Current Year: 2379
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
by Kejal Buris Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:34 am

» *pokes the fleet*
by Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
by Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
by Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
by Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
by Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
by Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
by Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

» Message to all of Aurora Fleet
by Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:55 am

Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Mission 10: The Harvest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 10: The Harvest   Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:29 pm

Safefta Pardek wrote:
She glanced pointedly at the captain, who seemed to be eyeing her 'replacement' with about as much confusion as she was probably feeling herself. The look she gave asked for permission to intervene, and a simple nod from the other romulan woman served the purpose of confirming it.

"That is enough, Ensign. I have listened to you step over the chain of command so many times in the last five minutes that I have no choice but to tell you to stop immediately," Safefta said as she stepped out from behind the confines of the tactical console and over to Ops. "You are not the captain."

She glanced at the captain again. "I request permission to ask Ensign Kejal to step down."

[Bridge]

The thing about those who had been brought up with a more Romulan approach to life was that, while on the bridge, they often had thoughts along the same wavelength. Archangel had been eyeing her uppity new ensign at the operations station with an expression of faint disgust before her gaze flicked to the tactical station, pondering dismissing him from the bridge. She caught Safefta's eye, noting that the other Romulan seemed to be thinking the same thing and gave a slight nod to acknowledge the unspoken request.

"Request granted," Archangel agreed. "Ensign Kejal, you are dismissed. Once we've finished cleaning up here, we will be having a little chat about your attitude. Now, you can either leave of your own accord, or Pardek remove you."

_______________________________


Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Star Cross
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 389
Join date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Mission 10: The Harvest   Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:05 pm

[Conference Room]

Julia was still shaken, with a deep breathe she pulled herself together and stood up from the crouched position that she had settled in to. "Connor, lets make our way to the bridge." She motioned towards the opposite side of the room, which held the door to the bridge. They passed through the door together and she immediately caught eyes with the Captain. She sensed a certain tension on the bridge. "Captain, reporting in. Mission accomplished."

_______________________________

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
— Dr. Carl Sagan
Back to top Go down
Kintiss
Lieutenant
Lieutenant


First Officer's Recognition
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Sciences
Posts : 146
Join date : 2015-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Mission 10: The Harvest   Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:56 pm

[Sickbay]

Kintiss was busy tending to Commander Deela, and let Zero take care of the Trill Ensign. He was pleasantly surprised, at least, when she was able to take care of the Ensign's burns so efficiently. Good to see that medical expertise in practice. Maybe this was what she needed: Something to keep her mind occupied. He'd have to speak to Counselor Warden about that.

Kejal Buris wrote:
"Sickbay, Operations, casualty report and status, please."

Hearing Ensign Kejal's voice ringing through sickbay distracted him from Deela for a moment. She could last without him for a little while, at least. He tapped his combadge to reply.

"Ssssickbay here. Two crewmen injured, one sssseverely. No fatalitiessss." None yet, at least. "I'd sssay we were lucky thisss time." That had probably jinxed them, but he felt like it needed to be said. "We'll keep you apprissssed of our sssstatussss. Sssickbay out."

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
http://mellowgadget.blogspot.com
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 678
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 10: The Harvest   Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:55 pm

Kejal Buris wrote:
"Engineering - Ops. My readings show we're past a crisis point, so please get a repair team dispatched to the location of the destroyed shield generator; Deck 4 Forward. Bring several EPS adapters from shuttle size to main EPS tap size. Rendezvous with Crewman Joval and his team, en route, to collect the twenty-three shield generators from our auxilliary craft. Please confirm this message."

[Engineering]

=^="Engineering here. Acknowledged, sir,"=^= Gabriel replied, allowing more than a touch of irony to creep into his voice. Having seen his star officer blown away by plasma right in front of him, he was not at all in the mood to play nice. However, there were more important things to worry about. Namely...the safety of the entire ship. And it wasn't a bad plan at all.

"Alright, folks," he said, snapping into action. Fire teams two, three, and five will liaise with Operations personnel to get those generators in place. Team four, you're with me. We're going to bring what we can salvage from the main generator and meet with Joval. Let's go...and get these shields back on line."

_______________________________

Click the ID for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Kejal Buris
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Technical Precision
Posts : 127
Join date : 2015-08-12

PostSubject: Re: Mission 10: The Harvest   Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:06 pm

Quote :
Safefta Pardek wrote:
   She glanced pointedly at the captain, who seemed to be eyeing her 'replacement' with about as much confusion as she was probably feeling herself. The look she gave asked for permission to intervene, and a simple nod from the other romulan woman served the purpose of confirming it.

   "That is enough, Ensign. I have listened to you step over the chain of command so many times in the last five minutes that I have no choice but to tell you to stop immediately," Safefta said as she stepped out from behind the confines of the tactical console and over to Ops. "You are not the captain."

   She glanced at the captain again. "I request permission to ask Ensign Kejal to step down."


[Bridge]

The thing about those who had been brought up with a more Romulan approach to life was that, while on the bridge, they often had thoughts along the same wavelength. Archangel had been eyeing her uppity new ensign at the operations station with an expression of faint disgust before her gaze flicked to the tactical station, pondering dismissing him from the bridge. She caught Safefta's eye, noting that the other Romulan seemed to be thinking the same thing and gave a slight nod to acknowledge the unspoken request.

"Request granted," Archangel agreed. "Ensign Kejal, you are dismissed. Once we've finished cleaning up here, we will be having a little chat about your attitude. Now, you can either leave of your own accord, or Pardek remove you."

[Bridge]

Buris quickly acknowledged the status reports from the bridge, pushing a text summary to the Captain's chair as a sitrep, before he stood up.  He glanced at Pardek.  Why was it always Security that was the pain?  He wondered for a moment if they bothered to read Starfleet protocol beyond their chapter of it (which was probably the narrowest duty set on the entire ship - the polar opposite of Ops, who literally had their fingers in every pie, and transporter control, aside from major repairs).  But after that, he looked the Captain square in the face until another crewman came to relieve his station - being dismissed from the Bridge was one thing; deserting one's station during a Red Alert (or Intruder Alert) was cause for dishonorable discharge or a Court Martial.  This woman wasn't going to kill his entire career by putting him in that position.  And if she argued, he could quote the regs at her.

He was standing at attention until the young woman came up to the chair, and he looked at the Captain. "Thank you, Captain.  The team on Deck 4 will need all available skilled hands to get the shields online before the enemy vessel fires."

That was the most graceful way he could exit the Bridge and maintain a sense of decorum.  Then again, given these two Romulans, there was no decorum on this bridge.  When Admiral Stark was aboard, he had understood the role of an Operations officer in a crisis situation.  Then again, he exercised control over the Bridge - and, Buris noted, T'Koris had not been on-ship at the time.  Surely, though, she'd examined his command log of the mission... that was part of Starfleet protocol.

He walked to the back of the bridge, and inclined his head to the Engineer and Lieutenant van Gelder at Science.  His voice was quiet. "Gentlemen."

_______________________________
Click the card for more info!


Last edited by Kejal Buris on Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 10: The Harvest   Fri Oct 09, 2015 7:39 pm

Kejal Buris wrote:
Buris quickly acknowledged the status reports from the bridge, pushing a text summary to the Captain's chair as a sitrep, before he stood up.  He glanced at Pardek.  Why was it always Security that was the pain?  He wondered for a moment if they bothered to read Starfleet protocol beyond their chapter of it (which was probably the narrowest duty set on the entire ship - the polar opposite of Ops, who literally had their fingers in every pie, and transporter control, aside from major repairs).  But after that, he looked the Captain square in the face until another crewman came to relieve his station - being dismissed from the Bridge was one thing; deserting one's station during a Red Alert (or Intruder Alert) was cause for dishonorable discharge or a Court Martial.  This woman wasn't going to kill his entire career by putting him in that position.  And if she argued, he could quote the regs at her.

He was standing at attention until the young woman came up to the chair, and he looked at the Captain. "Thank you, Captain.  The team on Deck 4 will need all available skilled hands to get the shields online before the enemy vessel fires."

[Bridge]

Although she seemed to be ignoring his presence, Archangel was still aware of Kejal's presence on the bridge and his actions. One didn't survive for long as an intelligence officer without being aware of their surroundings at all times.

Hearing him thank her and talk about the repair teams, she suppressed the urge to growl. Apparently, this was an officer who was going to need everything spelled out to him. Without turning around to look at him, she spoke in a cold tone, one that brooked no argument.

"To your quarters, Mr Kejal. Pardek, make sure he doesn't get lost along the way."

_______________________________


Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Julia Rellek
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Star Cross
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Posts : 389
Join date : 2015-01-07

PostSubject: Re: Mission 10: The Harvest   Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:28 am

[Bridge]

Julia watched for a moment at everything happening around her on the bridge, she had clearly missed something, but that would have to wait. She rushed down the bridge and stood over Ensign M'Rai's shoulder. She saw that warp drive was still online. With a hand placed on the Caitian's shoulder Julia scrambled. "Get us the hell out of here, warp 4! Now Ensign! Towards Athena."

_______________________________

"Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known."
— Dr. Carl Sagan
Back to top Go down
Safefta Pardek
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade


Star Cross
Post of the Month - Shore Leave
Posts : 399
Join date : 2014-10-13

PostSubject: Re: Mission 10: The Harvest   Sat Oct 10, 2015 9:40 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:


[Bridge]

Although she seemed to be ignoring his presence, Archangel was still aware of Kejal's presence on the bridge and his actions.  One didn't survive for long as an intelligence officer without being aware of their surroundings at all times.

Hearing him thank her and talk about the repair teams, she suppressed the urge to growl.  Apparently, this was an officer who was going to need everything spelled out to him.  Without turning around to look at him, she spoke in a cold tone, one that brooked no argument.

"To your quarters, Mr Kejal.  Pardek, make sure he doesn't get lost along the way."

[Bridge]

Safefta was quite a perceptive person, but it didn't take a telepath to note the look on Kejal's face-- one that read of arrogance and a blatant holier-than-thou demeanor that Pardek found particularly obnoxious.

However, having been given the order to remove him already, the matter was no longer personal, but simply a matter of upholding order on the bridge. Even when the Bajoran completely misinterpreted the captain's order and made the assumption that he wasn't being dismissed from duty.

"Acknowledged," she replied to Archangel, before moving to direct Kejal to the nearest turbolift.

"You will accompany me, Ensign."

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
NPC



Post of the Month - Mission
Posts : 296
Join date : 2014-09-07

PostSubject: Re: Mission 10: The Harvest   Sun Oct 11, 2015 12:21 am


The Vidiian crew scrambled to to compensate for the newly developed breach from the detached arm. While distracted trying to repair their vessel the Phoenix made a quick warp speed escape.

The Vidiians tied into the visual communications of the Phoenix to give them a stark warning.

Recovering from defeat, the captain inexplicably appeared on the view screen on the bridge of the escaping Starfleet vessel. He saw a cat-like creature at the front of the bridge with Commander Rellek, in red, standing over her shoulder.

"You won this one, Captain, but let this serve as your warning. We are here. We are everywhere."

END

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mission 10: The Harvest   Today at 12:44 pm

Back to top Go down
 
Mission 10: The Harvest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: USS Phoenix :: Archives :: Mission Archives-
Jump to: