by Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:55 am

Affiliates

Share | 

Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:41 pm

Mira wrote:

The Ferengi's continual effort to do things for her was starting to confuse Mira a little, but her memory banks were supplying her with the information that this was normal practise for this particular species of humanoid.  Always looking to get onto the good side of someone who may serve them well later, either in information or simply looking the other way while they do business.

She held up one hand, hoping to forestall any further offers as she said: "No, thank you.   I don't drink."

Rama was still confused by the entire situation. "Well if you don't eat... and you don't drink. I'm going to assume you wouldn't partake in my holosuites. What exactly do you do for fun... Starfleet?" Unable to acertain the officers rank Rama simply referred to her as Starfleet. Little did he know, at the time, it was a nickname that he would continue to use....

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Thu Mar 12, 2015 6:50 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama was still confused by the entire situation. "Well if you don't eat... and you don't drink. I'm going to assume you wouldn't partake in my holosuites. What exactly do you do for fun... Starfleet?" Unable to acertain the officers rank Rama simply referred to her as Starfleet. Little did he know, at the time, it was a nickname that he would continue to use....

"Holosuites?" Mira replied thoughtfully. Out of everything that the Ferengi had offered her so far, that was probably the only thing that was even vaguely tempting. Deciding to tease the short humanoid a little, she smiled. "I may take you up on that one day, if the company of organics gets to be too much."

The hologram frowned slightly at the apparent use of a name that hadn't been assigned to her. Looking back through her memory files of their encounter so far, she realised that she hadn't actually given him her name. "My apologies. My name is Mira."

Archangel T'Koris | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"Technology gives us power, but it does not and cannot tell us how to use that power."
Back to top Go down
Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:08 pm

Mira wrote:

"Holosuites?" Mira replied thoughtfully.  Out of everything that the Ferengi had offered her so far, that was probably the only thing that was even vaguely tempting.  Deciding to tease the short humanoid a little, she smiled.  "I may take you up on that one day, if the company of organics gets to be too much."

The hologram frowned slightly at the apparent use of a name that hadn't been assigned to her.  Looking back through her memory files of their encounter so far, she realised that she hadn't actually given him her name.  "My apologies.  My name is Mira."

"Mira... huh. That's nice." Rama was intrigued by her comments. "Organics? Wait, Starfleet, are you a hologram?" Rama was surprised that the Federation's were employing a holographic security officer. "Well my holosuites are your holosuites. If you ever need any time in them they will be at you disposal. Just contact me to setup an appointment." Rama paused realizing an opportunity may be here. "And I'm sure a complementary session could be arranged... No pretense. It must be tough being a sentient hologram in a world that wasn't created for you."

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:37 pm

Rama wrote:
"Mira... huh. That's nice." Rama was intrigued by her comments. "Organics? Wait, Starfleet, are you a hologram?" Rama was surprised that the Federation's were employing a holographic security officer. "Well my holosuites are your holosuites. If you ever need any time in them they will be at you disposal. Just contact me to setup an appointment." Rama paused realizing an opportunity may be here. "And I'm sure a complementary session could be arranged... No pretense. It must be tough being a sentient hologram in a world that wasn't created for you."

"Yes, I'm a hologram," Mira replied, unable to keep the smile from her face. It was interesting to see how the general public reacted to the thought of having a sentient hologram on the security force, or just working on the station in general. It was an important factor to take into account before putting her program into more general use. She found it curious that he had picked up on the fact that she might be having adjustment issues to being on the station, but she couldn't really say that she was. Then again, this was the first time she had been out of the security office. "I'm only a Mark I. I expect that the world has some adjusting to do toward the idea of sentient holograms in the first place."

Archangel T'Koris | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"Technology gives us power, but it does not and cannot tell us how to use that power."
Back to top Go down
Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:47 pm

Mira wrote:

"Yes, I'm a hologram," Mira replied, unable to keep the smile from her face.  It was interesting to see how the general public reacted to the thought of having a sentient hologram on the security force, or just working on the station in general.  It was an important factor to take into account before putting her program into more general use.  She found it curious that he had picked up on the fact that she might be having adjustment issues to being on the station, but she couldn't really say that she was.  Then again, this was the first time she had been out of the security office.  "I'm only a Mark I.  I expect that the world has some adjusting to do toward the idea of sentient holograms in the first place."

"Well, Starfleet. It sounds to me like we are one in the same. From what I gathered thus far this station has yet to grow accustomed to my presence too. These Hew-Mon always seem think think that their values are the only values. That Admiral made some snide comments about bribes... you know on Ferenginar bribe are normal. You can even bribe your judge during your hearing if you are accused of a crime."

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Fri Mar 13, 2015 7:05 pm

Rama wrote:
"Well, Starfleet. It sounds to me like we are one in the same. From what I gathered thus far this station has yet to grow accustomed to my presence too. These Hew-Mon always seem think think that their values are the only values. That Admiral made some snide comments about bribes... you know on Ferenginar bribe are normal. You can even bribe your judge during your hearing if you are accused of a crime."

Shrugging one shoulder, Mira couldn't help but smile slightly. She had been programmed with the various laws and regulations of every planet they could find. Ferengi laws were pretty strange by human standards, that was for sure.

"I haven't met Admiral Deacon, nor Admiral Stark, yet, but I am familiar with their personnel files. She probably would take it personally if you tried anything outside Federation law on her station, even if it is allowed on Ferenginar."

Back to top Go down
Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Mira wrote:

Shrugging one shoulder, Mira couldn't help but smile slightly.  She had been programmed with the various laws and regulations of every planet they could find.  Ferengi laws were pretty strange by human standards, that was for sure.

"I haven't met Admiral Deacon, nor Admiral Stark, yet, but I am familiar with their personnel files.  She probably would take it personally if you tried anything outside Federation law on her station, even if it is allowed on Ferenginar."

Rama shrugged. "I can't quite read her... but give me time, Starfleet." Rama stepped behind the bar and mixed himself a Betazoid Heart Attack. "I would offer you something but; well you know. You know I bet I could have my head waiter Brell come up with a drink for you. He's a whiz with a holographic matrix. Comes in handy with the holosuites. I don't trust the federations when my profits are involved." He took a sip of his drink and an audible sign of pleasure escaped.

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 14, 2015 1:53 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama shrugged. "I can't quite read her... but give me time, Starfleet." Rama stepped behind the bar and mixed himself a Betazoid Heart Attack. "I would offer you something but; well you know. You know I bet I could have my head waiter Brell come up with a drink for you. He's a whiz with a holographic matrix. Comes in handy with the holosuites. I don't trust the federations when my profits are involved." He took a sip of his drink and an audible sign of pleasure escaped.

Leaning on the bar, Mira watched the Ferengi mix himself a drink that she wasn't familiar with. "The Federation does have some of the best engineers," she pointed out to him, but didn't take it any further. There wasn't any point given how stubborn a Ferengi could be. "A holographic drink? Interesting concept and I appreciate the sentiment, but there isn't much point in me drinking something I can't taste." She had to admit though, as she watched Rama take a drink and seemingly enjoy it, that being able to taste would be a welcome addition to her program.

Back to top Go down
Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:07 pm

Mira wrote:

Leaning on the bar, Mira watched the Ferengi mix himself a drink that she wasn't familiar with.  "The Federation does have some of the best engineers," she pointed out to him, but didn't take it any further.  There wasn't any point given how stubborn a Ferengi could be.  "A holographic drink?  Interesting concept and I appreciate the sentiment, but there isn't much point in me drinking something I can't taste."  She had to admit though, as she watched Rama take a drink and seemingly enjoy it, that being able to taste would be a welcome addition to her program.

The Ferengi skipped over the Engineering comment. Pshh, Federation engineers. They put you on lists and make you wait. Rama thought. He set his drink on the bar. "Now that's where your wrong Starfleet." He said with out even clearing the drink from his throat. He swallowed to complete his thought. "I have been a barkeep and waiter since my day of attainment, where I sold off my treasured belongings, and if I've learned one thing... People don't come to bars to drink. Sure the drinks taste good and have an intoxicating effect. But coming to a bar for a drink is a social mechanism. Besides if it was just about the drinks people wouldn't pay my prices. They would simply have them in their quarters." Rama paused and took a sip of his drink as he collected his thoughts. "You see, Starfleet, its about the company. Not the drinks. So partaking in a holographic drink could allow you to share in an experience."

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 14, 2015 2:37 pm

Rama wrote:
The Ferengi skipped over the Engineering comment. Pshh, Federation engineers. They put you on lists and make you wait. Rama thought. He set his drink on the bar. "Now that's where your wrong Starfleet." He said with out even clearing the drink from his throat. He swallowed to complete his thought. "I have been a barkeep and waiter since my day of attainment, where I sold off my treasured belongings, and if I've learned one thing... People don't come to bars to drink. Sure the drinks taste good and have an intoxicating effect. But coming to a bar for a drink is a social mechanism. Besides if it was just about the drinks people wouldn't pay my prices. They would simply have them in their quarters." Rama paused and took a sip of his drink as he collected his thoughts. "You see, Starfleet, its about the company. Not the drinks. So partaking in a holographic drink could allow you to share in an experience."

"The social element?" Mira was confused. The only social elements she had been programmed with were how to hold a conversation with the hope of extracting information. And interrogation techniques, but those didn't really apply to this. "So far, I haven't seen much of that yet. I'll have to look into it. Thanks for the suggestion."

Back to top Go down
Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:04 pm

Mira wrote:

"The social element?" Mira was confused.  The only social elements she had been programmed with were how to hold a conversation with the hope of extracting information.  And interrogation techniques, but those didn't really apply to this.  "So far, I haven't seen much of that yet.  I'll have to look into it.  Thanks for the suggestion."

Rama shrugged and picked his drink back up. "Anytime Starfleet, anytime. And please let me know if you ever desire those holosuites." Rama was intent on developing a relationship with this hologram. Keep your adversaries close... very close. So you can keep an eye on them. Rama thought. He could envision something beginning to evolve between the two of them.

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 14, 2015 4:48 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama shrugged and picked his drink back up. "Anytime Starfleet, anytime. And please let me know if you ever desire those holosuites." Rama was intent on developing a relationship with this hologram. Keep your adversaries close... very close. So you can keep an eye on them. Rama thought. He could envision something beginning to evolve between the two of them.

Standing up straight, Mira inclined her head to the Ferengi. So far, she didn't think that he was going to pose too much of a security risk to the station, but her memory banks were also telling her that just because a Ferengi seemed to be harmless didn't mean that they weren't. In fact, it generally meant that they were up to no good.

"I'll let you know," she replied. She turned to leave, knowing that she had better continue on her rounds, but she paused for a moment, looking back over her shoulder. "Hopefully, we won't ever have to meet on a professional basis."

Back to top Go down
Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:23 pm

Mira wrote:

Standing up straight, Mira inclined her head to the Ferengi.  So far, she didn't think that he was going to pose too much of a security risk to the station, but her memory banks were also telling her that just because a Ferengi seemed to be harmless didn't mean that they weren't.  In fact, it generally meant that they were up to no good.

"I'll let you know," she replied.  She turned to leave, knowing that she had better continue on her rounds, but she paused for a moment, looking back over her shoulder.  "Hopefully, we won't ever have to meet on a professional basis."

Rama flash a mischievous but endearing smile to Mira. "Don't you worry about me, Starfleet. I am but a humble barkeep." Rama placed his wrist together, opened his hands and bowed in a traditional Ferengi manner. "Drop by anytime. Remember everyone is always welcome at Rama's Place. See you around Starfleet"

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Fri Mar 20, 2015 1:47 pm

Rama sat behind the bar in the far corner at his terminal. A very angry Nausicaan sat at the other end of the transmission.

"Ferengi! You promised me Romulan Ale! I will get it from you one way or another!" The Nausicaan screamed to Rama.

Rama turned on his usual charm. "Now ChamRan, my old friend, I promised you Ale and you shall have it."

The Nausicaan slammed his hand on the desk. "Two days Ferengi!" The transmission terminated swiftly.

Rama's head sank and fell into his hand. Nausicaans! You can't win! Rama thought to himself. His mind began to race. He had to find a way to get the Federation's to release his cargo or he would likely wind up a victim of a most heinous homicide. A waiter passed by him. Without saying word about his current predicament he looked to the young Ferengi. "What's the 125th rule?"

The waiter thought for a moment and turned to his boss. "Um.. You can't make a deal if you're dead.

Rama sighed. Good job boy. You know your rules well. Table 16 needs to place an order. And with that he rushed off.

Rama reached into a drawer and pulled out several isolinear rods and rooted through them searching for the correct access for the communication system. He plugged the rods into the console and the computer beeped acknowledging the security clearance. =/\="Rama to Admiral Deacon... are you there... come in... I have something important to discuss with you." =/\=

Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:22 pm

Rama wrote:
=/\="Rama to Admiral Deacon... are you there... come in... I have something important to discuss with you." =/\=

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

It had been a fairly quiet day, the type that Rachel generally preferred. They gave her the time she needed to stay on top of the massive pile of paperwork that had become her job. She sat back in her chair, VISOR in her hands as she gave herself a break from the constant overload of data, listening to the computer reading out the reports to her.

She sat up suddenly as she heard Rama's voice thinking for a moment that he was in her office with her, but there had been a distinct lack of hiss from the door and the voice wasn't localised enough to have been from a person. Trying to keep a disguntled expression from her face, she wondered how the Ferengi had managed to get a communication through to her. Under normal circumstances, that shouldn't have been allowed to happen. She wondered if she was going to have to have a word with the security department about permissions allowed to civilian tenants aboard Athena Station.

"Deacon here. I am very busy, Mr Rama. Can this wait?"

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"Life isn't about finding shelter in the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:38 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

It had been a fairly quiet day, the type that Rachel generally preferred.  They gave her the time she needed to stay on top of the massive pile of paperwork that had become her job.  She sat back in her chair, VISOR in her hands as she gave herself a break from the constant overload of data, listening to the computer reading out the reports to her.

She sat up suddenly as she heard Rama's voice thinking for a moment that he was in her office with her, but there had been a distinct lack of hiss from the door and the voice wasn't localised enough to have been from a person.  Trying to keep a disguntled expression from her face, she wondered how the Ferengi had managed to get a communication through to her.  Under normal circumstances, that shouldn't have been allowed to happen.  She wondered if she was going to have to have a word with the security department about permissions allowed to civilian tenants aboard Athena Station.

"Deacon here.  I am very busy, Mr Rama.  Can this wait?"

Rama was happy to hear her voice. She was, after all, the one woman who could help him out of his jam. And it didn't hurt that she was a very attractive female.

=/\="Well Admiral. I guess it could wait. However, your presence in my bar would be greatly appreciated. I require your assistance with a small misunderstanding I seem to be having with station security.=/\=

Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Fri Mar 20, 2015 2:49 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama was happy to hear her voice. She was, after all, the one woman who could help him out of his jam. And it didn't hurt that she was a very attractive female.

=/\="Well Admiral. I guess it could wait. However, your presence in my bar would be greatly appreciated. I require your assistance with a small misunderstanding I seem to be having with station security.=/\=

It took a great deal of effort for Rachel not to give a heavy sigh. Apparently, this wasn't likely to go away if she just hoped hard enough. Ferengi were known for their tenacity and, if there was a 'misunderstanding', as he put it, with station's security, she didn't want the first time she heard about it to be on the reports she had to get through.

Clipping her VISOR into place, she pushed herself to her feet, not bothering to acknowledge the communication before leaving her office and heading for the turbolift.

[Rama's Bar]

Many people got out of her way as she strode along the Promenade, her uniform and VISOR making her a very easy person to identify. Not many people, civilian or Starfleet, would want to cross the well known Admiral.

She stepped into the establishment and looked around, using the VISOR's extensive scanning capability to seek out the Ferengi she was here to see.

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"Life isn't about finding shelter in the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 21, 2015 12:07 am

Rachel Deacon wrote:

It took a great deal of effort for Rachel not to give a heavy sigh.  Apparently, this wasn't likely to go away if she just hoped hard enough.  Ferengi were known for their tenacity and, if there was a 'misunderstanding', as he put it, with station's security, she didn't want the first time she heard about it to be on the reports she had to get through.

Clipping her VISOR into place, she pushed herself to her feet, not bothering to acknowledge the communication before leaving her office and heading for the turbolift.

[Rama's Bar]

Many people got out of her way as she strode along the Promenade, her uniform and VISOR making her a very easy person to identify.  Not many people, civilian or Starfleet, would want to cross the well known Admiral.

She stepped into the establishment and looked around, using the VISOR's extensive scanning capability to seek out the Ferengi she was here to see.

Rama noticed a path clearing as his patrons stepped out of the way. Ahh must be the Admiral. He thought. Rama stepped toward to entrance of the bar and greeted the Admiral at the door. "Ahhh Admiral. Welcome! Welcome! Can I get you a drink or maybe a snack?"

Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 21, 2015 2:45 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama noticed a path clearing as his patrons stepped out of the way. Ahh must be the Admiral. He thought. Rama stepped toward to entrance of the bar and greeted the Admiral at the door. "Ahhh Admiral. Welcome! Welcome! Can I get you a drink or maybe a snack?"

Spotting the Ferengi making his way toward her through the rapidly thinning crowd, Rachel turned her attention to him, keeping an impassive expression on her face as he offered her a drink, her only reaction being to raise an eyebrow.

"Mr Rama, I am very busy. Please get to the point without any further delays."

Back to top Go down
Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 21, 2015 3:09 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

Spotting the Ferengi making his way toward her through the rapidly thinning crowd, Rachel turned her attention to him, keeping an impassive expression on her face as he offered her a drink, her only reaction being to raise an eyebrow.

"Mr Rama, I am very busy.  Please get to the point without any further delays."

Rama made his way in close. He didn't want any of the patrons to hear his conversation. The Ferengi pulled his wrist together and opened his hand and gave the Admiral a slight bow. "Of course Admiral. I hate to both you but its about that Ale that your team is holding. I was wonder if there was anyway you could forget this little misunderstanding. I promise to follow proper procedures next time. But this shipment is extremely urgent. So what do you say; a drink to seal our cooperation and put this matter behind us?"

Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama made his way in close. He didn't want any of the patrons to hear his conversation. The Ferengi pulled his wrist together and opened his hand and gave the Admiral a slight bow. "Of course Admiral. I hate to both you but its about that Ale that your team is holding. I was wonder if there was anyway you could forget this little misunderstanding. I promise to follow proper procedures next time. But this shipment is extremely urgent. So what do you say; a drink to seal our cooperation and put this matter behind us?"

Rachel's expression turned decidedly unamused as she listened to Rama. Of course it was about the shipment of ale that her security personnel had told her about. Despite the new alliance with the Romulan Star Empire after the Dominion War and through Captain T'Koris, there were still trade limitations, and this Ferengi had violated them.

"Mr Rama, I'm sure you're aware that your shipment of ale exceeds the tolerated trade amounts. I cannot just sweep this under the rug or I would be setting a very bad precedent."

Back to top Go down
Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 21, 2015 7:35 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

Rachel's expression turned decidedly unamused as she listened to Rama.  Of course it was about the shipment of ale that her security personnel had told her about.  Despite the new alliance with the Romulan Star Empire after the Dominion War and through Captain T'Koris, there were still trade limitations, and this Ferengi had violated them.

"Mr Rama, I'm sure you're aware that your shipment of ale exceeds the tolerated trade amounts.  I cannot just sweep this under the rug or I would be setting a very bad precedent."

"I understand your concern Admiral." Rama thought for a moment. He was two days from having his body sold in dishes id he didn't find a way out of this mess. "Admiral. I hear your Engineers are still struggling to keep the sensor grid online. All for the want of a new induction matrix. Starfleet still has you on a waiting list. What if I told you I could have one here in 12 hours? What do you say Admiral?

Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:20 pm

Rama wrote:
"I understand your concern Admiral." Rama thought for a moment. He was two days from having his body sold in dishes id he didn't find a way out of this mess. "Admiral. I hear your Engineers are still struggling to keep the sensor grid online. All for the want of a new induction matrix. Starfleet still has you on a waiting list. What if I told you I could have one here in 12 hours? What do you say Admiral?

Rachel was starting to draw on the education she'd received back on Vulcan in her youth, keeping her emotions tightly under wraps. There was no point in getting angry or upset with the Ferengi as that certainly wouldn't do the situation any good, no matter how up in arms her former security and tactical mind was getting.

"I think not, Mr Rama," she replied, her tone stripped of all emotion. "Starfleet may be slow in sending us parts , but at least I can be certain that they are the part I need, specifically manufactured for this station. That cannot be replicated by anyone other than Starfleet Engineers."

Back to top Go down
Rama

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:27 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

Rachel was starting to draw on the education she'd received back on Vulcan in her youth, keeping her emotions tightly under wraps.  There was no point in getting angry or upset with the Ferengi as that certainly wouldn't do the situation any good, no matter how up in arms her former security and tactical mind was getting.

"I think not, Mr Rama," she replied, her tone stripped of all emotion.  "Starfleet may be slow in sending us parts , but at least I can be certain that they are the part I need, specifically manufactured for this station.  That cannot be replicated by anyone other than Starfleet Engineers."  

Rama had exhausted all of his options. When all of the options are goes the only resort left is the truth... maybe with a small little twist. "Admiral. Allow me to level with you. I purchased that ale for a Nausicaan client of mine. Have you ever traded with Nausicaans? If I don't deliver this ale your teams will be cleaning up a very nasty homicide."

Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:40 pm

Rama wrote:
Rama had exhausted all of his options. When all of the options are goes the only resort left is the truth... maybe with a small little twist. "Admiral. Allow me to level with you. I purchased that ale for a Nausicaan client of mine. Have you ever traded with Nausicaans? If I don't deliver this ale your teams will be cleaning up a very nasty homicide."

And now we discover the true reason behind all of this attempted bribery, Rachel thought, allowing herself to feel a small measure of smugness that he wasn't trying to divert her attention from what she had really wanted to know.

"You decided that a Federation Station, commanded by a former security and tactical officer, was an intelligent place to conduct business that isn't inkeeping with Federation law," she stated bluntly. "Now you're asking that same Federation for help?"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]   Today at 7:18 pm

Back to top Go down

Rama's Place Bar and Restaurant [Drop by and grab a drink.]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: Starbase Athena :: Shore Leave-
Jump to: