Extensive Character Development Quiz
Rules: Get into character and answer each question AS YOUR CHARACTER WOULD. For example, if your character would lie when asked if he/she currently has romantic feelings for anyone, then you better lie. [You can put in a note as an author to write the truth.]
1. What is your name? Nickname?
My full name is Archangel Dhael Ir-Terra T'Koris, although my friends call me Arch.
[Player Note: A more affectionate nickname used by very few is 'Angel'. Also, whenever dealing with Romulans, she tends to go by her Romulan name 'Dhael'.]
2. Why were you named that?
You'd have to ask my parents that question.
3. What is your gender?
4. What species are you?
Half Romulan, half Human.
5. How old are you? What year were you born?
I was born in 2340, which makes me 38.
6. Do you wish you were older or younger?
Perhaps a little older. By Romulan standards, I'm barely out of childhood.
7. What is your IQ? If you don't know, guess.
Average, I believe. An exact number should be in my personnel file somewhere.
8. What color are your eyes? Do you like them?
Very dark, as is normal for my species, and a reddish brown.
9. What color is your hair? Is it natural or dyed? Do you like the color?
10. Is your hair thin or thick? Straight or curly? Long or short? How do you wear it?
Long and thick. How I wear it depends on the situation. On duty, it's in a plait, although the harder the day, the more it escapes.
[PN: It's been noted that you can tell how bad Archangel's day was by her hairstyle: Plait, normal day. Loose, harsh day. Ponytail, she's been dragged out of bed for something. Knot/bun, everything's going to hell in a handbasket.]
11. How tall are you? Are you happy with your height?
I'm about 6 foot. It's a good enough height. I didn't bang my head too often in the Jefferies tubes.
12. How much do you weigh? Are you happy with your weight?
Roughly 75 kilograms. It varies.
13. If female, what is your bra size? Are you happy with this?
That's none of your business!
14. How would you describe your skin tone?
Pale, since I don't get out much, with a slight copper tone.
15. What is your body type? Are you athletic?
16. Any birthmarks? Freckles or other marks?
17. Do you have any scars? From what?
One, even if it's a really thick one. It cuts right across my chest from one shoulder to the other. I got it from a malevolent technological entity back on the Discovery.
[PN: Mission 'Ra's Sacrifice' on SF, during which a friend of the family was killed and Seika paralysed. She keeps it as a tribute to the fact, despite the advanced medical technology the Federation has, not all injuries can or should be erased so easily.]
18. Do you have any tattoos? Of what and where?
One tattoo, denoting my Romulan house, on my right shoulderblade.
19. Do any other features stand out? Big nose? Almond eyes? Gap in teeth?
Just the usual Romulan features, brow ridges, slanted eyebrows, and pointed ears and all that.
20. Do you have any unusual characteristics?
Not really, no.
21. Any defining gestures? (Biting your lip, avoiding eye contact while speaking)
Pinching the bridge of my nose is apparently one when I'm frustrated. Another is looking down and to the left when uncomfortable. I also have a tendency to tap my fingers on any nearby surface, chew the end of my plait and scratch my ears.
22. What do you like most about your appearance?
I'm not sure.
23. What do you like least about your appearance?
The fact that I'm neither here nor there when it comes to my species. I'd like to either have my Romulan features sharpened or removed.
24. Overall, are you happy with your appearance? Do you think you are attractive?
I'm not that bothered. It's not exactly a requirement of the job.
25. Do others think you are attractive?
I haven't had any complaints so far. If you're really that interested,
26. What is your blood type?
27. Do you have any mental illnesses? Addictions? Disabilities?
[PN: This isn't actually true. Archangel had a fractured psyche cultivated by the shadowier intellience services to give her a split personality by the name of Nemesis. They don't get on.]
28. Do you avoid your medicals?
Yes. And all other medical appointments.
29. What was the last medical procedure you had done?
A knee replacement surgery done by Thelos th'Zhela.
30. Do you have any allergies or medical problems?
Lavender, unfortunately, and there are several things that don't agree with my system.
31. Do you have any problems sleeping? What's wrong and why do you think that is?
Anyone who's had my experiences would probably have problems sleeping. It's mainly the nightmares that get to you.
46. What is your earliest childhood memory?
Being curled up next to my father at the age of one and a half, listening to him read to me about Romulus.
47. What is your happiest childhood memory?
Age four, being taught to take apart my first tricorder by an Engineering officer on Starbase 173.
48. What is your worst childhood memory?
My mother taking me to get my brow ridges removed at the age of 5. The operation went badly and I ended up with very frail bone on my forehead. My ridges were restored and the damage repaired shortly after joining Starfleet.
49. What was your childhood like?
Not exactly the stuff of happy children's books. My father was an absentee role model, my mother a completely indifferent influence who was ashamed of me. On the other hand, the Engineering crews of Starbase 173 made up for them.
50. What were your childhood aspirations?
Annoying my mother, mainly.
51. What is your most embarrassing memory?
Being caught by a security officer when I was secretly following him. Growing up on a starbase was pretty boring. I amused myself in my own ways.
52. What is the most frightening thing that has ever happened to you?
Thinking that I was going to lose my family.
53. Have you ever had a near death experience? Have you ever died?
I came close during one indicent on Romulus.
54. What is the worst thing you have ever done? Even if for a good reason.
I put my duty before my family and nearly lost them.
55. What is the worst thing anyone has ever done to you?
There's a list.
[PN: She wouldn't be sure what to choose as the worst thing between Revek getting her involved in Intelligence, the blind eye turned to the Romulus situation, or the Jarris incident.]
56. Do you have a permanent residence on any planet?
57. Where were you born? What is this place like?
I was born on Starbase 173. It was pretty much like any other starbase, just with a handful of Romulans thrown in from time to time.
58. Has anything life changing ever happened to you?
A lot. Some good, some bad.
59. Have you ever experienced anything traumatic?
[Makes a 'duh' face]
60. Do you have any serious regrets? What are they? How would you act differently?
Everyone has regrets. Some more than others.
[PN: Since Archangel has a tendency to fret over every perceived mistake she makes, even if there was no better way for her to have handled the situation.]
61. Have you ever lost someone you love? How?
[PN: Archangel's first pregnancy was actually twins, Seika and Julian. However, Julian wasn't strong enough to survive more than a few hours after birth.]
62. What was your least favorite subject?
I was never much of an artist.
63. What was your favorite subject?
I don't know. I didn't like school much at all.
64. What were you best at?
Taking things apart?
65. Were you made fun of in school? Why?
Yes, I was. Some children weren't very tolerant of hybrids.
66. What was your education like?
Same as everyone else's, I guess.
67. How much education have you received?
Standard education plus Academy.
68. Did you attend the Academy? What was your most memorable experience there?
Yes, I did. I got into a lot of trouble once for losing my temper during a hand-to-hand combat exercise.
[PN: The incident in question happened due to the other party taunting her about being a hybrid. While this wasn't the first incident, it was by far the most serious. The commandant told her that she had had her last chance and that she had to either get her act together or leave.]
69. Did you like school?
Not until I got to the Academy.
70. Overall, how well did you do in school?
I did alright.
71. Are you enlisted or commissioned? What is your rank?
72. What department do you serve in?
Command, formerly Engineering.
73. Why do you do it? How did you end up doing it?
Starfleet needed experienced officers to bulk out their command ranks after the losses during the Dominion War, and I was drafted.
74. Do you have any future goals for this job or others?
My original goal when I joined Starfleet was to make my way up the ranks, but now, I'm quite content to stay where I am, or possibly go back to being an Engineer.
75. How long have you done this?
76. What are your parents' names?
Lieutenant Mary-Claire Walker and General S'Ten Tr'Koris.
77. What do your parents do for a living?
My mother's a JAG officer on Starbase 173 and my father's a politician on Romulus.
78. Do you have any siblings? Older or younger?
A half sister much younger than me. I didn't even know until a about a year ago.
79. Who are you closest to?
I guess I'm closest to my father, despite everything.
80. Is there anyone not in your immediate family who you consider to be family?
Safefta Pardek and Jiseth, as well as several other members of my crew.
81. Do/did you live with or commonly see grandparents, cousins, or other relatives?
My mother always told me that I don't have any other family.
82. Are you married? Have you ever been?
Yes, to a far better man than I deserve.
83. Do you have any children? How many? How old? Who is the father?
Yes, two. Seika, my eldest at 5 years old, and Aria, who's two. Seika isn't Gabriel's though, she's... well, she's not his.
[PN: Seika is the daughter of a medical officer by the name of Luke Stafford, who turned out to be an incompatible mate shortly after Archangel fell pregnant.]
84. Does anyone else in your family serve or has served in Starfleet?
Yes, my mother.
[PN: It turns out that Archangel comes from a long line of Starfleet officers on her human side.]
85. Do you have a good relationship with your family?
86. Who is your best friend? (If 2 really close friends, answer the next questions for both)
87. How did you meet? How long have you known each other?
We've known each other for several years now, having crossed paths briefly while working on the Starbase Magellan, but we actually met on the Discovery, during a battle with the Dominion.
88. Why are you best friends? What about your personalities work well together?
I'm not sure, we just... fitted.
89. What are his/her greats qualities? Flaws?
His acceptance, loyalty, unconditional support and love. He's great with the girls and amazingly tolerant of all my, uh, eccentricities. Flaws? I don't really think he has many. Perhaps his habit of occasionally overindulging the girls, but that's it.
90. If of the opposite sex, have there ever been any romantic feelings?
Well, obviously, since we're married.
91. Other friends?
A few. Safefta Pardek, Jiseth, Ilana Telak, to name but a few.
92. Who is your nicest friend?
I don't think I can make that distinction between my friends.
93. Do you have many friends? If you have few friends, why?
No, not really. Being captain and having a family doesn't leave a lot of time for socialising.
94. Do you have any enemies or frenemies?
I have made plenty of enemies in my time.
[PN: To give a somewhat short and certainly non-exhaustive list of enemies: Revek Tre'el, Luke Stafford, Ikelos, Kirok, Alidar, her mother, her father.
95. Does anyone dislike you?
I'm very sure there are people who dislike me. I've pissed off my fair share of people. Jiseth, probably. Leela too.
96. Do you dislike anyone?
Yes. See the enemies above.
97. Do you have any rivals?
A few from the Academy and a couple of others I've picked up along the way.
98. What is your sexual orientation?
[PN: What Archangel won't admit to is a certain curiosity about sexual relations with another female.]
99. What's your current relationship status?
[PN: Twice over, although one is more of a political alliance than a marriage, despite what the other party thinks.]
100. If single, have you ever had a romantic relationship?
101. Do you want to be in a relationship?
102. Do you love anyone now? Have you ever?
Very much so.
103. If not in love, do you have a crush on anyone?
104. Do you know if anyone is in love or has a crush on you?
I think Gabriel's in love with me... I hope so.
[PN: Despite his intesely supportive nature, Archangel often has raging, screaming doubts that he could actually love her. This stems not only from an acute knowledge of the amount of baggage she brings with her into a relationship, but also from being very insecure about her own self-worth.]
105. Do you love anyone who does not love you back? Have you ever?
I used to love someone and even believed that he loved me back.
106. Have you ever told anyone you loved them? When?
Yes, my family. Every day.
107. Has anyone told you they loved you? When?
Gabriel and the girls, again, every day.
108. Have you ever cheated on anyone?
[PN: Due to her 'political alliance' with Alidar, she is technically cheating on him by being in a relationship with Gabriel, but as long as she plays the role she is assigned on Romulus, he ignores what she gets up to in Federation space, and vice versa.]
109. Have you ever been cheated on?
Not that I'm aware of.
110. Has anyone ever broken your heart?
[PN: Luke Stafford.]
111. Have you ever broken anyone's heart?
Not that I'm aware of.
112. Are you shy about relationships?
A little. I'm getting better.
113. What do you do when you like someone? Tell them? Give hints?
Deny it and get on with my work, generally. Until Gabriel.
114. Are you a virgin?
I have two children. Work it out for yourself.
115. Have you ever given or received a blowjob?
Maybe? [Blushes furiously]
116. Have you ever kissed someone the same sex as you?
No, apart from kissing my daughters good night...
117. Do you have any quirks in the bedroom?
[PN: She does rather enjoy the occasional tussle she has with Gabriel for the dominant position.]
118. What kind of man/woman are you usually attracted to?
I don't know.
[PN: Generally, she didn't even look unless they showed an actual interest in her.]
119. What kind of lover do you prefer?
I don't know...
120. When did you last engage in any romantic or sexual behavior?
[Blushes furiously] Um, recently.
121. How many people have seen you naked?
122. Who do you love most in the world?
It would be difficult to choose between the members of my family.
123. Who do you hate most?
The list is long. It's hard to pick out just one.
124. Who could you not live without?
125. Who do you tell things to first?
To Gabriel, for the most part. Otherwise, I just keep it to myself or tell Bunny.
126. Who knows all your secrets?
[PN: Section 31, but that probably goes without saying.]
127. Who do you always argue with?
I do argue with Gabriel, but we generally make it up quickly.
128. Who last told you they loved you? (both romantic and not)
Gabriel, this morning before we went on duty.
129. Who did you last tell you loved them? (both romantic and not)
Gabriel and the girls, before I left for the bridge.
130. Have you ever punched anyone? Why?
Numerous people. I think the last one was my brother in law for trying to persuade Gabriel to leave me.
131. Who do you go to for advice?
I don't, normally.
132. Who would you risk your life for?
My family and my crew.
133. Who do you most respect?
Gabriel and my father.
[PN: Despite her rocky relationship with her father, she still respects and admires him due to the fact that he was the only one who acknowledged that she was part Romulan when she was younger and seemed to be proud of her. As a result, she still craves his approval.]
134. Do you have any heroes or idols?
[PN: Apart from just about worshiping her husband.]
135. If you could kill someone and get away with it, who would it be?
Don't get me started on that list.
136. Are there any qualities in people or behaviors that you just can't stand?
I really hate smug people who know more about you than you do.
[PN: This is a particular dig at Ikelos and Sovereign]
137. Would you sacrifice your own happiness for someone else? Anyone in particular?
I would sacrifice myself in a heartbeat if it meant that my family would be safe and happy.
138. What is a typical day like? Or is each day different?
In this job, every day is pretty different, but the constants involve looking after the girls, doing a bridge shift and a lot of paperwork.
139. Are you a morning or a night person?
A night person.
140. How do you usually dress while off duty? On duty?
I tend to be on duty for the majority, so a standard jacket and trouser uniform tends to be what I wear most of the time. Off duty, a tunic and leggings, generally.
141. Is there anything you keep with you at all times?
My wedding bands, on a chain around my neck, hidden under my uniform.
142. Do you keep a journal? Why or why not?
As captain of the ship, I'm required to keep both an official log, and my counsellor insists that I keep a personal log as well.
143. Are you regularly in trouble or do you always follow all the rules?
I used to be quite the rule breaker, but not so much any more. I have a ship, a crew and a family to think of now. One wrong decision could easily kill everyone.
144. Do you ever drink or get drunk?
I drink very occasionally and even more rarely get drunk.
[PN: This is because alcohol and synthahol are two elements that upset her system.]
145. Do you ever go to parties?
I wouldn't describe the conferences and meetings I have to attend 'parties'.
146. Describe your quarters. What is in it? Is it messy?
Two adults with busy schedules and two young children mean messy quarters. The work station is always covered in PADDs, there are toys and crayons everywhere, often pieces of uniform lying around as well. Gabriel has his mission patch collection on the wall, and I keep my collection of technical manuals on the shelves.
147. What would you like most to change about your life?
Probably my involvement with Intelligence. It hasn't done anything except make things worse.
148. Are you happy with your life?
Yes. Yes I am.
149. What is your religion? Any strong religious beliefs?
I don't really follow any particular religion, just bits and pieces of Romulan custom and culture.
150. Are you very religious?
151. Are you superstitious?
No more than any other Engineer.
152. What would you die before doing?
[PN: Archangel wishes that she could say that she would rather die before allowing any harm to come to Gabriel or the girls, but there have been instances in which her family have been hurt and she did have the power to prevent it.]
153. Do you have any strong political views?
154. Are you satisfied with the current government? Why or why not?
I guess so. I haven't had any reason to complain so far.
155. What do you think of death and the afterlife?
Death is a constant companion on a starship. Away missions can go wrong very quickly, accidents cn happen in the labs or in Engineering, or we can find ourselves under attack. If you spend too much time thinking about it or the afterlife, you'd never get anything done.
156. What do you think of war?
It happens. I am, in essence, a soldier and I have seen combat rather more than I would have liked. I wouldn't like it to be a way of life, but it does happen.
[PN: Archangel has seen action in various skirmishes as well as the outskirts of Wolf 459 and the Dominion War.
157. Could you personally kill someone if it meant saving others? (Have you ever?)
Yes, I have killed before, but I don't keep count.
158. Do you snore?
159. Do you have any secrets?
Everyone has secrets.
160. Do you have many fears? What are they?
I have a lot of fears, but I don't think you need to know.
161. How do you deal with physical pain? Have you ever been seriously injured?
I try to ignore it and work through it. I have been injured several times in the course of duty.
162. How do you cope with deaths of people you know?
You pay your respects and then you get on with your work.
163. Have you ever killed anyone? Why? How?
I have killed several people, but I don't notch my phaser or anything. Killing is not something to be proud of.
164. Have you ever seen anyone die? What happened?
In this line of work, it's an unfortunately regular thing, seeing people die. Generally, you try not to think about it.
165. What do you live for? What keeps you going?
Before, I lived only for my duty. Now, I'm living for my family.
166. Can you speak more than one language without using the UI? What languages and why?
I speak Federation Standard and a couple of Romulan dialects that my father taught me.
167. Do you have any bad habits?
Gabriel would say that I don't look after myself properly, and I tend to doubt myself a lot more than I probably should.
168. Are you typically willing to help people who you ask for it? To what extent would you willingly help them?
I will help those who ask for it.
169. What is your speaking style (fast, monotone, loquacious)?
I try to speak clearly, but I do speak faster when I'm under stress or excited. I've been told that I have a slight lilt of an accent, probably picked up from my father.
170. What are your insecurities?
[PN: Her species, being a hybrid, is a big one. Others generally centre around not being good enough or strong enough for her family or her duties.
171. Do you have any quirks or eccentricities?
Depends how you define eccentricities.
[PN: Archangel does have a fondness for paper copy technical manuals, as well as an aversion to eating in front of anyone.
172. Do you have any special natural abilities?
173. Do you have any specialised combat training? Why?
Beyond the standard taught at the Academy, I did receive extra training when I joined the Intelligence division.
174. What is the best compliment you could receive? (You're gorgeous, your paintings are beautiful, you are the perfect mother)
I don't know.
[PN: Archangel is never sure how to deal with compliments, mainly due to her own habit of not believing that they're true or sincere.]
175. If the entire world only had one night left, what would you do? Who would you spend your last hours with?
I'd spend it with my family, just a normal evening.
176. If you could know anything, what would it be? (Like how the pyramids were built, what your boyfriend was thinking five minutes ago)
I don't think there's anything I would want to know.
177. If you could learn to do anything, even if it's impossible (like dancing if you're in a wheelchair), what would it be? (no powers, see next question)
Leaning how to play the Lute properly would be nice.
178. If you could have one magic power, what would it be? Why?
Being able to change the past without violating the Temporal Directive?
179. If you got one wish (no wishing for more wishes), what would you wish for?
Wishing I could offer my family a safe and normal life.
180. Are you a social person? Or do you prefer solitude?
Neither here nor there. I enjoy the company of a few people, but not a party.
181. How would you describe your personality?
I can be very stubborn, as pessimistic.
182. Are you an optimist or pessimist?
Pessimist, most likely.
183. Are you creative?
Not really when it comes to the arts, despite Gabriel's efforts. In engineering, yes.
184. Do you like to take risks?
I used to, now I have a crew and a family to keep safe.
185. Are you usually an honest person?
186. How would you describe your personal hygiene? Would others agree?
Pretty good. No one's complained so far.
187. Do you think you dress well off duty? Would others agree?
No one's complained so far.
188. Are you sentimental?
189. Are you openly emotional?
I try not to be, especially on duty.
190. Are you a hard worker?
191. Are you usually a leader or a follower? Are you happy with that?
I'm the captain of a starship. What do you think?
192. Are you confident?
I have to at least appear to be.
193. Are you introverted or extroverted?
194. Are you a stressed person?
I'm a captain. Of course I'm stressed.
195. Are you easily embarrassed?
I don't believe so, but it probably depends on the situation and who I'm with.
196. Are you very proud?
197. How do you think other people see you?
I try not to care about that.
198. What things do others say are your weaknesses?
Probably my family and my pride.
199. What do others say are your strengths?
200. Do people generally like you or dislike you?
I don't know. Ask them.
201. What do you think are your best qualities?
I'm not sure.
202. What do you think are your worst qualities?
I can be over-dedicated to duty, stubborn and blinkered.
[PN: And insecure.]
203. Is there anything you would like to change about yourself?
I think I function well enough.
[PN: Archangel does feel that she could be a far better wife and mother to her family, thinking that her other roles take up so much of her that they seem to be pushed to the bottom of the list. She'd also like to be rid of Nemesis.]
204. Overall, are you happy with yourself?
205. What is your favorite food?
I'm not sure between fried chicken with biscuits or ham and pineapple pizza.
206. What is your favorite drink?
207. What is your favorite color?
208. What is your favorite animal?
I'm quite partial to Tribbles.
209. What is your favorite book?
I don't generally read fiction. A good technical manual does me.
210. What is your favorite movie?
The only films I've watched recently were chosen by Seika. I'm not sure I'd classify any of them as favourites.
211. What is your favorite music genre?
I quite like simple melodies, maybe something Vulcan.
212. What is your favorite childhood story?
I didn't read much as a child.
213. What is your favorite weather?
Warm and dry, and by Romulan standards, not Human.
214. What is your favorite season?
Despite liking hotter weather, I quite like winter.
215. What is your dream vacation?
Somewhere quiet, surrounded by nature, with Gabriel and the girls.
216. What is your favourite planet to visit? To live?
It's hard to pick one planet out of the many I've visited.
217. Do you prefer the beach or the mountains?
I like both equally.
218. Would you rather have a life full of adventure or an uneventful life?
I already have a life full of adventure. I'd like to have a go at an uneventful one at some point, but I think I'd get bored very quickly.
219. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas. Seeing the girls tear into presents is an amazing sight.
220. What is your favorite flower?
Lilies, I think, and roses.
221. What is your favorite sport? Do you like sports?
I used to ride occasionally, but I don't get much time any more to do anything outside of the physical training to maintain Fleet standards.
222. What is your favorite curse word?
I used to be an Engineer. Having a single favourite curse word wasn't possible.
223. Do you prefer the city or the country?
224. Do you prefer showers or baths?
225. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Incompetent engineering crews.
226. Are you disgusted by anything?
227. Are you squeamish?
228. Regardless of skill, do you like dancing, singing, or drawing? Anything else?
I enjoy playing the Vulcan Lute, even though I'm not very good at it.
229. Do you enjoy art?
I don't have much skill in art appreciation.
230. What would be the perfect day?
Probably just a quiet day I can spend with my family.
231. Do you have any hobbies?
Playing the Lute. I don't have much time for hobbies.
232. What do you enjoy doing most?
Spending time with Gabriel and the girls.
233. When did you last feel happy? Why?
This morning, sitting down to breakfast. Seika was devouring her food as usual and Gabriel was trying to keep Aria from decorating the table with hers.
234. When did you last feel sad? Why?
235. When did you last feel angry? Why?
236. When did you last feel guilty? Why?
[PN: During the sleep shift, before she actually falls asleep, is a prime time for her to ruminate over mistakes.]
237. When was the last time you cried? Why?
238. When did you last see your family? Is this amount of time normal?
My mother, about two years ago. My father a little more recently than that. We don't get on, so we don't meet up much.
239. When did you last do someone a favor? Who and what was it?
Last week. I covered for someone in Engineering.
240. When did you last confess something to someone? What was it and to who?
[PN: Archangel has gradually been revealing more and more reasons behind her sometimes strange behaviours to Gabriel as she gains more confidence.]
241. When was the last time you were sick?
I can't remember.
PN: Given her aversion to sickbay, Archangel generally ignores being ill and continues to work as if she wasn't ill.]
242. Who is the last person you spoke to?
Apart from you? The Lieutenant taking over the bridge for the next shift.
243. What was the last dream you can remember?
I don't remember my dreams.
[PN: Not true, but most of her dreams are nightmares that she would rather not remember.]
244. What is your current mood?
Tired, but looking forward to picking the girls up from the child care facility.
245. Where are you?
On the Phoenix.
246. What color are your nails/toenails?
247. What are your goals for this year?
248. Do you have any pets? What are their names?
Two Tribbles, Bunny and Trouble, a box turtle, Montgomery, and we'll soon be adding a beagle puppy to the family.
249. What is your current health? Any injuries? From what?
Healthy enough. A few scrapes and bruises from my last training session.
250. What is the nearest book to you?
A PADD of crew evaluations.
251. Are you wanted for any crimes?
252. Finally, how many weapons are currently on your person?
Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai| Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow |