Extensive Character Development Quiz
Rules: Get into character and answer each question AS YOUR CHARACTER WOULD. For example, if your character would lie when asked if he/she currently has romantic feelings for anyone, then you better lie. [You can put in a note as an author to write the truth.]
1. What is your name? Nickname? Lee (Per Gavin)
2. Why were you named that? Gavin gave it to me at the academy.
3. What is your gender? Female
4. What species are you? Trill (Joined)
5. How old are you? What year were you born? 28 / 07/29/2050
6. Do you wish you were older or younger? No, I am an old would in a young body. The best of both worlds!
7. What is your IQ? If you don't know, guess. 129
8. What color are your eyes? Do you like them? Brown
9. What color is your hair? Is it natural or dyed? Do you like the color? Brown / You'll never know / Yes
10. Is your hair thin or thick? Straight or curly? Long or short? How do you wear it? My hair is long and relatively thick. You wild usually see it pulled back, wither in a bun or ponytail.
11. How tall are you? Are you happy with your height? 162 cm. Overall I'm happy, although, as an engineer sometimes it would be nice to be taller.
12. How much do you weigh? Are you happy with your weight? 54.4 Kilos. I am comfortable with my weight. My doctor says I should be a little smaller but I don't think I look healthy at that weight.
13. If female, what is your bra size? Are you happy with this? 32B
14. How would you describe your skin tone? Fair, with a slight artificial tan.
15. What is your body type? Are you athletic? I consider myself small and unassuming.
16. Any birthmarks? Freckles or other marks? Do the spots count?
17. Do you have any scars? From what? No, only the ones I remember having from past lives.
18. Do you have any tattoos? Of what and where? Nope
19. Do any other features stand out? Big nose? Almond eyes? Gap in teeth? Ive always thought that I have big ears, but no one seems to agree with me.
20. Do you have any unusual characteristics? Just the spots.
21. Any defining gestures? (Biting your lip, avoiding eye contact while speaking) It depends on who I'm thinking about. Sometimes I bite my nails. Sometimes I keep my arms folded. Sometimes I tell stories with grad gestures. And sometimes, when I'm feeling particularly good about my appearance, LeLaani's runway walk will even make an appearance.
22. What do you like most about your appearance? My hair. That's why I never cut it.
23. What do you like least about your appearance? My ears.
24. Overall, are you happy with your appearance? Do you think you are attractive? Yes I do feel attractive, most of the time.
25. Do others think you are attractive? I feel like men attempt to flirt a lot, so I guess they find me attractive.
26. What is your blood type? O negative
27. Do you have any mental illnesses? Addictions? Disabilities? Nope. Wait... does the Brandy count?
28. Do you avoid your medicals? Not really, they are inconvenient but I need to keep the Symbiont healthy.
29. What was the last medical procedure you had done? Check up on the Symbiont following a fall.
30. Do you have any allergies or medical problems? Nope, none.
31. Do you have any problems sleeping? What's wrong and why do you think that is? Nightmares are commonplace for joined Trill. Especially if one of the previous hosts death weighs heavily. Sometimes I lose sleep thinking about Nantia's untimely end.
32. Do you have any special abilities? If no, skip this whole section.
33. What exactly are your abilities?
34. When did you discover them?
35. Are they standard for your species?
36. How do you use your abilities?
37. How much control do you have over your powers?
38. What does it cost to use your abilities (energy, focus, blood)?
39. Can you die or pass out from overusing your abilities?
40. Have you reached your full potential?
41. Do you feel that your abilities are a blessing or a hindrance? Would you trade them or get rid of them if you could?
42. Are you happy with the abilities you have?
43. Do you try to keep your abilities secret?
44. Do many others have abilities where you come from? The same ones?
45. If so, are yours stronger or weaker? Are yours unique in any way?
46. What is your earliest childhood memory? Which host? Does that matter? I would probably say my first host cooking with his father almost 500 years ago.
47. What is your happiest childhood memory? I used to tear apart everything in the house and my parents never once were angered by it.
48. What is your worst childhood memory? Heral saw too many young people die of treatable illnesses. That why I, I mean, he became a doctor.
49. What was your childhood like? It was quiet, I was the daughter of two scientist. Standards were high in my home, but I always seemed to find a way to meet them.
50. What were your childhood aspirations? My parents. Their relentless quest for knowledge inspired me.
51. What is your most embarrassing memory? Jereda was asked to give a speech at a dinner in his honor, after the successful warp flight, he was so nervous that stumbled over every word and eventually the event host had to take the microphone when he was only a few lines into his prepared remarks. He got some sympathy applause but no one knew what he was trying to say.
52. What is the most frightening thing that has ever happened to you? Dying can be quite a scary experience.
53. Have you ever had a near death experience? Have you ever died? I have died seven times and will die many more.
54. What is the worst thing you have ever done? Even if for a good reason. Juval, as a Captain, nearly started a war with the Klingon. Although he talked his way out of it.
55. What is the worst thing anyone has ever done to you? My second host, LeLaani, was murdered.
56. Do you have a permanent residence on any planet? I live among the stars but the Capital City on Trill will always be home.
57. Where were you born? What is this place like? Capital City, Trill Homeward. Its a beautiful technologically advanced, peaceful city.
58. Has anything life changing ever happened to you? So many things. I think when Jereda broke the warp barrier, I think that changed the Sybionts life forever. It changed the path each host would take. I wanted to be a scientist until I joined with Kaz.
59. Have you ever experienced anything traumatic? Many times.
60. Do you have any serious regrets? What are they? How would you act differently? More than I can fathom. All thee loves I never professed. All of the times someone died under my orders.
61. Have you ever lost someone you love? How? Of course, its part of life.
62. What was your least favorite subject? Literature
63. What was your favorite subject? Science
64. What were you best at? Science, Engineering, Warp Theory
65. Were you made fun of in school? Why? Not really. Being a nerd on Trill isn't frowned upon. Ours is a culture that values intellect above all else.
66. What was your education like? Intense, is probably the best way to describe it. The competition was fierce. By the time I got to the academy it seemed like a vacation compared to what I was used to at the symbiosis commission.
67. How much education have you received? Graduate of Starfleet academy. I also hold many advanced degrees in science and engineering from university on trill. I earned all of the scientific ones before I was joined.
68. Did you attend the Academy? What was your most memorable experience there? One word, Gavin!
69. Did you like school? I thoroughly enjoyed it.
70. Overall, how well did you do in school? Well, very well. I had stiff competition to be joined. So few members of our society are given the honor.
71. Are you enlisted or commissioned? What is your rank? Officer / Ensign
72. What department do you serve in? Engineering
73. Why do you do it? How did you end up doing it? I never intended to even join Starfleet. But Kaz played a role in that.
74. Do you have any future goals for this job or others? I dream of being the "Chief" after that, who knows.
75. How long have you done this? On and off for a couple of hundred of years. If your just considering Leela, about 2 years.
76. What are your parents' names? Kellia and Neva Nerta
77. What do your parents do for a living? Both are scientist on Trill
78. Do you have any siblings? Older or younger? Nope, none
79. Who are you closest to? My mother.
80. Is there anyone not in your immediate family who you consider to be family? Not really. I still consider myself close to many of Juvals past acquaintances on Vulcan.
81. Do/did you live with or commonly see grandparents, cousins, or other relatives? I try tp make it home but the space travel makes it difficult.
82. Are you married? Have you ever been? Ive been a Husband once and a wife 3 times. Leela, however, is content single.
83. Do you have any children? How many? How old? Who is the father? Kaz has had many.
84. Does anyone else in your family serve or has served in Starfleet? No, just me.
85. Do you have a good relationship with your family? Yes.
86. Who is your best friend? (If 2 really close friends, answer the next questions for both) Gavin is probably my closest friend.
87. How did you meet? How long have you known each other? We met in the academy. He was my tutor and we even dated for a minute. We reconnected aboard the Phoenix.
88. Why are you best friends? What about your personalities work well together? We're very different people but he is exceptionally intelligent and I find his personality quirks fun and endearing.
89. What are his/her greats qualities? Flaws? He possesses unparalleled intelligence but his social skills leave something to be desired.
90. If of the opposite sex, have there ever been any romantic feelings? Once, many years ago.
91. Other friends? I consider my CO, Gabe, to be a friend. Albeit a new one. And Dr Zero too.
92. Who is your nicest friend? Probably Gabe, everyone likes him.
93. Do you have many friends? If you have few friends, why? I feel like I have many acquaintances but few close friends.
94. Do you have any enemies or frenemies? Captain T'Koris doesn't like me because of something a previous host did.
95. Does anyone dislike you? Captain T'Koris
96. Do you dislike anyone? Not really.
97. Do you have any rivals? Nope
98. What is your sexual orientation? Straight
99. What's your current relationship status? Single
100. If single, have you ever had a romantic relationship? Yes, with Gavin, many years ago.
101. Do you want to be in a relationship? Joined Trills tend to view romance and love as a weakness of the young. I'm honestly content single.
102. Do you love anyone now? Have you ever? Nope
103. If not in love, do you have a crush on anyone? No
104. Do you know if anyone is in love or has a crush on you? I don't know of anyone.
105. Do you love anyone who does not love you back? Have you ever? No
106. Have you ever told anyone you loved them? When? I made a mistake and once told Gavin.
107. Has anyone told you they loved you? When? Yes at the Academy
108. Have you ever cheated on anyone? No
109. Have you ever been cheated on? I don't think so.
110. Has anyone ever broken your heart? No, at least not in this life.
111. Have you ever broken anyone's heart? I don't think so. But sometimes I flirt with people that I'm not interested in. I fear that I may have hurt one or two of those men, unintentionally. But I never meant too. Its just my personality.
112. Are you shy about relationships? No
113. What do you do when you like someone? Tell them? Give hints? I tend to flirt back, even if I don't have intentions of pursuing it.
114. Are you a virgin? I'll never tell.
115. Have you ever given or received a blowjob? Although I'm not shy about such things... I don't think it would be appropriate to share.
116. Have you ever kissed someone the same sex as you? Yes
117. Do you have any quirks in the bedroom? Wouldn't you love to know...
118. What kind of man/woman are you usually attracted to? I love smart men.
119. What kind of lover do you prefer? Some things are better left a mystery.
120. When did you last engage in any romantic or sexual behavior? On shore leave while aboard the Enterprise.
121. How many people have seen you naked? Really.... no.
122. Who do you love most in the world? My parents.
123. Who do you hate most? Hate is such a strong word.
124. Who could you not live without? No one, loss is a part of life and must be accepted. If you live long enough, you learn.
125. Who do you tell things to first? Gabe, you spend a lot of time in close quarters in the engine room.
126. Who knows all your secrets? No one can know them all. Until the next host.
127. Who do you always argue with? The Captain
128. Who last told you they loved you? (both romantic and not) My parents via sub space.
129. Who did you last tell you loved them? (both romantic and not) My parents
130. Have you ever punched anyone? Why? I have been in hand to hand combat situations many times.
131. Who do you go to for advice? Gabe
132. Who would you risk your life for? As a Starfleet officer, I frequently put my lofe on the line for others.
133. Who do you most respect? I hold many people in high regards. I found Captain Picard to be inspirational.
134. Do you have any heroes or idols? Jerada, I think about him often.
135. If you could kill someone and get away with it, who would it be? I don't think I would if I could.
136. Are there any qualities in people or behaviors that you just can't stand? I can't stand it when people are unable to separate me from a previous host. I know it can be difficult.
137. Would you sacrifice your own happiness for someone else? Anyone in particular? Probably not, I try not t give people that power.
138. What is a typical day like? Or is each day different? Work, Calto, Plomeek Soup. Its not that exciting.
139. Are you a morning or a night person? Night owl.
140. How do you usually dress while off duty? On duty? Thanks to LeLaani I have a keen fashion sense and love to flaunt form fitting dresses when not on duty.
141. Is there anything you keep with you at all times? Not really. I have a small tool I keep clipped to my uniform.
142. Do you keep a journal? Why or why not? Personal log
143. Are you regularly in trouble or do you always follow all the rules? Rules were meant to be broken... or at least bent.
144. Do you ever drink or get drunk? More often than you'll ever get me to admit to.
145. Do you ever go to parties? Only the good ones. Nothing is worse than a bad party.
146. Describe your quarters. What is in it? Is it messy? Its clean... I swear... just don't go in the bedroom. Cleanliness isn't one of my better qualities.
147. What would you like most to change about your life? I wish I had a better relationship with my Captain.
148. Are you happy with your life? Overall, yes.
149. What is your religion? Any strong religious beliefs? I consider myself non-religious.
150. Are you very religious? N/A
151. Are you superstitious? No, not really. Maybe some old engineering superstitions but nothing I take seriously.
152. What would you die before doing? Killing someone out of Malice.
153. Do you have any strong political views? Yes but Juval had some downright extreme political views. He was, after all, a public figure.
154. Are you satisfied with the current government? Why or why not? Yes.
155. What do you think of death and the afterlife? I live on in Kaz.
156. What do you think of war? Its terrible but, at times, a necessity.
157. Could you personally kill someone if it meant saving others? (Have you ever?) Yes and I have been forced to do it many times across several lifetimes.
158. Do you snore? I have been told I do, but I don't believe them.
159. Do you have any secrets? Many.
160. Do you have many fears? What are they? Not really, I hate insects but I don't think fear would be the appropriate term.
161. How do you deal with physical pain? Have you ever been seriously injured? I believe I deal with it well.
162. How do you cope with deaths of people you know? Its a natural part of life.
163. Have you ever killed anyone? Why? How? Yes, in combat.
164. Have you ever seen anyone die? What happened? Many times. Juvals closest friend on Vulcan comes to mind.
165. What do you live for? What keeps you going? I live for my Symbiont and Starfleet.
166. Can you speak more than one language without using the UI? What languages and why? Trill, Vulcan and Romulan(at least a little)
167. Do you have any bad habits? Nothing other than the Vulcan Brandy.
168. Are you typically willing to help people who you ask for it? To what extent would you willingly help them? I help wherever I can.
169. What is your speaking style (fast, monotone, loquacious)? Sometimes I talk too fast, especially when talking about engineering.
170. What are your insecurities? Growing up in such a competitive environment gave me a healthy fear of failure.
171. Do you have any quirks or eccentricities? Many, thanks to my past hosts.
172. Do you have any special natural abilities? Not really.
173. Do you have any specialised combat training? Why? No but I've learned a thing or two over the many years. Juval did take some specialized Vulcan Martial Arts.
174. What is the best compliment you could receive? (You're gorgeous, your paintings are beautiful, you are the perfect mother) You're an amazing engineer.
175. If the entire world only had one night left, what would you do? Who would you spend your last hours with? Get drunk in a favorite bar back on Earth.
176. If you could know anything, what would it be? (Like how the pyramids were built, what your boyfriend was thinking five minutes ago) If breaking the Warp 10 barrier was possible, in practice, not solely theory.
177. If you could learn to do anything, even if it's impossible (like dancing if you're in a wheelchair), what would it be? (no powers, see next question) How to break warp 10.
178. If you could have one magic power, what would it be? Why? Transportation to anywhere in the galaxy.
179. If you got one wish (no wishing for more wishes), what would you wish for? More wishes, because I'm a rebel.
180. Are you a social person? Or do you prefer solitude? Social, definitely.
181. How would you describe your personality? A little louder than most, maybe a bit overconfident. I wouldn't admit this to many but I have more flaws than your socially acceptable Trill.
182. Are you an optimist or pessimist? Optimist.
183. Are you creative? At times, but typically no.
184. Do you like to take risks? Yes, very much so.
185. Are you usually an honest person? Usually.
186. How would you describe your personal hygiene? Would others agree? I clean myself better than my quarters.
187. Do you think you dress well off duty? Would others agree? I like to think people think I dress well. I take fashion seriously.
188. Are you sentimental? Not really.
189. Are you openly emotional? Not if I can avoid it. Unless its about my engines.
190. Are you a hard worker? I work hard and play harder. I probably have a more cavalier attitude towards work, at least more cavalier than my peers.
191. Are you usually a leader or a follower? Are you happy with that? Leader
192. Are you confident? Maybe too confident.
193. Are you introverted or extroverted? Extroverted
194. Are you a stressed person? Not really.
195. Are you easily embarrassed? No
196. Are you very proud? At times.
197. How do you think other people see you? Probably wise and maybe a little cocky. But everyone thinks I'm the life of every party.
198. What things do others say are your weaknesses? I think some of my peers think my confidence will be my downfall.
199. What do others say are your strengths? I'm a competent engineer who works well with others.
200. Do people generally like you or dislike you? I like to think people enjoy my company.
201. What do you think are your best qualities? I have many.
202. What do you think are your worst qualities? Sometimes I think I should work harder.
203. Is there anything you would like to change about yourself? Not really.
204. Overall, are you happy with yourself? Yes, very happy.
205. What is your favorite food? Plomeek Soup
206. What is your favorite drink? Vulcan Brandy
207. What is your favorite color? Purple
208. What is your favorite animal? I don't really have one.
209. What is your favorite book? "The Path to Mental Discipline." Vulcan Literature
210. What is your favorite movie? Unknown
211. What is your favorite music genre? Vulcan orchestral.
212. What is your favorite childhood story? Little Red Riding Hood
213. What is your favorite weather? Clear summer day.
214. What is your favorite season? Summer
215. What is your dream vacation? Risia
216. What is your favourite planet to visit? To live? Risia
217. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains? Beach
218. Would you rather have a life full of adventure or an uneventful life? Adventure
219. What is your favorite holiday? Federation Day
220. What is your favorite flower? Vulcan Orchid
221. What is your favorite sport? Do you like sports? Tennis
222. What is your favorite curse word? Damn it!
223. Do you prefer the city or the country? City
224. Do you prefer showers or baths? Baths
225. What is your biggest pet peeve? Party Poopers
226. Are you disgusted by anything? Insects.
227. Are you squeamish? Only around insects
228. Regardless of skill, do you like dancing, singing, or drawing? Anything else? Love them all, my skill is questionable at best.
229. Do you enjoy art? Very much so.
230. What would be the perfect day? Relaxing on a beach all day and then spending all night at the bar.
231. Do you have any hobbies? Vulcan games are quite challenging.
232. What do you enjoy doing most? Having a drink with friends and colleagues.
233. When did you last feel happy? Why? I find a reason to be happy every day.
234. When did you last feel sad? Why? When Me and Gavin decided to break things off.
235. When did you last feel angry? Why? When Captain T'Koris treated me poorly.
236. When did you last feel guilty? Why? I rarely feel guilty.
237. When was the last time you cried? Why? I can't even recall.
238. When did you last see your family? Is this amount of time normal? Its been almost two years. Sadly it is normal.
239. When did you last do someone a favor? Who and what was it? I helped Gabe figure out that Romulan engine room.
240. When did you last confess something to someone? What was it and to who? I told Zero abut some of my personal struggles.
241. When was the last time you were sick? Following a long night with too much to drink.
242. Who is the last person you spoke to? Gabe
243. What was the last dream you can remember? Nantia getting killed by that Klingon.
244. What is your current mood? Optimistic
245. Where are you? The Romulan Engine Room
246. What color are your nails/toenails? Not currently painted, in accordance with Starfleet Dress Code.
247. What are your goals for this year? Patch up my relationship with the captain and make Lieutenant.
248. Do you have any pets? What are their names? None
249. What is your current health? Any injuries? From what? I'm in good health.
250. What is the nearest book to you? "Warp Theory: How Fast is too Fast"
251. Are you wanted for any crimes? No
252. Finally, how many weapons are currently on your person? None. We're engineers not security officers. I never want those damned things. They just get in the way.
"If you want to know who you are, it's important to know who you've been."