Zero Alpha
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Have to be Perfect [Zero/Jiseth]   Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:12 am

Jiseth's words gave Zero slight pause in her actions and, deciding on a course of action, she lay down next to the Romulan and wrapped her arms around her, holding her close.

"There may be areas in which you are inferior to me, but they are far outnumbered by the areas in which you are vastly superior to me," she murmured into a pointed ear. "These scenarios appear to be testing every aspect of your resolve. I believe that it is natural that you begin to question your own motives based on your reactions to events that may not ever happen in real life."

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Jiseth
Lieutenant
Lieutenant

Medal of Valor
Posting Excellence
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Flight
Order of the Mek'Leth
1 Year Service
Post of the Month - Shore Leave
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Have to be Perfect [Zero/Jiseth]   Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:10 am

Sliding her hands around Zero, Jiseth embraced their closeness. Her forehead resting against the Augment's collarbone. There was a weight coming off her, one that she could not physically see. Like her chest had been released from a clamp as she inhaled a deep breath.

"I've been... looking at every tiny thing as a threat to my well-being. So focused on what makes me happy, what will make me heal better and faster. Seeing things for solely my own needs. Yet here I am... Let's just forget about it. No more tests. I just want a day with you. No expectations."

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Have to be Perfect [Zero/Jiseth]   Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:14 am

Just lying with Jiseth, in their comforting embrace, was something that Zero would have bolted from only a few weeks ago. Now, she did have to remind herself that it was ok, that she was allowed this, but it was possible.

Giving a quiet sigh, she lightly rested her chin on top of Jiseth's head. "If that is your wish, then that is what we will do," she murmured. "The simulations will remain unchanged until another time. There is no rush."

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: You Don't Have to be Perfect [Zero/Jiseth]   Today at 7:49 pm

Back to top Go down

You Don't Have to be Perfect [Zero/Jiseth]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: USS Phoenix :: Shore Leave-
Jump to: