Current Year: 2379
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
by Kejal Buris Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:34 am

» *pokes the fleet*
by Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
by Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
by Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
by Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
by Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
by Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
by Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

» Message to all of Aurora Fleet
by Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:55 am

Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Mon Mar 23, 2015 5:52 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela pondered Zero's clues. "I can't think of a species that doesn't have right within the federation. Except artificial intelligence but I'm an experienced Engineer. I could identify an artificial lifeform." Leela was truly confused. "I mean I guess you could be genetically enhanced. That would limit your rights." Leela chuckled. "But if that were the case you would be banned from joining Starfleet..."

"One would think that the genetically enhanced are banned from serving in Starfleet, wouldn't you," Zero replied airily. "Unfortunately, an individual at Starfleet Command appeared to have, what is the human expression? 'A crisis of the spinal column'? They found themselves unable to dispose of one particular element of a rogue geneticists' research. They decided to keep that element exactly where they would be able to observe every aspect of its behaviour."

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:16 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:


"One would think that the genetically enhanced are banned from serving in Starfleet, wouldn't you," Zero replied airily.  "Unfortunately, an individual at Starfleet Command appeared to have, what is the human expression?  'A crisis of the spinal column'?  They found themselves unable to dispose of one particular element of a rogue geneticists' research.  They decided to keep that element exactly where they would be able to observe every aspect of its behaviour."

"You're genetically enhanced!" The shock could be read all over Leela's face. "And your telling me that instead of following our laws and making you work inn a civilian role... Starfleet made you enlist and is monitoring your behavior? I know Starfleet ios capable of some strnage things but who would of believed this."

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:23 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
"You're genetically enhanced!" The shock could be read all over Leela's face. "And your telling me that instead of following our laws and making you work inn a civilian role... Starfleet made you enlist and is monitoring your behavior? I know Starfleet ios capable of some strnage things but who would of believed this."

Zero actually growled as Kaz came to her conclusion, shooting the Trill a venomous look. "I am not one of those mongrels!" she snarled, apparently taking great offense at even the thought. "I was born of genetic manipulation, a project to create the perfect human. An Augment." She barked out a harsh laugh. "That information is deemed classified, for those who must be aware of my origins, but for once, I find that I do not care for the consequences."

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:44 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:


Zero actually growled as Kaz came to her conclusion, shooting the Trill a venomous look.  "I am not one of those mongrels!" she snarled, apparently taking great offense at even the thought.  "I was born of genetic manipulation, a project to create the perfect human.  An Augment."  She barked out a harsh laugh.  "That information is deemed classified, for those who must be aware of my origins, but for once, I find that I do not care for the consequences."

"Augment got it." Leela flashed a friendly smile to her companion. "I won't tell." She pondered what she had just discovered about Zero. "So Starfleet is sending you back so they can keep a close eye on you?"

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Mon Mar 23, 2015 6:54 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
"Augment got it." Leela flashed a friendly smile to her companion. "I won't tell." She pondered what she had just discovered about Zero. "So Starfleet is sending you back so they can keep a close eye on you?"

The expression on Zero's face suggested that she wasn't at all amused by the friendliness Kaz now seemed to be displaying. She didn't trust it at all. In fact, most of the good relationships she had experienced had always started out badly before getting better.

"Starfleet Medical do not wish to believe that I am capable of living without their guidance and I find myself agreeing with them. As soon as their informant is no longer able to report to them, or as soon as I step out of the behavioural patterns they have established for me, I am recalled for... 'retraining'."

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Mon Mar 23, 2015 11:56 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:


The expression on Zero's face suggested that she wasn't at all amused by the friendliness Kaz now seemed to be displaying.  She didn't trust it at all.  In fact, most of the good relationships she had experienced had always started out badly before getting better.

"Starfleet Medical do not wish to believe that I am capable of living without their guidance and I find myself agreeing with them.  As soon as their informant is no longer able to report to them, or as soon as I step out of the behavioural patterns they have established for me, I am recalled for... 'retraining'."

"Retraining... What a polite word word for something that sounds dreadful." Leela paused and re-checked the course and speed. "We're holding steady at warp 6. So what will this retraining look like. Is it like the academy all over again. Minus the hoverball tournaments, of course." Leela had a bad habit of diffusing situations with humor. It is definitely a Kaz characteristic. Prior to joining Leela wouldn't of known a joke if it jumped out of the nearest corridor. She was sensing however, that her traveling companion was not amused.

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:43 am

Leela Kaz wrote:
"Retraining... What a polite word word for something that sounds dreadful." Leela paused and re-checked the course and speed. "We're holding steady at warp 6. So what will this retraining look like. Is it like the academy all over again. Minus the hoverball tournaments, of course." Leela had a bad habit of diffusing situations with humor. It is definitely a Kaz characteristic. Prior to joining Leela wouldn't of known a joke if it jumped out of the nearest corridor. She was sensing however, that her traveling companion was not amused.

"I have been reliably informed that my retraining is, as you have phrased it 'dreadful'," Zero replied.  "It is... difficult to describe.  I am permitted to continue any standing research projects while my behaviour is constantly monitored.  Should I deviate from what is deemed to be an appropriate pattern, I am appropriately disciplined."

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:01 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:


"I have been reliably informed that my retraining is, as you have phrased it 'dreadful'," Zero replied.  "It is... difficult to describe.  I am permitted to continue any standing research projects while my behaviour is constantly monitored.  Should I deviate from what is deemed to be an appropriate pattern, I am appropriately disciplined."

Disciplined? The word rang through Kaz's head. "Disciplined. How will you be disciplined if you fall out of line?" Leela wanted to believe that it wasn't true. Starfleet wouldn't be capable of this. However, Kaz knew better. Her previous host had been a high level diplomat and also a Starfleet Captain. Juval had the clearance so Leela retains his state secrets.

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Tue Mar 24, 2015 7:09 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Disciplined? The word rang through Kaz's head. "Disciplined. How will you be disciplined if you fall out of line?" Leela wanted to believe that it wasn't true. Starfleet wouldn't be capable of this. However, Kaz knew better. Her previous host had been a high level diplomat and also a Starfleet Captain. Juval had the clearance so Leela retains his state secrets.

Zero cast a side-long look at the Trill next to her. Why was this paraste-ridden walking corpse so interested in what Starfleet Medical did to her? Why was anyone interested? It had seemed to be a common theme amongst the few that knew her secret. They all seemed disgusted or ashamed by what Medical did to her.

"It is dependent on the transgression," she stated. "It may be a verbal rebuke, or..." she stopped speaking abruptly, mentally slamming barriers into place to prevent herself thinking about their favoured method of disciplining her, knowing that she would likely suffer a panic attack right there in the shuttle.

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:59 am

Zero Alpha wrote:


Zero cast a side-long look at the Trill next to her.  Why was this paraste-ridden walking corpse so interested in what Starfleet Medical did to her?  Why was anyone interested?  It had seemed to be a common theme amongst the few that knew her secret.  They all seemed disgusted or ashamed by what Medical did to her.  

"It is dependent on the transgression," she stated.  "It may be a verbal rebuke, or..." she stopped speaking abruptly, mentally slamming barriers into place to prevent herself thinking about their favoured method of disciplining her, knowing that she would likely suffer a panic attack right there in the shuttle.

Leela still was shocked. "I can't believe this is the same Starfleet Medical I have known across lifetimes. I am shocked but I wish I could say I was surprised. It seems like Starfleet lives its values until those values become inconvenient." She sighed at the revelation.

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:10 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela still was shocked. "I can't believe this is the same Starfleet Medical I have known across lifetimes. I am shocked but I wish I could say I was surprised. It seems like Starfleet lives its values until those values become inconvenient." She sighed at the revelation.

"Humankind has always feared that which they do not understand and detested those who would threaten their supposed superiority," Zero replied. "Their former dealings with those of my ilk have created a predisposition to shun and attempt to control the minutia of life of those of us who slip through the gaps." She lifted and dropped one shoulder in a shrug. "I was unaware that any of their actions were deemed unacceptable by the general populace. I accepted it as normal."

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:42 am

Zero Alpha wrote:


"Humankind has always feared that which they do not understand and detested those who would threaten their supposed superiority," Zero replied.  "Their former dealings with those of my ilk have created a predisposition to shun and attempt to control the minutia of life of those of us who slip through the gaps."  She lifted and dropped one shoulder in a shrug.  "I was unaware that any of their actions were deemed unacceptable by the general populace.  I accepted it as normal."

"You're right. Sometimes humans are owned and controlled by the things they fear." Leela paused; recounting several lifetimes worth of interactions with humans. "My last host was a Diplomat. He took a keen interest in the way humans have developed and evolved. He always found them to be afraid of anything that they couldn't fully understand. I tend to take a lighter view of them. I find them to be mostly harmless. Starfleet is full of secrets... most will never low the true depths."

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Thu Mar 26, 2015 5:09 am

Leela Kaz wrote:


"You're right. Sometimes humans are owned and controlled by the things they fear." Leela paused; recounting several lifetimes worth of interactions with humans. "My last host was a Diplomat. He took a keen interest in the way humans have developed and evolved. He always found them to be afraid of anything that they couldn't fully understand. I tend to take a lighter view of them. I find them to be mostly harmless. Starfleet is full of secrets... most will never low the true depths."

"Mostly harmless," Zero repeated flatly. Yes, Starfleet Medical was 'mostly harmless', unless you were an Augment thrust into their care, in which case, there were no limits to what they could do to you. "I would not expect that humans have evolved in any significant manner in several centuries," she added in a mutter.

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Thu Mar 26, 2015 11:17 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:


"Mostly harmless," Zero repeated flatly.  Yes, Starfleet Medical was 'mostly harmless', unless you were an Augment thrust into their care, in which case, there were no limits to what they could do to you.  "I would not expect that humans have evolved in any significant manner in several centuries," she added in a mutter.

"You're probably right." Leela began. "But they certainly do have their endearing qualities. I have certainly grown accustomed to them across my past 3 or 4 lifetimes." She smirked. "Who can keep track anyway."


_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Fri Mar 27, 2015 3:55 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
"You're probably right." Leela began. "But they certainly do have their endearing qualities. I have certainly grown accustomed to them across my past 3 or 4 lifetimes." She smirked. "Who can keep track anyway."

The pale eyebrow was raised again as Zero rolled her eyes at the Trill. Surely a member of the parasite-ridden species would be able to keep track of who was who in their own lives. Were their memories so bad?

"I would expect that one of your species would be able to," she replied arrogantly.

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:28 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:


The pale eyebrow was raised again as Zero rolled her eyes at the Trill.  Surely a member of the parasite-ridden species would be able to keep track of who was who in their own lives.  Were their memories so bad?

"I would expect that one of your species would be able to," she replied arrogantly.

Leela scoffed. "It can be tough. Imagine having a memory flash through your head and then having to figure out whose memory..." A proximity alarm sounded. Another Starfleet vessel has set an intercept course. "Look at that... it looks like we have company.... Looks like a Starfleet shuttle but I've never seen a shuttle move at warp 8?" Leela taps on the communication console and opens a channel.

=/\=Unidentified Starfleet shuttle. This is Ensign Leela Kaz aboard the runabout Monongahela. Please identify yourself.=/\=

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Sun Mar 29, 2015 6:24 am

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela scoffed. "It can be tough. Imagine having a memory flash through your head and then having to figure out whose memory..." A proximity alarm sounded. Another Starfleet vessel has set an intercept course. "Look at that... it looks like we have company.... Looks like a Starfleet shuttle but I've never seen a shuttle move at warp 8?" Leela taps on the communication console and opens a channel.

=/\=Unidentified Starfleet shuttle. This is Ensign Leela Kaz aboard the runabout Monongahela. Please identify yourself.=/\=

The unidentified shuttle didn't seem to have any distinctive marks to indicate any form of name or serial number. It was just... blank. Inside it, however, a very familiar-looking pilot was steering the small vessel to come up alongside the Monongahela.

"Runabout Monongahela, cut your engines and drop your shields in preparation for boarding," came the sharp voice over the comm channel.

_______________________________


Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:10 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:


The unidentified shuttle didn't seem to have any distinctive marks to indicate any form of name or serial number.  It was just... blank.  Inside it, however, a very familiar-looking pilot was steering the small vessel to come up alongside the Monongahela.

"Runabout Monongahela, cut your engines and drop your shields in preparation for boarding," came the sharp voice over the comm channel.

Leela was perplexed. The voice sounded oddly familiar to her but she couldn't seem to place it from the comm. She was even sure if it was familiar to Leela or Juval but it definitely was someone she knew. Left with little choice she went ahead and followed the orders given.

=/\=Acknowledged unidentified Starfleet vessel.=/\=

Leelabrought the craft out of warp and looked to Zero. "All stop. I don't know what the hell this is about.... but just in case. Leela reached under the console and retrieved to phases. She passed one to Zero and held the other one. She stood up with phaser in hand and aimed it towards the rear of the runabout.

=/\=Standing by.=/\=

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:38 am

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela was perplexed. The voice sounded oddly familiar to her but she couldn't seem to place it from the comm. She was even sure if it was familiar to Leela or Juval but it definitely was someone she knew. Left with little choice she went ahead and followed the orders given.

=/\=Acknowledged unidentified Starfleet vessel.=/\=

Leelabrought the craft out of warp and looked to Zero. "All stop. I don't know what the hell this is about.... but just in case. Leela reached under the console and retrieved to phases. She passed one to Zero and held the other one. She stood up with phaser in hand and aimed it towards the rear of the runabout.

=/\=Standing by.=/\=  

Zero accepted the phaser with an expression of some dubiousness. She had never really been trained in any form of combat, mainly out of fear on the part of Starfleet Command that she would use that knowledge to fight back against them. Nevertheless, it made her feel a little better to be holding it as she turned the co-pilot's chair so as to be able to face the back of the cockpit, where their mysterious caller would probably appear. She couldn't help but feel uneasy about the fact that she had recognised the voice on the comm channel, but was unable to place exactly who it belonged to.

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:45 am

In the habitual shower of blue light, a figure rapidly materialised in the cockpit of the Federation shuttle. After a few seconds, a very recognisable captain stood in front of them, a phaser in her hand. Archangel, for all she would have been familiar, seemed... off... somehow. She wasn't wearing a standard Starfleet uniform, but instead some sort of black one. Her expression was neutral, even faintly hostile.


_______________________________


Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:44 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
In the habitual shower of blue light, a figure rapidly materialised in the cockpit of the Federation shuttle.  After a few seconds, a very recognisable captain stood in front of them, a phaser in her hand.  Archangel, for all she would have been familiar, seemed... off... somehow.  She wasn't wearing a standard Starfleet uniform, but instead some sort of black one.  Her expression was neutral, even faintly hostile.


Kaz saw the image materialize before her. Phaser in hand she was ready to take any action that may be necessary. As the figure came into focus Leela slowly realized she recognized the individual. "Captain!" She exclaimed. Leela holstered her phaser and made a motion to Zero to do the same. "Captain. You had me quite confused. I apologize for the..." She motioned to her phaser. "...well for the welcome committee." Leela smiled. In all of her lifetimes this was the first time she had pulled a phaser on her commanding officer.

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:42 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Kaz saw the image materialize before her. Phaser in hand she was ready to take any action that may be necessary. As the figure came into focus Leela slowly realized she recognized the individual. "Captain!" She exclaimed. Leela holstered her phaser and made a motion to Zero to do the same. "Captain. You had me quite confused. I apologize for the..." She motioned to her phaser. "...well for the welcome committee." Leela smiled. In all of her lifetimes this was the first time she had pulled a phaser on her commanding officer.

Archangel didn't acknowledge Leela's apology, instead eyeing the Trill with an air of suspicion. While she seemed to be relaxed enough to appear almost bored with the situation, the Romulan still maintained a position that would make attacking or defending quick and easy.

"I have come to retrieve the Augment," she stated in a cold, emotionless tone, nothing close to the soft, nearly maternal voice that she had become known for.

_______________________________


Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign


Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 589
Join date : 2015-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:06 pm

"But ma'am you ordered me to ferry her back to Earth?" Leela was confused by what was transpiring in front of her. Her intuitions told her from the beginning of this endeavor that something more was going on. "Captain what is going on here?"

_______________________________
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:13 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
"But ma'am you ordered me to ferry her back to Earth?" Leela was confused by what was transpiring in front of her. Her intuitions told her from the beginning of this endeavor that something more was going on. "Captain what is going on here?"

"The orders have been countermanded," the Romulan stated, her tone still not varying. "I have received orders to take the Augment to a different location."

_______________________________


Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 886
Join date : 2014-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:15 pm

Next to Kaz, Zero was standing rigidly, tensed as if to fight if only she knew how. Unlike the Trill, she hadn't lowered her phaser. There were too many alarm bells going off in her head for her to do that and, for all her augmentations, there were some primal instincts that couldn't be turned off, no matter how much you tampered with the genetic coding.

"Trill," Zero said quietly. "I do not know how well you are acquainted with our captain, I do not believe that is she."

_______________________________

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]   Today at 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Voyage Home [Zero/Kaz/T'Koris]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: USS Phoenix :: Archives :: Holodeck Archives-
Jump to: