the cavern.  Of course, it may also have something to do with the fact that she was snuggled into the one person who had ever really managed to get her to sleep with any regularity.

"C-Can't we j-just sleep here?" she mumbled, ducking her head down to nestle it into the curve his neck made between his head and his chest.

A small chuckle rumbled in Raynor's chest as Ilana snuggled herself into the curve of his neck. He watched her slight form rise and fall with his breathing, his hand resting on the bony curve of her hip. "We will wrinkle up like prunes," he grinned, "and wander around like newborn lingta."

Raynor was silent again for a few long moments, listening to a steady drip of steam and water in the distance. He kissed the top of her wet head, his own water-logged hair falling down over his face. "I have been...thinking about our last conversation. About children. And the future."

_______________________________

Click the ID card for full bio!

Retired[/i]
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign


Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 857
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:32 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
A small chuckle rumbled in Raynor's chest as Ilana snuggled herself into the curve of his neck.  He watched her slight form rise and fall with his breathing, his hand resting on the bony curve of her hip.  "We will wrinkle up like prunes," he grinned, "and wander around like newborn lingta."  

Raynor was silent again for a few long moments, listening to a steady drip of steam and water in the distance.  He kissed the top of her wet head, his own water-logged hair falling down over his face.  "I have been...thinking about our last conversation.  About children.  And the future."

Somehow, despite the warnings, Ilana still wanted to just sit there and sleep. It was odd, given that she usually fought against sleep with all her might. The silence that came after certainly wouldn't help her in that fight had she chosen to fight it.

His next words, on the other hand, caused her to lift her head from where it had been tucked under his chin, her brow scales furrowing slightly in both confusion and concern as she waited for him to elaborate.

_______________________________

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes



Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 479
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:29 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

Somehow, despite the warnings, Ilana still wanted to just sit there and sleep.  It was odd, given that she usually fought against sleep with all her might.  The silence that came after certainly wouldn't help her in that fight had she chosen to fight it.

His next words, on the other hand, caused her to lift her head from where it had been tucked under his chin, her brow scales furrowing slightly in both confusion and concern as she waited for him to elaborate.

Raynor grinned wolfishly at the poor, startled Cardassian, kissing her lightly on her grey lips. "Easy, Lana. Do not look so frightened. I don't mean children now. I haven't become your mother..."

He slid his hand from the curve of her hipbone and along the side of her stomach, close to the womb area. The skin of her torso was smooth, almost completely flesh-like, with the lightest and most subtle scaling. "I was merely thinking back to our earlier conversation. I believe that...I would like to become a father." Raynor brought both hands up to the sides of her face, drawing her close again. "Until you, nobody has ever given me reason to think that far into the future."

_______________________________

Click the ID card for full bio!

Retired[/i]
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign


Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 857
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Sun Mar 08, 2015 5:50 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:
Raynor grinned wolfishly at the poor, startled Cardassian, kissing her lightly on her grey lips.  "Easy, Lana.  Do not look so frightened.  I don't mean children now.  I haven't become your mother..."

He slid his hand from the curve of her hipbone and along the side of her stomach, close to  the womb area.  The skin of her torso was smooth, almost completely flesh-like, with the lightest and most subtle scaling.  "I was merely thinking back to our earlier conversation.  I believe that...I would like to become a father."  Raynor brought both hands up to the sides of her face, drawing her close again.  "Until you, nobody has ever given me reason to think that far into the future."

Raynor's fingers tickled as they trailed over the unscaled skin of her belly, prompting her to squirm slightly. She smiled slightly at him, although she wasn't all that sure that she completely understood what he was asking of her. Did he mean that he wanted them to start attempting a child now? Or was he speaking of some far distant future?

The thought of trying to conceive a child now scared her. After the near-disaster of her implant operation, she was pretty sure that she wasn't strong enough to bear him a healthy child.

She forced a smile for him, reaching up to place a gentle kiss on the end of his nose. "My m-mother would be d-d-delighted."

_______________________________

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes



Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 479
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:07 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

Raynor's fingers tickled as they trailed over the unscaled skin of her belly, prompting her to squirm slightly.  She smiled slightly at him, although she wasn't all that sure that she completely understood what he was asking of her.  Did he mean that he wanted them to start attempting a child now?  Or was he speaking of some far distant future?

The thought of trying to conceive a child now scared her.  After the near-disaster of her implant operation, she was pretty sure that she wasn't strong enough to bear him a healthy child.  

She forced a smile for him, reaching up to place a gentle kiss on the end of his nose.  "My m-mother would be d-d-delighted."

"I'm sure she would..." Raynor said, grinning wryly and running his fingers through Ilana's short, wet hair. "But it is a thought for later. Perhaps much later. I know there are...considerations. A Klingon pregnancy is not easy, no matter who carries a child. I was fortunate that my human side wasn't the one doing the carrying. But," he said, smiling as he wrapped his arms around her again, "we are doctors and scientists. We could find a way."

Raynor held her for a while like that, saying nothing, letting the silence stretch again and gathering his thoughts. "I suppose the real purpose of saying it is that...well, every Klingon desires an honorable death. This is a fact, and unavoidable. I always thought...assumed...that mine would come during the war. There were ample opportunities, but our crew always prevailed."

Sighing, Raynor continued to stroke her hair. "I suppose that I mean that, until now...until you, I had lived like a man who would not have a future. There was no 'tomorrow'. You are my beloved, my par'Mach'kai. You give me a reason to believe in the future."

_______________________________

Click the ID card for full bio!

Retired[/i]
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign


Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 857
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:27 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:
"I'm sure she would..." Raynor said, grinning wryly and running his fingers through Ilana's short, wet hair.  "But it is a thought for later.  Perhaps much later.  I know there are...considerations.  A Klingon pregnancy is not easy, no matter who carries a child.  I was fortunate that my human side wasn't the one doing the carrying.  But," he said, smiling as he wrapped his arms around her again, "we are doctors and scientists.  We could find a way."

Raynor held her for a while like that, saying nothing, letting the silence stretch again and gathering his thoughts.  "I suppose the real purpose of saying it is that...well, every Klingon desires an honorable death.  This is a fact, and unavoidable.  I always thought...assumed...that mine would come during the war.  There were ample opportunities, but our crew always prevailed."

Sighing, Raynor continued to stroke her hair.  "I suppose that I mean that, until now...until you, I had lived like a man who would not have a future.  There was no 'tomorrow'.  You are my beloved, my par'Mach'kai.  You give me a reason to believe in the future."

These were indeed weighty topics to get into at such a time, but they were also ones that needed to be addressed. The Klingon and the Cardassian were mated, (many, many times over), and they were par'mach'kai. These things had to be addressed.

Looking up at him, Ilana tried to gather her thoughts enough to respond. How did she tell him just how much he meant to her? How much she dreaded a possible day when he would no longer be around? How afraid she was that she might walk into sickbay after a battle and find him tagged black?

"An honourable d-death can s-s-still be achieved in old age," she replied, holding on to him tightly. "Th-there is n-no need to r-r-rush into one." Taking a deep breath, she sat up slightly, cupping his strong jaw in her slender hands. "If I g-give you a r-r-reason to b-believe in the f-future, th-then I will d-do my b-best to turn th-that belief into a r-reality."

_______________________________

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes



Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 479
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:09 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

These were indeed weighty topics to get into at such a time, but they were also ones that needed to be addressed.  The Klingon and the Cardassian were mated, (many, many times over), and they were par'mach'kai.  These things had to be addressed.

Looking up at him, Ilana tried to gather her thoughts enough to respond.  How did she tell him just how much he meant to her?  How much she dreaded a possible day when he would no longer be around?  How afraid she was that she might walk into sickbay after a battle and find him tagged black?

"An honourable d-death can s-s-still be achieved in old age," she replied, holding on to him tightly.  "Th-there is n-no need to r-r-rush into one."  Taking a deep breath, she sat up slightly, cupping his strong jaw in her slender hands.  "If I g-give you a r-r-reason to b-believe in the f-future, th-then I will d-do my b-best to turn th-that belief into a r-reality."

Raynor nodded, considering Ilana's thought about dying old. There was a truism that there were old men and bold men, but no old, bold men. However, some of the most revered Dahar masters in the Empire were old men...like Kor, or Kang, and many more that had regained their honor as warriors after overcoming the Augment viruses.

"A warrior does not fear death, or pain. Nor does he run from it. However..." he smiled, basking in her sudden fierceness, "he does not needlessly seek it. You give me every reason, Lana. More than you could know. We will turn belief into reality, if that be in our stars."

_______________________________

Click the ID card for full bio!

Retired[/i]
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign


Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 857
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Tue Mar 10, 2015 6:56 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:


Raynor nodded, considering Ilana's thought about dying old.  There was a truism that there were old men and bold men, but no old, bold men.  However, some of the most revered Dahar masters in the Empire were old men...like Kor, or Kang, and many more that had regained their honor as warriors after overcoming the Augment viruses.

"A warrior does not fear death, or pain.  Nor does he run from it.  However..." he smiled, basking in her sudden fierceness, "he does not needlessly seek it.  You give me every reason, Lana.  More than you could know.  We will turn belief into reality, if that be in our stars."

"And even if th-the stars are unfavourable, w-we w-will change them," Ilana murmured to him, leaning down to steal a kiss. "I w-won't give you up y-yet. I intend t-to annoy y-you for a g-good many y-years to come, if y-you'll let me." She then shivered slightly, the air feeling cool on her damp skin. "A f-family can w-wait, n-no m-m-matter wh-what my m-mother th-thinks."

_______________________________

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends."
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes



Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 479
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Tue Mar 10, 2015 8:16 am

Ilana Telak wrote:


"And even if th-the stars are unfavourable, w-we w-will change them," Ilana murmured to him, leaning down to steal a kiss.  "I w-won't give you up y-yet.  I intend t-to annoy y-you for a g-good many y-years to come, if y-you'll let me."  She then shivered slightly, the air feeling cool on her damp skin.  "A f-family can w-wait, n-no m-m-matter wh-what my m-mother th-thinks."

"Aye," Raynor said, his grin broadening at the iron in Ilana's tone. If the stars were good, they were good...if not, one shrugged, gestured defiance in the face, and proceeded anyway. Klingons wished each other 'victory', never 'luck'. It was their way. "And I will be around to bother you for just as long," he teased. "To the gates of Sto-vo-kor, and beyond."

The Klingon took up Ilana's thin, grey hand in his own, kissing her fingertips. "Your mother will be just as proud of a grandchild in a few years as she would be now. However..." he said, glancing down at the wrinkled fingers, "I think it is time we got going. You're going to shrivel up into a raisin."

_______________________________

Click the ID card for full bio!

Retired[/i]
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign


Purple Heart
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 857
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:29 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:
"Aye," Raynor said, his grin broadening at the iron in Ilana's tone.  If the stars were good, they were good...if not, one shrugged, gestured defiance in the face, and proceeded anyway.  Klingons wished each other 'victory', never 'luck'.  It was their way.  "And I will be around to bother you for just as long," he teased.  "To the gates of Sto-vo-kor, and beyond."  

The Klingon took up Ilana's thin, grey hand in his own, kissing her fingertips.  "Your mother will be just as proud of a grandchild in a few years as she would be now.  However..." he said, glancing down at the wrinkled fingers, "I think it is time we got going.  You're going to shrivel up into a raisin."

The Cardassian smiled slightly at Raynor, placing a soft kiss on his ridges. "Of c-course. F-for now, sh-she'll j-j-just have to b-be happy th-that I've f-found a m-mate th-that I adore," she murmured to him before slipping off his lap and wading out toward the edge. Water sluiced from her scales as she pulled herself out of the pool and went in search of her clothes again. She wasn't a fan of putting clothing over her wet skin, but needs must. She certainly wasn't going anywhere in the nude and she was already starting to shiver without the warmth of the spring and Raynor's body.

She looked back over her shoulder, her expression softening at the sight of her Klingon mate. While their friendship was firmly established, despite a few bumps in the road along the way, their romantic relationship was still in its infancy. He spoke about years in the future for them. She could only hope that they both lived that long and that the stars would still shine kindly on them being together.

[End]

_______________________________

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]   Today at 6:47 am

Back to top Go down
 
Apples Don't Fall Far From the Tree [Raynor/Ilana]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: Starbase Athena :: Archives :: Holodeck Archives-
Jump to: