Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Simple Gifts   Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:55 am

The clean smell of waving grass was one of the first things Gabriel noticed as the hatch on their runabout opened and sunlight poured in. He'd have preferred to take a simple shuttle, but it had been decided that the CO of the Phoenix should at least have the protection and increased firepower of a full-on runabout, so...here they were.

Of course the landing area was little more than a wide-open field. That was one of the reasons Gabriel had chosen Titus III for his and Archangel's shore leave destination. It wasn't that the planet was devoid of technology - far from it, but the people here didn't let tech rule their lives. It was a tool to be used, just like any other. As an engineer, he could understand that. Archangel likely would, too.

The other reason was more important. Though Titus lay within Federation space, there was a sizeable contingent of Romulan homesteaders here. They had relocated from the Star Empire, giving up their citizenship in search of a better way of life than the RSE's stringent and sometimes decadent philosophies. Though no small amount of string-pulling by none other than Ambassador Spock himself, the Titan Romulans has been allowed a small, M-Class planet for relocation.

Smiling, Gabriel reached down and plucked a small, five-pointed white flower. He reached up, tucking it behind his wife's pointed ear, the brightness of it standing in contrast to her dark hair. He knew how badly they'd both needed this leave, and also...well, it was their wedding anniversary. One year had passed already, and they'd hardly had any real chance to celebrate on the ship. "Looks like we picked a great time of year to come here," he said, shouldering his bag and taking up hers as well.

Click the ID for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:16 am

Ah, shore leave. That had been something that, once upon a time, Archangel would have run away from in order to cling to her engine room, and then to avoid having to return to Romulus. The few times she had ever willingly left the ship had been when they included either her daughters, or Gabriel.

Although the destination of their week off was supposed to be a surprise, very few things were allowed to be when one was CO of a starship. Everything had to be vetted before they were allowed to disembark.

However, they had left the world of ranks and uniforms behind them for a week, taken time off to simply be together. The young couple had an important milestone to celebrate after all. One year since their wedding day. There had been ups and downs a plenty in their relationship, but they had survived. They were still together, and that was the main point.

Archangel stepped off the shuttle into the bright sunlight, smiling slightly and ducking her head as Gabriel slid a flower behind her ear. Using the proximity to her advantage, she slipped the fingers of one hand along the line of his jaw, drawing him in for a brief kiss.

She frowned playfully as he picked up both of the bags, one eyebrow raised. Although she knew that his tendencies and habits were simply behaviours associated with being raised well by his parents along the human traditions of gentlemanship, she was still concerned about his health and wellbeing after his time off.

"Here, let me take one, Lancelot," she said, stepping up to take one of the cases.

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:38 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Ah, shore leave.  That had been something that, once upon a time, Archangel would have run away from in order to cling to her engine room, and then to avoid having to return to Romulus.  The few times she had ever willingly left the ship had been when they included either her daughters, or Gabriel.

Although the destination of their week off was supposed to be a surprise, very few things were allowed to be when one was CO of a starship.  Everything had to be vetted before they were allowed to disembark.  

However, they had left the world of ranks and uniforms behind them for a week, taken time off to simply be together.  The young couple had an important milestone to celebrate after all.  One year since their wedding day.  There had been ups and downs a plenty in their relationship, but they had survived.  They were still together, and that was the main point.

Archangel stepped off the shuttle into the bright sunlight, smiling slightly and ducking her head as Gabriel slid a flower behind her ear.  Using the proximity to her advantage, she slipped the fingers of one hand along the line of his jaw, drawing him in for a brief kiss.

She frowned playfully as he picked up both of the bags, one eyebrow raised.  Although she knew that his tendencies and habits were simply behaviours associated with being raised well by his parents along the human traditions of gentlemanship, she was still concerned about his health and wellbeing after his time off.  

"Here, let me take one, Lancelot," she said, stepping up to take one of the cases.

"I think I can handle it," Gabriel replied, kissing his wife back with a mischievous twinkle in his blue eyes. The bags didn't really weigh that much, anyway, and plus...well, it just felt like the right thing to do. "You didn't pack a lot of clothes. Of course," he grinned, "we could just go without clothes. Though, I doubt these people are as open to public nudity as Risians."

He had been looking forward to this for a while, now. They'd spent two days on Centaurus with his parents, and two on Earth at the farm, allowing everyone a chance to see the girls. Seika and Aria had stayed on Earth with his grandparents, allowing the couple to have three days alone. "I think there's a little cottage up ahead that we're staying in."

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:51 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
"I think I can handle it," Gabriel replied, kissing his wife back with a mischievous twinkle in his blue eyes.  The bags didn't really weigh that much, anyway, and plus...well, it just felt like the right thing to do.  "You didn't pack a lot of clothes.  Of course," he grinned, "we could just go without clothes.  Though, I doubt these people are as open to public nudity as Risians."

He had been looking forward to this for a while, now.  They'd spent two days on Centaurus with his parents, and two on Earth at the farm, allowing everyone a chance to see the girls.  Seika and Aria had stayed on Earth with his grandparents, allowing the couple to have three days alone.  "I think there's a little cottage up ahead that we're staying in."

Although she didn't look entirely convinced, Archangel stepped back and let Gabriel take the bags. Since he had come back from medical leave, not mothering him and letting him work on his own had been a struggle. She still saw him as the fragile human, now even more fragile than before.

"I'd rather you didn't walk around naked, e'lev," she said with a smile. "I'd rather not have to kill some poor girl for ogling you!"

Looking up toward the end of the path, the young Romulan felt some of the remaining tension leave her shoulders. The cottage looked wonderful, with wooden beams visible and wide windows. It looked to be simple, but sturdy, the small garden looking intentionally and carefully cultivated to seem wild.

"It's beautiful, Gabriel..."

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Mon Jun 29, 2015 11:30 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Although she didn't look entirely convinced, Archangel stepped back and let Gabriel take the bags.  Since he had come back from medical leave, not mothering him and letting him work on his own had been a struggle.  She still saw him as the fragile human, now even more fragile than before.  

"I'd rather you didn't walk around naked, e'lev," she said with a smile.  "I'd rather not have to kill some poor girl for ogling you!"

Looking up toward the end of the path, the young Romulan felt some of the remaining tension leave her shoulders.  The cottage looked wonderful, with wooden beams visible and wide windows.  It looked to be simple, but sturdy, the small garden looking intentionally and carefully cultivated to seem wild.

"It's beautiful, Gabriel..."

"No kidding," Gabriel smiled, leaning into his wife's shoulder a little. "We'd both be arrested for starting any number of honor duels for each other's honor..." While seeing his wife naked was certainly something he hoped to accomplish multiple times on this trip, the real purpose of it was to help her relax. Well, him as well. Gabriel had felt a little ashamed during all the familial visitations that it had all been with his side. Granted, her father was a tyrant and her mother was a sociopathic monster. The two terrible people were perfect for each other, but awful for Archangel, and out of the question for the girls. In taking her here, Gabriel had hoped that he could at least give Arch a taste of family...even if she wasn't exactly related to anyone.

He continued on with her down the little stone path, nodding. "It is pretty lovely. I see hammocks out on the porch, and that hillock looks perfect for stargazing. And if any of us so much as mentions work...well," he grinned, "I don't know what the other will do, but it'll have to be something onerous." With one more peck on his wife's forehead, Gabriel hoisted their gear and crossed the lodge's threshold.

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:40 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
"No kidding," Gabriel smiled, leaning into his wife's shoulder a little.  "We'd both be arrested for starting any number of honor duels for each other's honor..."  While seeing his wife naked was certainly something he hoped to accomplish multiple times on this trip, the real purpose of it was to help her relax.  Well, him as well.  Gabriel had felt a little ashamed during all the familial visitations that it had all been with his side.  Granted, her father was a tyrant and her mother was a sociopathic monster.  The two terrible people were perfect for each other, but awful for Archangel, and out of the question for the girls.  In taking her here, Gabriel had hoped that he could at least give Arch a taste of family...even if she wasn't exactly related to anyone.

He continued on with her down the little stone path, nodding.  "It is pretty lovely.  I see hammocks out on the porch, and that hillock looks perfect for stargazing.  And if any of us so much as mentions work...well," he grinned, "I don't know what the other will do, but it'll have to be something onerous."  With one more peck on his wife's forehead, Gabriel hoisted their gear and crossed the lodge's threshold.

As Gabriel leaned in toward her, Archangel slipped an arm around his waist, smiling slightly. "Work will be mentioned at some point, you know that," she teased. Since their lives revolved around the ship and Starfleet so much, it was almost impossible for them not to mention it. Then again, maybe staying here for a couple of days would give them a taste of what it would be like to retire from the service and just live a quiet life.

She pushed open the door and her smile grew a little more. It was simply furnished, spartan but still welcoming. It was also pleasing to note that it was significantly cooler inside than it was outside. That alleviated the worry Archangel had been nursing about Gabriel overheating.

Once he had put the bags down, the young Romulan took the opportunity to move in closer, wrapping her arms around him and gently resting her brow ridges against his smooth forehead. "So... what shall we do now?"

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Tue Jun 30, 2015 7:45 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

As Gabriel leaned in toward her, Archangel slipped an arm around his waist, smiling slightly.  "Work will be mentioned at some point, you know that," she teased.  Since their lives revolved around the ship and Starfleet so much, it was almost impossible for them not to mention it.  Then again, maybe staying here for a couple of days would give them a taste of what it would be like to retire from the service and just live a quiet life.

She pushed open the door and her smile grew a little more.  It was simply furnished, spartan but still welcoming.  It was also pleasing to note that it was significantly cooler inside than it was outside.  That alleviated the worry Archangel had been nursing about Gabriel overheating.

Once he had put the bags down, the young Romulan took the opportunity to move in closer, wrapping her arms around him and gently resting her brow ridges against his smooth forehead.  "So... what shall we do now?"

"Mentioning work...hmm," Gabriel teased. "I think I have a solution to that." With the bags set down, he was free to return Archangel's embrace, following it with a simmering, lingering kiss, his fingers deftly slipping the binder that kept her hair in its loose tail. As the night-dark hair spilled all around her shoulders, he moved his lips to her neck area. "Not thinking about work anymore?" he asked, pulling back to wink impishly.

Gabe dropped his hand down into Archangel's, pulling her lightly toward a room in the back of the cottage. "I think there's a tub in here. How about I draw you up a bath for a soak?"

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Tue Jun 30, 2015 8:03 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
"Mentioning work...hmm," Gabriel teased.  "I think I have a solution to that."  With the bags set down, he was free to return Archangel's embrace, following it with a simmering, lingering kiss, his fingers deftly slipping the binder that kept her hair in its loose tail.  As the night-dark hair spilled all around her shoulders, he moved his lips to her neck area.  "Not thinking about work anymore?" he asked, pulling back to wink impishly.  

Gabe dropped his hand down into Archangel's, pulling her lightly toward a room in the back of the cottage.  "I think there's a tub in here.  How about I draw you up a bath for a soak?"

Well, Gabriel certainly had a way to get her mind off her work. Quite far away from her work, in fact. Archangel gave a quiet purring sound as she felt his fingers working through her hair, loving the feeling. She returned the gesture, running her fingers through his close-cropped blonde hair.

Once they came up for air, and Gabriel made an offer of a bath, she found a slightly coy smile tugging at one corner of her mouth. Using their joined hands, she pulled him closer again for a quick peck. "Will I have to bathe alone, or will you wash my back if I wash yours?"

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:09 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Well, Gabriel certainly had a way to get her mind off her work.  Quite far away from her work, in fact.  Archangel gave a quiet purring sound as she felt his fingers working through her hair, loving the feeling.  She returned the gesture, running her fingers through his close-cropped blonde hair.  

Once they came up for air, and Gabriel made an offer of a bath, she found a slightly coy smile tugging at one corner of her mouth.  Using their joined hands, she pulled him closer again for a quick peck.  "Will I have to bathe alone, or will you wash my back if I wash yours?"

Gabriel drew her close again, sliding his hands down Archangel's torso and resting them on her hips, smiling as their noses lightly touched. "Alone? What a terrible thing," he said, his voice heavy with mock-seriousness. "I think mutual back-washing is a fair thing." Eyes closed, a small smile touched his lips as his fingertips slipped up under the hem of her shirt, reveling in the sensation of her warm, smooth flesh. Gabriel idly wondered if they would even make it to the bath.

One final, teasing kiss touched her lips as Gabe moved over toward the bathtub, keying the water temperature. Even though it had old-style faucet fixtures, there were modern conveniences hidden underneath. The water filling, Gabriel leaned against the tub edge, quirking an eyebrow at his wife. "Well. You certainly can't get in fully-dressed...now, can you?"

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Tue Jun 30, 2015 9:21 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
Gabriel drew her close again, sliding his hands down Archangel's torso and resting them on her hips, smiling as their noses lightly touched.  "Alone?  What a terrible thing," he said, his voice heavy with mock-seriousness.  "I think mutual back-washing is a fair thing."  Eyes closed, a small smile touched his lips as his fingertips slipped up under the hem of her shirt, reveling in the sensation of her warm, smooth flesh.  Gabriel idly wondered if they would even make it to the bath.

One final, teasing kiss touched her lips as Gabe moved over toward the bathtub, keying the water temperature.  Even though it had old-style faucet fixtures, there were modern conveniences hidden underneath.  The water filling, Gabriel leaned against the tub edge, quirking an eyebrow at his wife.  "Well.  You certainly can't get in fully-dressed...now, can you?"

"Hm... a bath alone certainly would be a terrible thing," Archangel replied teasingly as Gabriel slipping his hands under the light shirt she was wearing. The cool sensation of his fingers trailing over her sensitive skin tickled as much as it lit a trail of cold fire.

It was almost a disappointment that he had to pull away, but then again, it made sense to get the bath water running so that they could actually get into the bath. Eventually. As he commented on not getting in to the bath fully dressed, she couldn't stop a sly smile from spreading across her face. He wanted to watch her undress? Well, she could at least make it interesting for him.

"No, I don't believe I can..." she replied teasingly as she slowly started to strip off her clothes, deciding to see just how much she could tease him with only glimpses of anything interesting before he took things into his own hands.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:16 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

"Hm... a bath alone certainly would be a terrible thing," Archangel replied teasingly as Gabriel slipping his hands under the light shirt she was wearing.  The cool sensation of his fingers trailing over her sensitive skin tickled as much as it lit a trail of cold fire.

It was almost a disappointment that he had to pull away, but then again, it made sense to get the bath water running so that they could actually get into the bath.  Eventually.  As he commented on not getting in to the bath fully dressed, she couldn't stop a sly smile from spreading across her face.  He wanted to watch her undress?  Well, she could at least make it interesting for him.

"No, I don't believe I can..." she replied teasingly as she slowly started to strip off her clothes, deciding to see just how much she could tease him with only glimpses of anything interesting before he took things into his own hands.

Tilting his head to one side, Gabriel watched with amusement as Archangel slowly started to remove some of her clothes. The process wasn't a fast one, however, and a few seconds in he knew that she was teasing him. Very well...he could certainly tease back, after all. One thing that he'd learned that Romulans enjoyed was decisive action...in space, in battle, and in the bedroom.

"Let me help with that," he purred, moving across the floor to her. He kissed her bare stomach, moving upward as he pulled at the hem of the shirt, trailing kisses the entire way. Two could play the game of teasing.

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:29 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
Tilting his head to one side, Gabriel watched with amusement as Archangel slowly started to remove some of her clothes.  The process wasn't a fast one, however, and a few seconds in he knew that she was teasing him.  Very well...he could certainly tease back, after all.  One thing that he'd learned that Romulans enjoyed was decisive action...in space, in battle, and in the bedroom.  

"Let me help with that," he purred, moving across the floor to her.  He kissed her bare stomach, moving upward as he pulled at the hem of the shirt, trailing kisses the entire way.  Two could play the game of teasing.

Archangel smirked slightly, stamping down on the will to throw him down on the bathroom floor and have her way with him that very second. If she wanted to really rile him up, she was going to have to ignore the need to have him close to her, even though that need was far further up her list of priorities than, say, the need to breathe.

Placing two fingers under his chin, she brought Gabriel back up to a standing position. "Thank you for your kind offer, Lancelot but, if you're helping me, then there's no one to make sure that the bath doesn't overflow, or to make sure that the temperature's just right," she purred.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:17 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel smirked slightly, stamping down on the will to throw him down on the bathroom floor and have her way with him that very second.  If she wanted to really rile him up, she was going to have to ignore the need to have him close to her, even though that need was far further up her list of priorities than, say, the need to breathe.

Placing two fingers under his chin, she brought Gabriel back up to a standing position.  "Thank you for your kind offer, Lancelot but, if you're helping me, then there's no one to make sure that the bath doesn't overflow, or to make sure that the temperature's just right," she purred.

"Let it never be said that your cousins got all the logic," Gabriel sighed, smirking as his wife pulled him upward. Tossing his own shirt aside, he bent over the tub, turning the water off after doing some quick calculations about how much water was already in, and what it would hold with two adult humanoid bodies.

Gabriel sat down on the edge of the heavy copper tub after trailing his fingers through the water. "Temperature's perfect, too," he said, making his face a mask of perfect innocence. "I believe you were in the midst of undressing...?"

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 4:38 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
"Let it never be said that your cousins got all the logic," Gabriel sighed, smirking as his wife pulled him upward.  Tossing his own shirt aside, he bent over the tub, turning the water off after doing some quick calculations about how much water was already in, and what it would hold with two adult humanoid bodies.  

Gabriel sat down on the edge of the heavy copper tub after trailing his fingers through the water.  "Temperature's perfect, too," he said, making his face a mask of perfect innocence.  "I believe you were in the midst of undressing...?"

Tilting her head to one side, Archangel shamelessly enjoyed the sight of her husband leaning over the bathtub. Hey, she was married to him. She was allowed to look.

"Hm, I believe I was," she replied, raising an eyebrow at the expression of innocence on his face. Slipping out of her shirt, she took the few steps toward him, smirking. "However, I believe that you are also going to be overdressed for the occasion..."

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:07 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Tilting her head to one side, Archangel shamelessly enjoyed the sight of her husband leaning over the bathtub.  Hey, she was married to him.  She was allowed to look.  

"Hm, I believe I was," she replied, raising an eyebrow at the expression of innocence on his face.  Slipping out of her shirt, she took the few steps toward him, smirking.  "However, I believe that you are also going to be overdressed for the occasion..."

Gabriel readily accepted his wife's challenge, quickly removing his remaining clothing and tossing it aside. Reaching down, he took up her hands into his, raising and kissing both of them. He closed the rest of the short distance between the pair, resting his lips on hers in a kiss that steadily became more passionate as the seconds passed. He could feel the smooth warmth of her skin against his, as well as the steady thud of her heart.

"I love you, Angel," he said, when they could finally breathe. "Happy anniversary. Now...get yourself in the water and let me rub on you a little."

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:32 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
Gabriel readily accepted his wife's challenge, quickly removing his remaining clothing and tossing it aside.  Reaching down, he took up her hands into his, raising and kissing both of them.  He closed the rest of the short distance between the pair, resting his lips on hers in a kiss that steadily became more passionate as the seconds passed.  He could feel the smooth warmth of her skin against his, as well as the steady thud of her heart.  

"I love you, Angel," he said, when they could finally breathe.  "Happy anniversary.  Now...get yourself in the water and let me rub on you a little."

Archangel started purring quietly, wrapping her arms around Gabriel as they kissed. She wanted to prolong the moment, to not have to let go of him, but it seemed that he was eager to get to the bath. She smirked again, stepping back and carefully taking off the rest of her clothes, folding them with her usual neatness before slipping behind Gabriel so as to wrap her arms around his waist once again.

"Are you sure we're both going to fit in there?" she asked teasingly.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:05 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel started purring quietly, wrapping her arms around Gabriel as they kissed.  She wanted to prolong the moment, to not have to let go of him, but it seemed that he was eager to get to the bath.  She smirked again, stepping back and carefully taking off the rest of her clothes, folding them with her usual neatness before slipping behind Gabriel so as to wrap her arms around his waist once again.

"Are you sure we're both going to fit in there?" she asked teasingly.

"According to my calculations," Gabriel replied with playful pontification, "we should fit with adequate room and water displacement. So, let's try it out." Gabe stepped into the water, helping Archangel in the tub with him. As they sat together, a small and contented smile settled onto his face, both at the warmth of the water and the closeness of the nude Romulan. He parted some of the wet, dark hair, exposing the greenish-tinged paleness of her neck, which was promptly kissed. "Lean back, e'lev," he whispered, wrapping his arms around her.

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:14 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
"According to my calculations," Gabriel replied with playful pontification, "we should fit with adequate room and water displacement.  So, let's try it out."  Gabe stepped into the water, helping Archangel in the tub with him.  As they sat together, a small and contented smile settled onto his face, both at the warmth of the water and the closeness of the nude Romulan.  He parted some of the wet, dark hair, exposing the greenish-tinged paleness of her neck, which was promptly kissed.  "Lean back, e'lev," he whispered, wrapping his arms around her.

The bathtub, being quite a large one, was indeed big enough for the pair of them to get in without too much of a problem. It did mean that they were in very close proximity to each other, but she was certainly not complaining about that.

Looking a little doubtful, her upswept eyebrows furrowing slightly as she looked back over her shoulder, she leaned back against him, wondering what he was going to do.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:28 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

The bathtub, being quite a large one, was indeed big enough for the pair of them to get in without too much of a problem.  It did mean that they were in very close proximity to each other, but she was certainly not complaining about that.

Looking a little doubtful, her upswept eyebrows furrowing slightly as she looked back over her shoulder, she leaned back against him, wondering what he was going to do.

Smiling, Gabriel touched his fingertips to his lips, and then touched them to hers in a gesture that seemed to say 'trust me'. He knew very well how uncomfortable she was to have anyone behind her, but it was also a measure of the trust she held him in that she was allowing this.

For a while they just sat there, the warmth of the water soaking into their joints. After a while, he carefully put his hands on her shoulders, his fingers working into the muscle, beginning to go to work on the knots he knew were there.

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:42 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
Smiling, Gabriel touched his fingertips to his lips, and then touched them to hers in a gesture that seemed to say 'trust me'.  He knew very well how uncomfortable she was to have anyone behind her, but it was also a measure of the trust she held him in that she was allowing this.  

For a while they just sat there, the warmth of the water soaking into their joints.  After a while, he carefully put his hands on her shoulders, his fingers working into the muscle, beginning to go to work on the knots he knew were there.  

As the fingers touched her lips, Archangel smiled slightly and places a gentle kiss on them. Although she was tense to begin with, Archangel gradually relaxed against him. Out of everyone in the known universe, there was no one she trusted more than the man sitting in the bathtub with her.

The bath was comforting after the long journey to get out to the colony. The shuttle may have had a fully functional sonic shower, but there was nothing like real water to sooth a tired body.

Her eyelids had actually started to droop slightly until she felt the gentle pressure of Gabriel's fingers working at the knots in her shoulders.

"Mmmmm," she murmured. "That feels really good."

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 7:53 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

As the fingers touched her lips, Archangel smiled slightly and places a gentle kiss on them.  Although she was tense to begin with, Archangel gradually relaxed against him.  Out of everyone in the known universe, there was no one she trusted more than the man sitting in the bathtub with her.

The bath was comforting after the long journey to get out to the colony.  The shuttle may have had a fully functional sonic shower, but there was nothing like real water to sooth a tired body.

Her eyelids had actually started to droop slightly until she felt the gentle pressure of Gabriel's fingers working at the knots in her shoulders.  

"Mmmmm," she murmured.  "That feels really good."

Archangel's encouragement made Gabriel's fingers redouble their efforts. He tried to give her regular back-rubs, but the stress of her life always made the knots come back. And, really, how could they not? Mother, captain, pawn of empires and powers...Gabriel knew that 'wife' was only a small part of all the roles she had to play, but he hoped that 'husband' helped her in every one of those roles.

The back-rub seemed to go on for uncounted minutes, with Gabriel continuing to move closer and closer to her, until finally he was kissing along her neck again. His hands dropped to her side, intertwining with her fingers as he rested his chin on her shoulder. "I hope everything is up to standard, captain," he teased, his breath hot on her ear as one hand slipped free, resting on Archangel's thigh. That had began to slowly, teasingly move upward and...

And...

And the door-chime rang.

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:38 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
Archangel's encouragement made Gabriel's fingers redouble their efforts.  He tried to give her regular back-rubs, but the stress of her life always made the knots come back.  And, really, how could they not?  Mother, captain, pawn of empires and powers...Gabriel knew that 'wife' was only a small part of all the roles she had to play, but he hoped that 'husband' helped her in every one of those roles.

The back-rub seemed to go on for uncounted minutes, with Gabriel continuing to move closer and closer to her, until finally he was kissing along her neck again.  His hands dropped to her side, intertwining with her fingers as he rested his chin on her shoulder.  "I hope everything is up to standard, captain," he teased, his breath hot on her ear as one hand slipped free, resting on Archangel's thigh.  That had began to slowly, teasingly move upward and...

And...

And the door-chime rang.

It was quite a fight between the different sides of Archangel's mind at that point. Her human side was relaxed and enjoying the sensation of Gabriel's skilled fingers on her skin, but her Romulan side was starting to rear its head as his hands began to roam over more than just her shoulders.

"Mmmmm, I'd say that everything is better than standard," she purred, turning to face him. The Romulan desire to mate had definitely taken hold of her now as she traced the lines of his muscles with the tips of her fingers, leaning over him to...

She sat up again, looking in the direction of the door as the doorbell rang, letting out a quiet swear in Romulan. She then sighed heavily, looking longingly down at Gabriel before reluctantly getting out of the bath. "I'll get it."

She quickly pulled a sundress from her case, putting it on so that she was decent before opening the door.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:01 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

It was quite a fight between the different sides of Archangel's mind at that point.  Her human side was relaxed and enjoying the sensation of Gabriel's skilled fingers on her skin, but her Romulan side was starting to rear its head as his hands began to roam over more than just her shoulders.

"Mmmmm, I'd say that everything is better than standard," she purred, turning to face him.  The Romulan desire to mate had definitely taken hold of her now as she traced the lines of his muscles with the tips of her fingers, leaning over him to...

She sat up again, looking in the direction of the door as the doorbell rang, letting out a quiet swear in Romulan.  She then sighed heavily, looking longingly down at Gabriel before reluctantly getting out of the bath.  "I'll get it."

She quickly pulled a sundress from her case, putting it on so that she was decent before opening the door.

Gabriel shook his head, almost disbelieving the bad timing of whoever was at the damned door. "You have got to be kidding," he murmured, looking somewhat like a lost puppy as Archangel got up out of the tub. At least he got the few seconds of enjoyment watching water run down her naked skin in long rivulets. Sighing, Gabriel leaned back and waited.

At the door, a surprised-looking young Romulan man was in the midst of touching the door chime again when Archangel opened it. "Oh!" he said, eyes darting to the obvious dampness of both her dress and her hair. "Sorry to disturb you, but you hadn't checked in on landing, and we just wanted to make sure you got here alright." He glanced at her hair once again, and then past her shoulder toward where the bathroom was, a small grin touching his lips. "I trust you're settling in well then?"

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Wed Jul 01, 2015 9:25 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:
Gabriel shook his head, almost disbelieving the bad timing of whoever was at the damned door.  "You have got to be kidding," he murmured, looking somewhat like a lost puppy as Archangel got up out of the tub.  At least he got the few seconds of enjoyment watching water run down her naked skin in long rivulets.  Sighing, Gabriel leaned back and waited.

At the door, a surprised-looking young Romulan man was in the midst of touching the door chime again when Archangel opened it.  "Oh!" he said, eyes darting to the obvious dampness of both her dress and her hair.  "Sorry to disturb you, but you hadn't checked in on landing, and we just wanted to make sure you got here alright."  He glanced at her hair once again, and then past her shoulder toward where the bathroom was, a small grin touching his lips.  "I trust you're settling in well then?"

Although she desperately wanted to flush green as the young Romulan looked past her, obviously putting two and two together to know that she had just been in the bath only a couple of minutes ago. She did, however, run a hand through her wet hair, slicking it back so that she would hopefully project at least some kind of air of professionalism.

"Thank you for checking. Yes, we got here fine, we must have been a bit overawed at the view to remember to check in with control," she replied, keeping her tone as even as possible even though she was acutely aware that her husband was naked and waiting for her to get back in the bath with him.

Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:17 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:
Although she desperately wanted to flush green as the young Romulan looked past her, obviously putting two and two together to know that she had just been in the bath only a couple of minutes ago.  She did, however, run a hand through her wet hair, slicking it back so that she would hopefully project at least some kind of air of professionalism.  

"Thank you for checking.  Yes, we got here fine, we must have been a bit overawed at the view to remember to check in with control," she replied, keeping her tone as even as possible even though she was acutely aware that her husband was naked and waiting for her to get back in the bath with him.

"Indeed," the Romulan lad said, still half-way smirking. "The planet can be a bit...aweing...for first-time visitors. I'm sure you'll find your rhythm, though," he added, glancing back over her shoulder again as a towel-draped man walked by the doorway. "Anyway. My name is Aris, and should you need anything, ping me on the comm device." He looked to the wet Romulan, and the trail of water she was dripping on the floor. "May the Elements bless your vacation. Jolan tru."

As the young man left, Gabriel leaned against the bathroom doorframe, a bemused smile on his face. He wore a towel wrapped around his waist, and nothing else. "Well. I guess we did forget to tell anyone we got here..."

Retired
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simple Gifts   Today at 5:17 pm

Back to top Go down

Simple Gifts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: USS Phoenix :: Shore Leave-
Jump to: