Current Year: 2379
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
by Kejal Buris Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:34 am

» *pokes the fleet*
by Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
by Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
by Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
by Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
by Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
by Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
by Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

» Message to all of Aurora Fleet
by Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:55 am

Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:00 am

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela was a loss for options. She stood with am augment before her who seems to be going crazy. She was unsure of what to do so instincts took over. She stepped close to Zero raised her hand and struck her. "Pull it together. There is no need to act like a child. As far as I see it you have three choices. We beam the captain to her shuttle and continue course to Starfleet Medical. You could go with the Captain.. Wherever she wants to take you. Or you take the Captain's shuttle set maximum warp into uncharted space and hope that they never find you. Tell me what you want! Now! Time is almost up!"

Red blood rushed to Zero's cheek, the pallor of her skin meaning that it had nowhere to hide, the sting of the slap burning as her own hand rose to touch the flaming flesh as she stared at Kaz in disbelief. This parasite ridden Trill had just slapped her! No one had ever done that before.

She looked away from Kaz, down at the deck plates. "If I return to Starfleet Medical, I will be able to look forward to an existence as a laboratory specimen. From what the captain appears to believe, to depart with her would not be a wise choice. I have already informed you that to flee is not an option." She made a quiet, growling sound in frustration, raking her hands through her white hair again. "I wish to return to the ship and pretend that this did not happen!"

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:00 am

Zero Alpha wrote:


Red blood rushed to Zero's cheek, the pallor of her skin meaning that it had nowhere to hide, the sting of the slap burning as her own hand rose to touch the flaming flesh as she stared at Kaz in disbelief.  This parasite ridden Trill had just slapped her!  No one had ever done that before.

She looked away from Kaz, down at the deck plates.  "If I return to Starfleet Medical, I will be able to look forward to an existence as a laboratory specimen.  From what the captain appears to believe, to depart with her would not be a wise choice.  I have already informed you that to flee is not an option."  She made a quiet, growling sound in frustration, raking her hands through her white hair again.  "I wish to return to the ship and pretend that this did not happen!"

"I'm ... I'm sorry Zero." Leela stammered. "I didn't mean to hurt you. We better get to work. I'm going to beam the Captain back to her shuttle craft. She'll be angry but okay." Leela made her way over to the captain and removed the restraints. She then went to the transporter controls. "Energizing." A haze of blue particles enveloped the Captain and she disappeared from view. Leela walked over to Zero and took a deep look into her eyes. "Its over now. Everything will be okay. You have someone on your side."

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:23 am

Leela Kaz wrote:
"I'm ... I'm sorry Zero." Leela stammered. "I didn't mean to hurt you. We better get to work. I'm going to beam the Captain back to her shuttle craft. She'll be angry but okay." Leela made her way over to the captain and removed the restraints. She then went to the transporter controls. "Energizing." A haze of blue particles enveloped the Captain and she disappeared from view. Leela walked over to Zero and took a deep look into her eyes. "Its over now. Everything will be okay. You have someone on your side."

Seeing the captain disappear back to her shuttle was something of a relief to the Augment. She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself. She had to calm herself. She ducked her head to the side as Kaz tried to make eye contact, unwilling to allow the Trill such a show of trust.

She had been about to say something when she was distracted by an insistent beeping from one of the consoles, an incoming transmission from an Admiral Corinth of Starfleet Medical. Swallowing hard at the name on the screen, Zero bolted for the back of the shuttle, out of sight should a visual communication be enabled.

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:48 am

Zero Alpha wrote:


Seeing the captain disappear back to her shuttle was something of a relief to the Augment.  She took a deep breath, trying to calm herself.  She had to calm herself.  She ducked her head to the side as Kaz tried to make eye contact, unwilling to allow the Trill such a show of trust.

She had been about to say something when she was distracted by an insistent beeping from one of the consoles, an incoming transmission from an Admiral Corinth of Starfleet Medical.  Swallowing hard at the name on the screen, Zero bolted for the back of the shuttle, out of sight should a visual communication be enabled.

Noticing Zero's eyes shifting Leela looked over her shoulder at the screen that Zero had seemed drawn to. Leela was immediately taken back by the admiral who had appeared on screen. She quickly ran her fingers through her hair and brushed her uniform in an attempt to hide her ordeal. "Sir, Ensign Leela Kaz. How may we assist you?"

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:36 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Noticing Zero's eyes shifting Leela looked over her shoulder at the screen that Zero had seemed drawn to. Leela was immediately taken back by the admiral who had appeared on screen. She quickly ran her fingers through her hair and brushed her uniform in an attempt to hide her ordeal. "Sir, Ensign Leela Kaz. How may we assist you?"

The admiral on the screen sat back in his chair, pressing his fingertips together and observing the Trill in front of him. His expression suggested that he was not in a particularly good mood. Not even in the slightest.

"Ensign Kaz, is there any reason that you're not on schedule, or should I just expect general incompetence since your change of host?"

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Tue Apr 07, 2015 12:01 am

Zero Alpha wrote:


The admiral on the screen sat back in his chair, pressing his fingertips together and observing the Trill in front of him.  His expression suggested that he was not in a particularly good mood.  Not even in the slightest.

"Ensign Kaz, is there any reason that you're not on schedule, or should I just expect general incompetence since your change of host?"

She had been so flustered that she failed to notice that she recognized the man who stared at her from the screen in the console. As the revelation came to her her eyes opened wide and a smile came across her face. "Corinth! Is that really you." She instantly became flustered. "Of course your you... I mean who else... Do you remember Juval Kaz. He was the last host?" She brushed her hands down the front of the uniform in an attempt to find her composure again. "Sir, my apologies. We were delayed by an unexpected... situation. Sir I believe Lieutenant Zero would rather return to the Phoenix. If possible, Sir." Leela mind was racing. This was one of the first occasions where she had bumped into one of Juvals acquaintances. She knew it was always an inevitability. It felt strange to see an old friend through a new set of eyes. Leela was off balance by the experience.

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Tue Apr 07, 2015 3:13 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
She had been so flustered that she failed to notice that she recognized the man who stared at her from the screen in the console. As the revelation came to her her eyes opened wide and a smile came across her face. "Corinth! Is that really you." She instantly became flustered. "Of course your you... I mean who else... Do you remember Juval Kaz. He was the last host?" She brushed her hands down the front of the uniform in an attempt to find her composure again. "Sir, my apologies. We were delayed by an unexpected... situation. Sir I believe Lieutenant Zero would rather return to the Phoenix. If possible, Sir." Leela mind was racing. This was one of the first occasions where she had bumped into one of Juvals acquaintances. She knew it was always an inevitability. It felt strange to see an old friend through a new set of eyes. Leela was off balance by the experience.

On the other end of the communication channel, Admiral Corinth simply blinked, his expression of irritation not changing. "Yes, I remember your predecessor," he stated coolly. "It would seem that your current host is incapable of living up to his standards or reputation."

The mention of Zero returning to the Phoenix caused an expression of deeper irritation to flash across his face. "Ensign, you would do well to remember your place in this exercise. You were ordered to deliver Ensign Alpha back to Starfleet Medical headquarters in San Francisco. I don't believe 'thinking' came in to that assignment."

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Tue Apr 07, 2015 10:55 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:


On the other end of the communication channel, Admiral Corinth simply blinked, his expression of irritation not changing.  "Yes, I remember your predecessor," he stated coolly.  "It would seem that your current host is incapable of living up to his standards or reputation."

The mention of Zero returning to the Phoenix caused an expression of deeper irritation to flash across his face.  "Ensign, you would do well to remember your place in this exercise.  You were ordered to deliver Ensign Alpha back to Starfleet Medical headquarters in San Francisco.  I don't believe 'thinking' came in to that assignment."

Leela was surprised by Corinth's reaction. The two had been close in their younger days, while Juval was stationed in San Francisco. She needed to connect with him, for the sake of Zero. She knew that bringing him around would be critical. She did, after all, know things about the man that few others would.

"Don't be fooled Corinth. Same Kaz. New face. I assure you that I am a capable successor to Juval. I hold Juval in the highest regards." Leela paused and a smile creeped onto her face as she trekked down memory lane. "Do you remember that Pon Far night... that night club on Broadway Street." A laugh escaped and grew louder. "All that brandy... And those Raisian twins..."

"Corinth, I can help you here. You can keep Zero in the field. I can handle her for you. I'll make sure you get constant updates. Its me, Corinth, Kaz. You can trust me."

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:32 am

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela was surprised by Corinth's reaction. The two had been close in their younger days, while Juval was stationed in San Francisco. She needed to connect with him, for the sake of Zero. She knew that bringing him around would be critical. She did, after all, know things about the man that few others would.

"Don't be fooled Corinth. Same Kaz. New face. I assure you that I am a capable successor to Juval. I hold Juval in the highest regards." Leela paused and a smile creeped onto her face as she trekked down memory lane. "Do you remember that Pon Far night... that night club on Broadway Street." A laugh escaped and grew louder. "All that brandy... And those Raisian twins..."

"Corinth, I can help you here. You can keep Zero in the field. I can handle her for you. I'll make sure you get constant updates. Its me, Corinth, Kaz. You can trust me."

Admiral Corinth's eyes narrowed dangerously as he listened to Kaz, looking beyond her to scan the sections of the runabout that he could see through the channel, noting that Zero appeared to be absent or, more likely, hiding.

"What has she been telling you?"

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:56 am

Zero Alpha wrote:


Admiral Corinth's eyes narrowed dangerously as he listened to Kaz, looking beyond her to scan the sections of the runabout that he could see through the channel, noting that Zero appeared to be absent or, more likely, hiding.

"What has she been telling you?"

Leela pondered the question. She knew Corinth but suddenly she was questioning how well she really knew the man. "I am aware of Zero's legal status sir. I know you are moving her to Starfleet Medical as a manner of keeping tabs on her. PLease feel free to fill in the gaps."

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Wed Apr 08, 2015 12:08 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela pondered the question. She knew Corinth but suddenly she was questioning how well she really knew the man. "I am aware of Zero's legal status sir. I know you are moving her to Starfleet Medical as a manner of keeping tabs on her. PLease feel free to fill in the gaps."

The Admiral sat back, observing the Trill for a moment before he gave a heavy sigh through his nose, tapping his fingers on his desk. This was apparently going to be quite irritating. The Augment seemed to have a habit of getting under people's skin. Couldn't they see the thread she potentially posed to the Federation?

"No doubt you are aware of the laws against genetic engineering and, by extension, those created by such engineering?"

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:28 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:


The Admiral sat back, observing the Trill for a moment before he gave a heavy sigh through his nose, tapping his fingers on his desk.  This was apparently going to be quite irritating.  The Augment seemed to have a habit of getting under people's skin.  Couldn't they see the thread she potentially posed to the Federation?

"No doubt you are aware of the laws against genetic engineering and, by extension, those created by such engineering?"

Apparently he's not interested in a trip down memory lane. Leela smirked. "Admiral. I am well aware of what the law says. However, sir, if the law were being followed to the letter Zero wouldn't be in that uniform and she certainly wouldn't be on the Phoenix." Leela took her hands from behind her back and moved them to the front. A symbolic gesture that she wanted to lose the rank. She removed her communicator and set it on the console. She was optimistic that Corinth may open up to his old friend. "Corinth, off the record, what's going on here? What was she ever allowed into Starfleet and why was she assigned to the Phoenix?"

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Wed Apr 08, 2015 1:52 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Apparently he's not interested in a trip down memory lane. Leela smirked. "Admiral. I am well aware of what the law says. However, sir, if the law were being followed to the letter Zero wouldn't be in that uniform and she certainly wouldn't be on the Phoenix." Leela took her hands from behind her back and moved them to the front. A symbolic gesture that she wanted to lose the rank. She removed her communicator and set it on the console. She was optimistic that Corinth may open up to his old friend. "Corinth, off the record, what's going on here? What was she ever allowed into Starfleet and why was she assigned to the Phoenix?"

Once again, the admiral seemed to observe the young officer on the screen, weighing up the possible outcomes of the situation depending on how he acted and how much information he gave her. It was fairly clear that he didn't want to be going down this line of questioning, but on the other hand, he knew that if he didn't get his word in first, Zero could tell Kaz things he didn't want others to know.

In fact, his face took on a dark expression that would tell anyone that he would rather be doing anything except this as he took off his comm badge.

"She's in Starfleet because someone at Starfleet Command didn't have a backbone," he stated. "When her creator's lab was raided, she was still a child. The admiral who had authorised the raid couldn't bring himself to order her execution. Instead, my team at Medical got saddled with the task of learning everything we could about her genetic make up. As she grew older, it was harder and harder to keep her occupied. Command came up with the brilliant idea that she could serve in Starfleet and be their pet, in a sense. A template should we ever need their kind to fight a war. The Phoenix was selected for the simple reason that there are officers aboard her who can subdue her if necessary."

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:06 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:


Once again, the admiral seemed to observe the young officer on the screen, weighing up the possible outcomes of the situation depending on how he acted and how much information he gave her.  It was fairly clear that he didn't want to be going down this line of questioning, but on the other hand, he knew that if he didn't get his word in first, Zero could tell Kaz things he didn't want others to know.

In fact, his face took on a dark expression that would tell anyone that he would rather be doing anything except this as he took off his comm badge.

"She's in Starfleet because someone at Starfleet Command didn't have a backbone," he stated.  "When her creator's lab was raided, she was still a child.  The admiral who had authorised the raid couldn't bring himself to order her execution.  Instead, my team at Medical got saddled with the task of learning everything we could about her genetic make up.  As she grew older, it was harder and harder to keep her occupied.  Command came up with the brilliant idea that she could serve in Starfleet and be their pet, in a sense.  A template should we ever need their kind to fight a war.  The Phoenix was selected for the simple reason that there are officers aboard her who can subdue her if necessary."

Leela pondered the implications. She understood the secrecy. All Leela could think of was all of the people who had to be involved for a cover up on this magnitude. Her cremated. People that she had come to know. Were obviously involved in keeping tabs on Zero. She moved closer to the screen. "If measures on the Phoenix were put in place to keep Zero aligned... Why are you recalling her to Starfleet Medical?"

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:24 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela pondered the implications. She understood the secrecy. All Leela could think of was all of the people who had to be involved for a cover up on this magnitude. Her cremated. People that she had come to know. Were obviously involved in keeping tabs on Zero. She moved closer to the screen. "If measures on the Phoenix were put in place to keep Zero aligned... Why are you recalling her to Starfleet Medical?"

"She is being recalled to Starfleet Medical because her education still needs to be continued," Corinth replied. "You may have noticed that it's somewhat lacking, and I prefer to perform regular examinations due to the fact that she continues to mature physically." He pinched the bridge of his nose. "I need her back here, Kaz and quickly, understood?"

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:38 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:


"She is being recalled to Starfleet Medical because her education still needs to be continued," Corinth replied.  "You may have noticed that it's somewhat lacking, and I prefer to perform regular examinations due to the fact that she continues to mature physically."  He pinched the bridge of his nose.  "I need her back here, Kaz and quickly, understood?"

"I can understand that Corinth but she's apprehensive about going. She wants to stay on the Phoenix. If she agrees ill gladly deliver her to you. I know you well enough to know you wouldn't harms her but I have a proposition for you, old friend. There are few people in Starfleet you can trust more than Kaz and I know that. I can be your eyes and ears. Send you regular updates. Makes sure you get all pertinent medical data upon request. If she wants to stay here we can make this work."

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:54 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
"I can understand that Corinth but she's apprehensive about going. She wants to stay on the Phoenix. If she agrees ill gladly deliver her to you. I know you well enough to know you wouldn't harms her but I have a proposition for you, old friend. There are few people in Starfleet you can trust more than Kaz and I know that. I can be your eyes and ears. Send you regular updates. Makes sure you get all pertinent medical data upon request. If she wants to stay here we can make this work."

Looking on from a concealed place, Zero scowled at Kaz. You believe that he would not harm me. Unfortunately, you could not be further from the truth.

"You are incorrect, Ensign," she stated, stepping out from her hiding place, much to Admiral Corinth's apparent annoyance. "There are few who have done me more harm than he."

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:24 am

Zero Alpha wrote:


Looking on from a concealed place, Zero scowled at Kaz.  You believe that he would not harm me.  Unfortunately, you could not be further from the truth.

"You are incorrect, Ensign," she stated, stepping out from her hiding place, much to Admiral Corinth's apparent annoyance.  "There are few who have done me more harm than he."

Leela wasn't all that surprised to hear Zero utter concern. From what she had gathered thus far, it seemed that everyone was after her. She looked over her shoulder and without revealing it to Corinth she tapped the mute button. She whispered to Zero. "I'm trying to get you out of going back. Let me work my magic. After all, I was once a diplomat. I promise that I am trying to help you."

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:50 am

Zero narrowed her eyes at Kaz, considering the Trill. So far, nothing that had happened particularly filled her with confidence in her abilities, nor any inclination to place something so valuable as trust in her.

"How may I be sure that I may trust you?" She asked suspiciously.

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Thu Apr 09, 2015 4:15 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:
Zero narrowed her eyes at Kaz, considering the Trill.  So far, nothing that had happened particularly filled her with confidence in her abilities, nor any inclination to place something so valuable as trust in her.

"How may I be sure that I may trust you?" She asked suspiciously.

Leela became visibly frustrated. She had done nothing but help this young woman and she continued to be curt. Perhaps I should be more like her. Leela thought. "You know Lieutenant. I have been nothing but nice to you. I have done nothing but attempt to help you. So I need you to let me help you. You need to trust me. You have been treating me like some kind of sub lifeform who could never arise to the level of you. That's bull and I think you know it! I am every bit as capable as you are and I will no longer tolerate you standing here and insulting me every chance you get. I am going to help you whether you want me to or not. You have expressed an interest in returning to the Phoenix. I believe I can make that happen. If you will shut up and get the hell out of my way." Leela didn't give Zero a chance to respond. She tapped the button to release mute and looked back to the Admiral. "Corinth...."

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Fri Apr 10, 2015 5:58 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela became visibly frustrated. She had done nothing but help this young woman and she continued to be curt. Perhaps I should be more like her. Leela thought. "You know Lieutenant. I have been nothing but nice to you. I have done nothing but attempt to help you. So I need you to let me help you. You need to trust me. You have been treating me like some kind of sub lifeform who could never arise to the level of you. That's bull and I think you know it! I am every bit as capable as you are and I will no longer tolerate you standing here and insulting me every chance you get. I am going to help you whether you want me to or not. You have expressed an interest in returning to the Phoenix. I believe I can make that happen. If you will shut up and get the hell out of my way." Leela didn't give Zero a chance to respond. She tapped the button to release mute and looked back to the Admiral. "Corinth...."

Zero stared. Just stared. She could count the number of times someone had spoken to her like that on one hand, and they certainly hadn't been a Trill ensign. She didn't even know where to start in responding to the tirade that had just come from the parasite.

In the end, the Augment decided to just not deign her with an answer. She retreated back into her unseen spot on the shuttle to continue to listen in on the conversation and hope that things were going to work out.

On the other side of the comm channel, Corinth was smirking smugly. "As you can see, Kaz, my young charge evidently has a lot of learning still to do. Learning that will be best done back here, where we can keep a close eye on her and make sure she's not being taught the wrong way to behave."

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Sat Apr 11, 2015 2:13 am

Zero Alpha wrote:


Zero stared.  Just stared.  She could count the number of times someone had spoken to her like that on one hand, and they certainly hadn't been a Trill ensign.  She didn't even know where to start in responding to the tirade that had just come from the parasite.

In the end, the Augment decided to just not deign her with an answer.  She retreated back into her unseen spot on the shuttle to continue to listen in on the conversation and hope that things were going to work out.

On the other side of the comm channel, Corinth was smirking smugly.  "As you can see, Kaz, my young charge evidently has a lot of learning still to do.  Learning that will be best done back here, where we can keep a close eye on her and make sure she's not being taught the wrong way to behave."

Leela raised an eyebrow towards Zero as Corinth mentioned her behavior. "Indeed sir, she does certainly have a lot to learn." Leela's will to help Zero was sincere. Regardless of Zero's behavior. "Corinth, how would you feel if I took charge of her development. Allow her to continue to develop her professional skills in the field and I can work with her on her behavioral skills."

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Sat Apr 11, 2015 4:37 am

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela raised an eyebrow towards Zero as Corinth mentioned her behavior. "Indeed sir, she does certainly have a lot to learn." Leela's will to help Zero was sincere. Regardless of Zero's behavior. "Corinth, how would you feel if I took charge of her development. Allow her to continue to develop her professional skills in the field and I can work with her on her behavioral skills."

"And yet, she can do all of that back here at Starfleet Medical, where we can keep close supervision on her," Corinth countered. He leaned forward in his chair, resting his elbows on his desk and pressing his fingertips together. "Kaz, we both know that there are changes that happen when one of your kind changes host. As much as I may have trusted Juval, this new face of yours could have a hidden agenda and Starfleet Command would never forgive me if I lost the Augment."

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:10 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:


"And yet, she can do all of that back here at Starfleet Medical, where we can keep close supervision on her," Corinth countered.  He leaned forward in his chair, resting his elbows on his desk and pressing his fingertips together.  "Kaz, we both know that there are changes that happen when one of your kind changes host.  As much as I may have trusted Juval, this new face of yours could have a hidden agenda and Starfleet Command would never forgive me if I lost the Augment."

It is always a struggle when you run into someone who knew a previous host. Leela had some similar experiences in the academy with instructors that Juval knew. It always seemed as if Juval knew everyone in Starfleet. "Corinth you're right. I'm not the exact same person. There are certain changes from host to host and a host must be strong enough to not allow the symbionts personality to overwhelm them. But in a way, Juval is still here. And I can assure you that I have no hidden agenda. I was joined four years ago and then I went through the academy. I have not accumulated enough experience to have an agenda yet. The Phoenix is my first assignment. Corinth, old friend, Cori. Let a friend help you." Juval had called him Cori on several occasions. She was hoping it would resonate with him.

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:35 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
It is always a struggle when you run into someone who knew a previous host. Leela had some similar experiences in the academy with instructors that Juval knew. It always seemed as if Juval knew everyone in Starfleet. "Corinth you're right. I'm not the exact same person. There are certain changes from host to host and a host must be strong enough to not allow the symbionts personality to overwhelm them. But in a way, Juval is still here. And I can assure you that I have no hidden agenda. I was joined four years ago and then I went through the academy. I have not accumulated enough experience to have an agenda yet. The Phoenix is my first assignment. Corinth, old friend, Cori. Let a friend help you." Juval had called him Cori on several occasions. She was hoping it would resonate with him.

Corinth considered the Trill for a moment before his eyes flicked beyond her to where Zero had disappeared to. His expression gave the impression that he was sucking on a particularly sour lemon as he thought through the situation.

"Are you really so desperate to sacrifice your reputation for someone you don't even know? It seems a shame to undo all the work Juval and his predecessors put in to building up the Kaz name?"

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Today at 12:43 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: USS Phoenix :: Archives :: Holodeck Archives-
Jump to: