Share | 

Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Conor Terell
Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:21 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela smiled and let out a light laughter. "I mean, anymore than a year... What's the point?" She finished off her second coffee as Conor discussed his plans to become a commissioned officer.

"Well, you definitely have the tenacity and drive to make it. I'm sure you'll make it." Her smile grew warmer and she began to fiddle with her coffee cup. She wasn't certain exactly how she felt about him but in the moment, she was enjoying his company.

"You know, lets get out of here. I have a few bottles of Vulcan Brandy stashed in my quarters. Want to join me for a drink?"

"Hey, thanks," Conor replied, genuinely meaning it. Although Kaz was obviously a junior officer, hearing a compliment from someone with so much real life experience (albeit past lives) really meant something to him. He pushed his glass aside again, noting with his trained sec/tac eyes how Leela seemed to fiddle with her own cup. That could be a good sign or a bad one...either she wasn't sure what to do with her hands because she liked him, or he just made her flat-out nervous.

Conor was so caught up in noticing 'the details' that he almost missed Leela asking him back for a nightcap. "Oh? Uh, sure! I...uh, don't think we'll go through multiple bottles. I imagine that stuff can put you out like a light!" He winced inwardly. Just nod and say yes, dummy, he thought, slightly unnerved at his own sudden awkwardness.

Click the head for more info!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:22 pm

Leela stood up and started for the exit. "Don't worry, I promise not to let you over do it. It's pretty potent stuff." With a chuckle she started moving to the door. As they made their way out of the lounge she remembered what a disarray her quarters were. Oh well, I may as well let him see the real me. she fought.

[Leela's Quarters]

The door slid open to revealed the disorganized chaos of her living area. Clothes cluttered the floor. Her uniform from the previous duty shift was draped over the couch. She quickly scrambled to pick up the uniform from the sofa. "Sorry about the mess Conor." She looked down to the floor avoiding direct eye contact. "You... Well... Its just... You know how it is. Engineering keeps me so busy and all."

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Mon Nov 09, 2015 3:55 pm

Carefully stepping over a small pile of clothing, Conor made sure not to study it too hard, lest he find her undergarments or something there. Not that he minded that concept on principle, but he certainly didn't want to embarrass Kaz.

"Hey," he shrugged, his smile flashing easily. "Don't worry about it. I think getting our asses outta the Delta Quadrant certainly trumps keeping your floor clean." He glanced around the quarters. "Do you live by yourself? I tried to convince the brass that I needed the extra space for computer terminals and desks to do my yeomanly duties, but they weren't buying it..."

Retired
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:26 pm

"Thanks." She shifted her eyes from the floor and looked up to Conor. "Getting home is definitely more important. But to be honest my quarters always look like a bad day in the engine room."

She made her way across the room and set two glasses onto a wardrobe. Then she removed the stopper from the bottle and slowly poured two glasses. With her back still to Conor she continued to speak. "You know, being 419 years old and well connected has its advantages. I know, I know I shouldn't use the influence of my predecessors in such a way, but I don't live well with others." As she spoke she picked up the two glasses and passed one to Conor. Hers was slightly fuller but she was, after all, far more accustomed to this deceptively strong elixir. "Take it easy with that, it will surprise the hell out of you."

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:10 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
"Thanks." She shifted her eyes from the floor and looked up to Conor. "Getting home is definitely more important. But to be honest my quarters always look like a bad day in the engine room."

She made her way across the room and set two glasses onto a wardrobe. Then she removed the stopper from the bottle and slowly poured two glasses. With her back still to Conor she continued to speak. "You know, being 419 years old and well connected has its advantages. I know, I know I shouldn't use the influence of my predecessors in such a way, but I don't live well with others." As she spoke she picked up the two glasses and passed one to Conor. Hers was slightly fuller but she was, after all, far more accustomed to this deceptively strong elixir. "Take it easy with that, it will surprise the hell out of you."

Conor quietly stood off to one side as Leela crossed the room, making her way to where her drinks were stored. He didn't even feel bad admiring the view as she had her back turned. It's not like he was openly gaping. And she did have an admirable backside.

He smiled graciously as the Trill handed off a tumbler of brandy. Personal quarters, real alcohol, and all as a junior officer...yes, there probably was something to be said for the influence a Trill's past lives played on their present, although he didn't know much about their society. Conor supposed he might end up learning a bit more about them. "Sounds like a plan," he grinned, raising the glass in a toast. "To new things. Cheers."

Of course, it did indeed have a kick like a stallion. Conor's hazel-brown eyes widened slightly as the Vulcan drink went down his throat, the burning of it opening his nasal passages. "...wow," he managed. "That...you weren't kidding."

Retired
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:40 pm

"Cheers!" She smiled and made a gesture towards Conor's glass and she watched with bated breathe as he took the first sip.

The reaction written all over his face was priceless. She let out a laugh. "Leave it to an emotionally repressed race to create the finest alcohol in the quadrant." She took a sip of her own and let out an audible sigh of contentment. "Two lifetimes and this stuff never gets old. I'm convinced that it's all a façade. I think Vulcan are as emotional as the rest of us, they just shroud it in straight faces and tradition. How could an emotionless person make this... How?"

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Tue Nov 10, 2015 1:38 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
"Cheers!" She smiled and made a gesture towards Conor's glass and she watched with bated breathe as he took the first sip.

The reaction written all over his face was priceless. She let out a laugh. "Leave it to an emotionally repressed race to create the finest alcohol in the quadrant." She took a sip of her own and let out an audible sigh of contentment. "Two lifetimes and this stuff never gets old. I'm convinced that it's all a façade. I think Vulcan are as emotional as the rest of us, they just shroud it in straight faces and tradition. How could an emotionless person make this... How?"

Whatever emotions Vulcans might have or not have, Conor certainly felt one - surprise. She hadn't been even remotely kidding about the kick the drink had. "Well," he began, after fighitng off the urge to cough, "I haven't met a whole lot of Vulcans, but...yeah. There's definitely some emotions or two bubbling under there."

The second drink was a bit more smooth than the first. Conor wasn't sure if he was getting used to it, or if he was just going numb. "So...tell me, what's the engineering department like? What's it like working under Commander Arthur?" He resisted the urge to call the man 'the captain's husband'.

Retired
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Wed Nov 11, 2015 10:00 am

Leela moved across the room and took a seat on her sofa and sat down as she took a sip of her drink. "Gabe...?" The question seemed to catch her off guard. "Oh Gabe is awesome. We work really hard down there, but we're all really close. We get along well and get the job done. We don't have a lot of the formality of the bridge... Its nice."

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:46 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela moved across the room and took a seat on her sofa and sat down as she took a sip of her drink. "Gabe...?" The question seemed to catch her off guard. "Oh Gabe is awesome. We work really hard down there, but we're all really close. We get along well and get the job done. We don't have a lot of the formality of the bridge... Its nice."

Following Leela to the furniture, Conor decided on the small chair located right next to the couch. He could have slipped down on the other cushion, but that would have been easily overstepping her warp bubble far too soon. He took another sip of the drink, feeling it burn on his tongue. "Well...I guess if there's any place for formality on a shp, it's the bridge." He grinned at Leela, cocking an eyebrow. "We could trade some time, y'know. You can work with Captain T'Koris, I can work with Commander Arthur..."

Retired
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:02 am

Leela let out a burst of laughter, loud enough to feel out of place with their current conversation. It was an interesting notion. The Trill working alongside T'Koris day in and day out. "I'm sorry." She said as the laughter drifted and she regained her composure. "Captain T'Koris isn't exactly a card carrying member of the Leela fan club. Suffice it to say... There is some history there."

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Wed Nov 18, 2015 7:55 am

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela let out a burst of laughter, loud enough to feel out of place with their current conversation. It was an interesting notion. The Trill working alongside T'Koris day in and day out. "I'm sorry." She said as the laughter drifted and she regained her composure. "Captain T'Koris isn't exactly a card carrying member of the Leela fan club. Suffice it to say... There is some history there."

"History, huh?" Conor swirled the contents of his tumbler around, watching the liquid move in the thick glass. The Vulcan brandy was already starting to make a pleasant warming sensation spread through his body. He had to laugh at Leela's outburst - it was a good laugh. A fun one, and one that she seemed to like to use. "I'll make you a deal, Miss Kaz." His expression turned very playful. "You tell me your T'Koris misery...and I'll tell ya mine."

Retired
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:31 pm

Leela looked past Conor for a moment, formulating an appropriate reply. She took a sip of her brandy to buy herself another moment. "Deal, but I expect officer level confidentiality." She flashed him a slight smirk. "T'Koris doesn't like me for something the someone else did when I was a young child. She doesn't like who I used to be." She stood up and made her way to the bar to pour herself another drink. As she removed the cork and began to pour she continued her thought, with her back still to Conor. "I'm not sure how you are on Vulcan and Romulan politics...? The Reunification Movement?" With her glass full she turned to Conor and leaned against the wardrobe that held her bar. She took a sip while she awaited his reply.

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:10 am

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela looked past Conor for a moment, formulating an appropriate reply. She took a sip of her brandy to buy herself another moment. "Deal, but I expect officer level confidentiality." She flashed him a slight smirk. "T'Koris doesn't like me for something the someone else did when I was a young child. She doesn't like who I used to be." She stood up and made her way to the bar to pour herself another drink. As she removed the cork and began to pour she continued her thought, with her back still to Conor. "I'm not sure how you are on Vulcan and Romulan politics...? The Reunification Movement?" With her glass full she turned to Conor and leaned against the wardrobe that held her bar. She took a sip while she awaited his reply.

Once Leela slid out of her chair and moved over toward the table, Conor took the opportunity to admire the view her backside presented him. He wouldn't normally be quite so...uh, piggish, but he was rather buzzed.

"Politics?" he asked, brought back to the Real World by the question. "I follow it enough." Conor's grin was lightly playful. "I know enough to know I'm glad I'm not in the Diplomatic Corps. It's easier to pull the trigger than to aim the phaser." He finished off her glass, feeling a warm shudder run down his spine. "I know some people have been talking about bringing the Roms and Vulcans back together for a while, now. It'd certainly be a big step toward stabilizing the quadrants."

Retired
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:03 am

Leela finished her third drink and poured a fourth while Conor spoke. She was enjoying her time, probably a bit too much. The alcohol was setting in but she was maintaining her composure.

"Yep." She nodded as he finished his sentence. "Maybe it would be a good thing, who knows. But my last host definitely had a stance on it. Juval spent decades stationed on Vulcan and was probably the loudest voice against the Reunification Movement. He spoke out publicly. He believed that the influence of Romulan emotions and values would destroy a rich and ancient culture." She moved back towards the couch but remained standing sipping on her beverage. "Many years ago, when the Captain was a Cadet, she hear Juval speak. And he, quite characteristically spouted his beliefs without reservation. Now, many years and a lifetime later, that symbiont shows up on her ship. She can't seem to separate the symbiont from the individual. She blames me personally for the couter-movement, even though I don't even have a damned opinion on it. Not to mention it happened when I was in diapers on Trill." She rolled her eyes as the words drifted over her lips.

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Sat Nov 21, 2015 10:59 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela finished her third drink and poured a fourth while Conor spoke. She was enjoying her time, probably a bit too much. The alcohol was setting in but she was maintaining her composure.

"Yep." She nodded as he finished his sentence. "Maybe it would be a good thing, who knows. But my last host definitely had a stance on it. Juval spent decades stationed on Vulcan and was probably the loudest voice against the Reunification Movement. He spoke out publicly. He believed that the influence of Romulan emotions and values would destroy a rich and ancient culture." She moved back towards the couch but remained standing sipping on her beverage. "Many years ago, when the Captain was a Cadet, she hear Juval speak. And he, quite characteristically spouted his beliefs without reservation. Now, many years and a lifetime later, that symbiont shows up on her ship. She can't seem to separate the symbiont from the individual. She blames me personally for the couter-movement, even though I don't even have a damned opinion on it. Not to mention it happened when I was in diapers on Trill." She rolled her eyes as the words drifted over her lips.

"Huh," Conor said, considering what Kaz had told him. He tossed back the tumbler, finishing off the Vulcan brandy with a quick gulp. Either he was getting used to it, or getting more drunk. Maybe both? "You've got a point. Er...you had a point, that is. Y'know, Juval?"

Wincing, Conor stood on slightly-wibbly legs and moved over to where Leela stood, gently placing the glass on the tabletop. "Juval had a point. You can't just...I dunno, smoosh two disparate cultures together just because they came from a common ancestry. By this point, Vulcans and Romulans have evolved into very separate cultures. I mean...uh, it'd be like...say, trying to integrate Earth and Alpha Centauri, just because Centaurans came from the Ancient Greeks." Conor shrugged, giving a somewhat-boyish smile. "At least, that's the theory my mom believed. She'd be the one to ask, she's an anthropologist and all that."

Retired
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:24 am

A burst of laughter erupted from Leela as she listened to Conor stumble over names and pronouns. "Welcome to my world. Imagine what its like having all of that running around in your head all of the time." She moved back to the couch and took a seat next to Connor. "Who knows what's best. But that's my T'Koris story." She took her hand and gave Conor a light tap on the knee with her palm. "Well, I've shared my T'Koris story. I believe its your turn... That was the deal? Right?"

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Mon Nov 23, 2015 5:50 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
A burst of laughter erupted from Leela as she listened to Conor stumble over names and pronouns. "Welcome to my world. Imagine what its like having all of that running around in your head all of the time." She moved back to the couch and took a seat next to Connor. "Who knows what's best. But that's my T'Koris story." She took her hand and gave Conor a light tap on the knee with her palm. "Well, I've shared my T'Koris story. I believe its your turn... That was the deal? Right?"

Conor sighed, looking down at his hands and wishing there was a glass in them containing more alcohol. Still, he knew that it wouldn't do to get slack-jawed sloshed in front of Leela the very first time she invited him to her place.

"T'Koris, huh." His gaze drifted over to where Leela had just rapped him on the knee as he suddenly found himself wishing that she'd kept the hand there. "It's a long story, I guess, but I'm pretty sure she hates me." Conor grinned, tapping his lower lip with his index finger. "I dunno if she's projecting her resentment of my dad onto me, or if she thinks I'm a mole that sits in my quarters and sends him daily reports or what."

Retired
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:33 am

"Who knows." Leela sighed and placed her hand back on Conors knee but this time she let it linger. Somehow it just felt right, she wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or just the mood in the, but it seemed so natural. "She definitely and independent person, I can understand that she may simply see you as in her way. You may be right, maybe its not you, maybe you are just an a front to her own independence." She took another sip with her free hand. "I doubt that there is much you can do... its just the way she is."

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:57 am

Leela Kaz wrote:
"Who knows." Leela sighed and placed her hand back on Conors knee but this time she let it linger. Somehow it just felt right, she wasn't sure if it was the alcohol or just the mood in the, but it seemed so natural. "She definitely and independent person, I can understand that she may simply see you as in her way. You may be right, maybe its not you, maybe you are just an a front to her own independence." She took another sip with her free hand. "I doubt that there is much you can do... its just the way she is."

"Huh. Guess so," Conor replied. He was decidedly distracted, however, by the return of Leela's hand to his knee. And the fact that she kept it there. His head was buzzing from the Vulcan drink, but he'd only had a glass. How many had she put down in the short time he'd been here? Two? Three? His respect for her drinking prowess went up markedly. "Dunno how much contact she thinks I have with my old man, but if she thinks we send each other Christmas presents...she's in for a disappointment. He sent me a message when I graduated EPC...that's about it. 'Course...I don't mind. We have our arrangement, and that's..."

Conor glanced down at his own hand, which had moved to touch Leela's, seemingly of it's own volition. His dusky-brown cheeks reddened slightly, even has he knew in the back of his head that it wasn't at all like him to get flustered. Must be the brandy. "Er...sorry. Guess I'm rambling. I'm surprised you haven't passed out from boredom, yet..."

Retired
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:56 pm

Leela didn't flinch as Conor placed his hand on hers. She set her drink on the table in front of them and gently slid her hand, with his hand still on top, up his thigh and then back down his thigh and came to a rest on his knee. She looked into his eyes. "You're not boring me." She said softly and slowly. She wasn't certain what was happening between them. "Quite the contrary actually. I am enjoying myself, immensely."

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:12 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela didn't flinch as Conor placed his hand on hers. She set her drink on the table in front of them and gently slid her hand, with his hand still on top, up his thigh and then back down his thigh and came to a rest on his knee. She looked into his eyes. "You're not boring me." She said softly and slowly. She wasn't certain what was happening between them. "Quite the contrary actually. I am enjoying myself, immensely."

It's certainly warm in here, Conor thought, although he wasn't quite sure if it was the drink or not. Of course it isn't. There's an incredibly beautiful woman with her hand on yours, giving you the 'knee-slide'. Whatever the hell that was. The penetrating warmth of Vulcan brandy made Conor sway just a little bit - forward, closer to Leela. His lips parted just barely - almost imperceptible, but it happened, and...

Conor blinked, straightening his shoulders as he gave the Trill a small smile. Too fast... he thought. Much too fast...at least, at this point, Conor had no clue where this was going, or what Leela expected. "Glad I'm not boring you. And...uh, glad we could form this little 'T'Koris Mutual Victimization' society..."

Retired
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:53 pm

Leela flashed another smile at Connor and her eyes grew mischievous. Her intentions were written in her eyes. "I'm glad we were able to find common ground here. Now lets stop talking about her. I don't want her in this room right now." The alcohol was clearly influencing her actions but it wasn't causing her to do anything that she didn't want to do. It just brought her inhibitions down a bit. She left her hand on his thigh as she leaned in closer. She moved her lips to his ear. She began to faintly whisper in his ear. " We don't have to sit here and talk all night." Then she gave him a slight kiss on the ear.

OOC: Post 500!!!!!!!!

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Sun Dec 06, 2015 6:34 pm

Leela Kaz wrote:
Leela flashed another smile at Connor and her eyes grew mischievous. Her intentions were written in her eyes. "I'm glad we were able to find common ground here. Now lets stop talking about her. I don't want her in this room right now." The alcohol was clearly influencing her actions but it wasn't causing her to do anything that she didn't want to do. It just brought her inhibitions down a bit. She left her hand on his thigh as she leaned in closer. She moved her lips to his ear. She began to faintly whisper in his ear. " We don't have to sit here and talk all night." Then she gave him a slight kiss on the ear.

Oh. Okay.

Things were certainly...moving.

Within a few seconds any thought of Captain T'Koris fled his mind. Not that she wasn't pretty good-looking, for an older woman, but...yeah. His Romulan boss wasn't holding a candle to what was currently going on. "She's officially banished. This room is clean," he softly said, a teasing glint flashing in his brown eyes.

Conor turned to fully face Kaz, cupping her face, surprised to find it so very close to his. Was this truly happening? It was almost as if he was watching some kind of holovid from a distance. "No...we don't have to talk," Conor replied. "I imagine we could find something to do. No strings," he added, halfway a statement, halfway a question.

Retired
Back to top Go down
Leela Kaz
Ensign
Ensign

Holodiction
Most Improved
Best Duo
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:20 pm

Conor Terell wrote:

Oh.  Okay.

Things were certainly...moving.

Within a few seconds any thought of Captain T'Koris fled his mind.  Not that she wasn't pretty good-looking, for an older woman, but...yeah.  His Romulan boss wasn't holding a candle to what was currently going on.  "She's officially banished.  This room is clean," he softly said, a teasing glint flashing in his brown eyes.

Conor turned to fully face Kaz, cupping her face, surprised to find it so very close to his.  Was this truly happening?  It was almost as if he was watching some kind of holovid from a distance.  "No...we don't have to talk," Conor replied.  "I imagine we could find something to do.  No strings," he added, halfway a statement, halfway a question.

"Good. And lets make sure she stays out." Leela sat up slightly pulling away form the side of Conor's head. She was thrilled that he said 'no strings attached' because she certainly wasn't interested in anything long term, at least so she thought at the time.

She removed her shoes and threw them to the floor. "No strings." She smiled and nodded them she took her hand and ran it along the back of his ear. "I hope your okay with an older woman... I've got about 400 years on you?"

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Petty Officer 3rd Class

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:38 am

Leela Kaz wrote:

"Good. And lets make sure she stays out." Leela sat up slightly pulling away form the side of Conor's head. She was thrilled that he said 'no strings attached' because she certainly wasn't interested in anything long term, at least so she thought at the time.

She removed her shoes and threw them to the floor. "No strings." She smiled and nodded them she took her hand and ran it along the back of his ear. "I hope your okay with an older woman... I've got about 400 years on you?"

Too fast, too fast, too fast, rang the silent alarms in Conor's head. Fortunately, he was adept at shutting them off. The thing about being a security officer was knowing when to trust your instincts, and when to tell them to shove off to the promenade for some mapa bread and root beer.

This was, of course, a time for the latter.

"I've always had a thing for older women," he grinned. Conor's lips found hers, while his hand worked at the front fastening of her uniform top. Was it the brandy? Maybe. Would there be regrets? Doubtful, but always a possibility. Was it just fun? For now...yes. Definitely. Four hundred years of life experience probably tended to make one not get hung up on the details.

Retired
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]   Today at 12:41 pm

Back to top Go down

Just Beyond His Grasp [Conor Terrell / Leela Kaz]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: USS Phoenix :: Shore Leave-
Jump to: