Personal Log- T'Lara

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
T'Lara
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Personal Log- T'Lara   Wed Jul 01, 2015 5:39 pm

Computer, begin recording.

This is a personal log for T'Lara, crewman on the USS Phoenix.

Greetings fellow crewmembers, my name is T'Lara. T'Lara is my name, but I do have another first name that is unpronounceable for humans. My last name is technically Fletcher, but I prefer to use only my first name in the Vulcan fashion. The following recording contains some information about my life so far. I will begin with my birth, which occurred on Earth in Saint Paul, Minnesota on October 21st, 2358. Although I was born on Earth, my home planet is Vulcan since I spent the majority of my life there. My father, Christopher Fletcher was born a human in the same place of my birth. My mother, T'Rena was born in ShiKhar, the capital city of Vulcan. This of course means that my brother Simik and I are of mixed parentage- Vulcan and Human. I was trained in telepathic communication on Vulcan and the ways of Kolinahr along with sciences and mathematics. However, I did not wish to continue my education at the Vulcan Science Academy and instead chose to come back to my place of birth to join Starfleet in order to observe the diversity which defines this proud organization and which is the main reason why I am living as I am- a combination of two species. I have served on multiple starships since graduating from the Academy, but in every assignment I have always served as a science crewman.

End Log

Personal Log- T'Lara
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: USS Phoenix :: Personal Logs-
Jump to: