Share | 

First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Mon Jun 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

"These?  They're the pieces for the holositter's emitter-thingie," Seika said proudly, tucking the pieces back into her pocket.  Her mother would want them back when she got off duty that evening.

The little girl tilted her head to one side as Kaitlin picked up a tricorder and handed it to her.  Her face light up as she was told to take it apart.  Her little hands dove back into her pockets, pulling out a handful of child-sized tools and setting to work.  In less than a minute, she had reduced the device efficiently into neatly laid out pieces and components.  She looked up at Kaitlin with a wide grin on her face.

"Wow! That was very quick!" Kaitlin picked up the pieces and the components of the tricorder, first popping the sensors together, then building onto the senors putting the cases around and restoring it to its former glory.

"There we are!" Kaitlin smiled, jumped of the biobed once again and put the tricorder back onto the rack in its former glory. She walked back to the biobed jumped back on and grinned at Seika. "See! Good as new!"

Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:36 am

Kaitlin Dexter wrote:
"Wow! That was very quick!" Kaitlin picked up the pieces and the components of the tricorder, first popping the sensors together, then building onto the senors putting the cases around and restoring it to its former glory.

"There we are!" Kaitlin smiled, jumped of the biobed once again and put the tricorder back onto the rack  in its former glory. She walked back to the biobed jumped back on and grinned at Seika. "See! Good as new!"

Seika grinned, squirming happily. Finally, she could take things apart and someone could put it back together for her!

"Thank you!" she chirped. "Mummy used to get a bit annoyed when the only tricorders she could find had to be reassembled first."

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:39 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Seika grinned, squirming happily.  Finally, she could take things apart and someone could put it back together for her!  

"Thank you!" she chirped.  "Mummy used to get a bit annoyed when the only tricorders she could find had to be reassembled first."

"Well if you ever need a babysitter, I'll do it!" Kaitlin got closer to Seika then whispered in her ear. "And I might bring a tricorder!" Kaitlin moved her head back away from Seika getting back to a normal distance.

Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:56 am

Kaitlin Dexter wrote:
"Well if you ever need a babysitter, I'll do it!" Kaitlin got closer to Seika then whispered in her ear. "And I might bring a tricorder!" Kaitlin moved her head back away from Seika getting back to a normal distance.

Seika's expression turned a little guilty again. "Actually, Mummy spent a lot of time programming the holositter to look after Aria and me. I... have a tendency to take apart the holoemitter..."

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:40 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Seika's expression turned a little guilty again.  "Actually, Mummy spent a lot of time programming the holositter to look after Aria and me.  I... have a tendency to take apart the holoemitter..."

"Well I'm sure your mummy can make exceptions, I'm sure she'll let me come and babysit!" Kaitlin excitedly spoke and then smiled at Seika. "The next time your mummy's busy and you need sitting ask her to talk to me and I'll do it!"

Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:35 pm

Kaitlin Dexter wrote:
"Well I'm sure your mummy can make exceptions, I'm sure she'll let me come and babysit!" Kaitlin excitedly spoke and then smiled at Seika. "The next time your mummy's busy and you need sitting ask her to talk to me and I'll do it!"

"I dunno," Seika replied a little doubtfully. "Mummy and Daddy are really protective of Aria and me. They can be really particular about who looks after us, especially after the accident on the Discovery."

Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:27 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

"I dunno," Seika replied a little doubtfully.  "Mummy and Daddy are really protective of Aria and me.  They can be really particular about who looks after us, especially after the accident on the Discovery."

"What happened on the Discovery?!" Kaitlin was intruiged, what had stopped the captain from trusting anyone with their children? Most likely who stopped her trusting? Seika and I'm sure Aria, are both nice children, I could see why someone would want to take them and raise them as their own, but not on a starship from under their noses.

Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:53 am

Kaitlin Dexter wrote:
"What happened on the Discovery?!" Kaitlin was intruiged, what had stopped the captain from trusting anyone with their children? Most likely who stopped her trusting? Seika and I'm sure Aria, are both nice children, I could see why someone would want to take them and raise them as their own, but not on a starship from under their noses.

Seika looked down at her hands, apparently uncomfortable with the memories. "There was an accident, before Aria was born. I got hurt. I was sick, so Mummy left me in our quarters to sleep, but I got scared when the red alert sirens went off and wanted to find her. There was a machine inside the Discovery that was hurting people. I don't know why it hurt me. Daddy said that sometimes, things will attack because they're scared or hurt or sometimes just without reason." She sniffled quietly. "My legs didn't work for a long time after that."

Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:39 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Seika looked down at her hands, apparently uncomfortable with the memories.  "There was an accident, before Aria was born.  I got hurt.  I was sick, so Mummy left me in our quarters to sleep, but I got scared when the red alert sirens went off and wanted to find her.  There was a machine inside the Discovery that was hurting people.  I don't know why it hurt me.  Daddy said that sometimes, things will attack because they're scared or hurt or sometimes just without reason."  She sniffled quietly.  "My legs didn't work for a long time after that."

"That must've been horrible! But you must be a very brave girl to go through all that!" Kaitlin smiled at Seika. 'They must've had a troubled path in tenth fleet.' Kaitlin thought to herself. "I'm glad your ok and you must've recovered fast!"

Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:47 pm

Kaitlin Dexter wrote:
"That must've been horrible! But you must be a very brave girl to go through all that!" Kaitlin smiled at Seika. 'They must've had a troubled path in tenth fleet.' Kaitlin thought to herself. "I'm glad your ok and you must've recovered fast!"

Seika lifted and dropped one shoulder in a shrug. "Daddy still thinks it's his fault sometimes even though it wasn't. Mummy got hurt as well, but not as bad as me. She won't get rid of the scar though. Said that there are some things that shouldn't be erased so easily, in case we forget why they happened."

Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:33 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Seika lifted and dropped one shoulder in a shrug.  "Daddy still thinks it's his fault sometimes even though it wasn't.  Mummy got hurt as well, but not as bad as me.  She won't get rid of the scar though.  Said that there are some things that shouldn't be erased so easily, in case we forget why they happened."

"Well I'm glad your all ok and I'm sure it want your daddy's fault!" Kaitlin was suprised at Seika. Their family history seemed to be... Well strange, probably not as strange as Kaitlin's but in her eyes, her history was normal.

Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:50 pm

Kaitlin Dexter wrote:
"Well I'm glad your all ok and I'm sure it want your daddy's fault!" Kaitlin was suprised at Seika. Their family history seemed to be... Well strange, probably not as strange as Kaitlin's but in her eyes, her history was normal.

"I still have to go through all that icky physio stuff, but the doctors said that if I keep progressing as I am, I can stop next year!" Seika replied, smiling slightly as she picked up her plush Sehlat again, giving it a cuddle. "This ship seems a lot quieter than the other ones Mummy and Daddy served on. They said that they hope it stays that way."

Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:00 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

"I still have to go through all that icky physio stuff, but the doctors said that if I keep progressing as I am, I can stop next year!" Seika replied, smiling slightly as she picked up her plush Sehlat again, giving it a cuddle.  "This ship seems a lot quieter than the other ones Mummy and Daddy served on.  They said that they hope it stays that way."

"That'll be great won't it!" Kaitlin replied with a smile as Seika smiled. "I'm sure it will be a lot quieter! It's not a very big ship!" Kaitlin looked over to Seika. "Would you like a drink Seika?" Kaitlin stood up and waited for a reply.

Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:45 pm

Kaitlin Dexter wrote:
"That'll be great won't it!" Kaitlin replied with a smile as Seika smiled. "I'm sure it will be a lot quieter! It's not a very big ship!" Kaitlin looked over to Seika. "Would you like a drink Seika?" Kaitlin stood up and waited for a reply.

The Discovery wasn't a very big ship either, Seika thought to herself as she slipped off the biobed, hugging her toy closely.

"I shouldn't," she replied, her face screwing up a little. "I don't really know you yet and Mummy will be looking for me soon."

Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Sat Jul 04, 2015 6:01 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

The Discovery wasn't a very big ship either, Seika thought to herself as she slipped off the biobed, hugging her toy closely.

"I shouldn't," she replied, her face screwing up a little.  "I don't really know you yet and Mummy will be looking for me soon."

"Shall we go and find your mummy?" Kaitlin queried, confused at the fact that she wouldn't accept a simple drink, I mean something like orange juice wouldn't hurt right?

Kaitlin ordered a simple coffee and took a sip burning her tongue. "Ouch." She mumbled jumping out of her skin.

Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:24 pm

Kaitlin Dexter wrote:
"Shall we go and find your mummy?" Kaitlin queried, confused at the fact that she wouldn't accept a simple drink, I mean something like orange juice wouldn't hurt right?

Kaitlin ordered a simple coffee and took a sip burning her tongue. "Ouch." She mumbled jumping out of her skin.

Seika looked distinctly uneasy, fidgetting with her stuffed Sehlat's paw. She looked to the side, then to the Cardassian medic who was discreetly hovering, apparently checking a set of hypospray cartridges while she quietly kept an eye on the child. Seika was known for wandering around the ship, so those who knew her tended to let her do so, but kept watch to make sure she didn't hurt herself.

"Mummy and Daddy always told me not to accept things from strangers, and that just because someone's wearing a uniform doesn't mean that I can trust them," the little girl replied.

Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Mon Jul 06, 2015 5:42 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Seika looked distinctly uneasy, fidgetting with her stuffed Sehlat's paw.  She looked to the side, then to the Cardassian medic who was discreetly hovering, apparently checking a set of hypospray cartridges while she quietly kept an eye on the child.  Seika was known for wandering around the ship, so those who knew her tended to let her do so, but kept watch to make sure she didn't hurt herself.

"Mummy and Daddy always told me not to accept things from strangers, and that just because someone's wearing a uniform doesn't mean that I can trust them," the little girl replied.

"Ok then! You can go and I might see you another time! Kaitlin smiled at the little girl then walked back to the holobed and sat down. "She's a nice little girl isn't she!" Kaitlin said to Ilana, adjusting herself on the bed so she's comfy then taking a sip of the steaming hot tea then putting it down beside her on the biobed.

"You need to do anything else, or do you want to have a chat." Kaitlin asked Ilana, hoping they could talk a while longer. It's nice to have a person you know close by, Ilana was growing to Kaitlin and Kaitlin really liked her.

Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:47 pm

Kaitlin Dexter wrote:
"Ok then! You can go and I might see you another time! Kaitlin smiled at the little girl then walked back to the holobed and sat down. "She's a nice little girl isn't she!" Kaitlin said to Ilana, adjusting herself on the bed so she's comfy then taking a sip of the steaming hot tea then putting it down beside her on the biobed.

"You need to do anything else, or do you want to have a chat." Kaitlin asked Ilana, hoping they could talk a while longer. It's nice to have a person you know close by, Ilana was growing to Kaitlin and Kaitlin really liked her.

Ilana watched as Seika wandered out of sickbay, probably heading down to Engineering to see her daddy, then looked back to Kaitlin as the young woman addressed her. She made a slight face. The Cardassian was on duty in sickbay and, despite the fact that she had a tendency to work herself into the ground, was behind on her work. She couldn't really afford to hang around and chat aimlessly with a crewman who appeared to be off duty.

'I r-r-really n-n-need t-t-to g-g-get b-b-b-back t-to w-w-work," she said apologetically. "P-p-perhaps y-y-you sh-should t-t-try t-to f-f-find y-your d-d-department h-head and m-m-meet h-her?"

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Wed Jul 08, 2015 11:36 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

Ilana watched as Seika wandered out of sickbay, probably heading down to Engineering to see her daddy, then looked back to Kaitlin as the young woman addressed her.  She made a slight face.  The Cardassian was on duty in sickbay and, despite the fact that she had a tendency to work herself into the ground, was behind on her work. She couldn't really afford to hang around and chat aimlessly with a crewman who appeared to be off duty.

'I r-r-really n-n-need t-t-to g-g-get b-b-b-back t-to w-w-work," she said apologetically.  "P-p-perhaps y-y-you sh-should t-t-try t-to f-f-find y-your d-d-department h-head and m-m-meet h-her?"

"Who is she? Lieutenant Jiseth, is she nice or not?!" Kaitlin worried about the tinies of things, this time she was worrying about her DH. Standing up off the biobed then stretching, Kaitlin drank the rest of her tea then put the cup back into the replicator.

Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Wed Jul 08, 2015 12:24 pm

Kaitlin Dexter wrote:
"Who is she? Lieutenant Jiseth, is she nice or not?!" Kaitlin worried about the tinies of things, this time she was worrying about her DH. Standing up off the biobed then stretching, Kaitlin drank the rest of her tea then put the cup back into the replicator.

The Cardassian looked a little sympathetic. Jiseth's reputation as an uncontrollable force of nature with an uneven temper was one that tended to precede her. She felt a little sorry for this teenager, having to go up against the Romulan.

"I'm n-n-n-not v-v-very w-w-well acquainted w-w-with h-her. Ensign A-Alpha is th-though."

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends."
Back to top Go down
Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:25 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

The Cardassian looked a little sympathetic.  Jiseth's reputation as an uncontrollable force of nature with an uneven temper was one that tended to precede her.  She felt a little sorry for this teenager, having to go up against the Romulan.

"I'm n-n-n-not v-v-very w-w-well acquainted w-w-with h-her.  Ensign A-Alpha is th-though."

"Ensign alpha? The ermm... Android?" Kaitlin could remember the conversation from earlier. "I'll go and see her then." Kaitlin l

Kaitlin Dexter
Senior Crewman
Senior Crewman

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Wed Jul 08, 2015 1:26 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

The Cardassian looked a little sympathetic.  Jiseth's reputation as an uncontrollable force of nature with an uneven temper was one that tended to precede her.  She felt a little sorry for this teenager, having to go up against the Romulan.

"I'm n-n-n-not v-v-very w-w-well acquainted w-w-with h-her.  Ensign A-Alpha is th-though."

"Ensign alpha? The ermm... Android?" Kaitlin could remember the conversation from earlier. "I'll go and see her then." Kaitlin looked over to Ilana and smiled. "It was nice meeting you and I hope to see you again!" Kaitlin waited for a response.

Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Wed Jul 08, 2015 2:05 pm

Kaitlin Dexter wrote:
"Ensign alpha? The ermm... Android?" Kaitlin could remember the conversation from earlier. "I'll go and see her then." Kaitlin looked over to Ilana and smiled. "It was nice meeting you and I hope to see you again!" Kaitlin waited for a response.

"Sh-sh-she's n-n-not an android," Ilana replied with a faint frown. "F-f-f-from h-her r-r-records, sh-she's j-j-just as h-human as y-y-your are." The young Cardassian then inclined her head to Kaitlin. "I d-d-don't t-tend t-t-to l-l-leave s-s-sickbay, s-so I'll b-b-be around h-h-here if y-you n-n-n-need m-m-me. Alpha sh-sh-should b-b-b-be in th-th-the g-g-genetics l-l-lab, if y-y-you're l-l-looking f-for h-her."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]   Today at 6:55 am

Back to top Go down

First Time For Everything [Ilana/Kaitlin]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: USS Phoenix :: Shore Leave-
Jump to: