Affiliates

Share | 

The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chloé Lavigne
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:10 pm

Junior Officer Quarters

Wearing the yellow of security was strange for Chloé. She wasn't one for wearing bright clothes, well... She usually wore all black clothes. But uniform was uniform and as she tugged at the collar of the uniform she ceased to get used to the yellow. Sometimes she wondered why the fleet even had uniform, she knew that they meant to have a standards but on some ships people break the standards which made Chloé question the whole theory behind it.

Looking at the clock which revealed the time of 3 O'Clock Chloé's shift had just begun but before she had been instructed to go to the sickbay for a checkup. She stood up and stretched off before leaving her quarters and entering the turbolift so she could get to sickbay.

Sickbay

As Chloé walked into the sickbay she looked for any doctors which weren't busy. As she scanned the room she observed a pale woman, extremely pale after she took a more careful scan. "Ma'am-" she said as she stopped in front of her. "Dr. Chloé Lavigne, I'm here for my initial checkup ma'am." She finished allowing herself to discretely take a close up look of the woman. 'Chloé souvenir... Être poli.' she could remember her mother religiously saying, the thought made her grin but she quickly got rid of the grin on her face.

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Wed Nov 04, 2015 6:12 pm

Zero had been concentrating on updating the files for the patients under her care, making sure that every small detail about their cases was recorded, when Chloe walked in. She turned to look at the new arrival, one pale brow raised and a decidedly unamused expression on her face.

"I was unaware that another doctor had been added to the roster," she replied shortly. "Our sickbay has a full complement of medical staff at present."

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Chloé Lavigne
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:09 am

"Ah I'm not a medical doctor, my PhD is in Politics, Global Development International Relations and Security. Hence the yellow collar not blue." Chloé finished taking a moment to breath then continuing. "Where do you want me ma'am?" She asked.

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:42 pm

Zero's eyebrow raised just a little more as she listened to Chloe, wondering just why she was on the ship and not, say, the ambassadorial corps, but then decided that it wasn't an interesting enough question to continue contemplating.

"Select an unoccupied biobed and await my return," she replied curtly, turning and making her way across the sickbay to find a medical tricorder and the few other bits and pieces she needed to perform a physical.

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"While physics and mathematics may tell us how the universe began, they are not much use in predicting human behavior because there are far too many equations to solve."
Back to top Go down
Chloé Lavigne
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:53 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:
Zero's eyebrow raised just a little more as she listened to Chloe, wondering just why she was on the ship and not, say, the ambassadorial corps, but then decided that it wasn't an interesting enough question to continue contemplating.

"Select an unoccupied biobed and await my return," she replied curtly, turning and making her way across the sickbay to find a medical tricorder and the few other bits and pieces she needed to perform a physical.

Chloé walked over to a biobed and sat down. As Zero walked back Chloé begun to speak. "Tell me about yourself Zero, I'm intrigued to hear where you were born." Still confused at why Zer was so pale she was trying to find out where she was born. Maybe that'd give her an idea of her origins.

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Fri Nov 06, 2015 4:19 pm

Flipping open the tricorder and starting to scan the new crew member, Zero contemplated the possibility of simply ignoring the inquiry and acting as if she hadn't heard it. On the other hand, not responding to the inquiry could lead to social difficulty in the near future.

"Earth," she replied simply, going for a middle ground and keeping her response vague.

Back to top Go down
Chloé Lavigne
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Fri Nov 06, 2015 5:44 pm

Zero Alpha wrote:
Flipping open the tricorder and starting to scan the new crew member, Zero contemplated the possibility of simply ignoring the inquiry and acting as if she hadn't heard it.  On the other hand, not responding to the inquiry could lead to social difficulty in the near future.

"Earth," she replied simply, going for a middle ground and keeping her response vague.

Chloé raised an eyebrow at Zero's comment and decided not to press on her answer. Chloé knew that trying to get more information about the specifics would cause bad feeling between the two. As Chloé looked up at Zero she smiled. "And tell me more about this ship, I've been told its renowned across the federation." She finished intrigued to learn why the ship was renowned.

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Fri Nov 06, 2015 6:05 pm

"There is not other ship similar to this one," Zero agreed, changing a setting on her tricorder and continuing her scans. "The crew is composed of a large number of non humans and includes several non-Federation affiliated species. It had become the chosen ground for the more uncommon or less trusted officers to prove themselves."

Back to top Go down
Chloé Lavigne
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:26 pm

'Uncommon?' Chloé frowned slightly, everyone on the ship was uncommon felt like an understatement. 'This is Starfleet- she thought as the frown slowly turned into a blank expression. -everyone in Starfleet is different.' Despite her thoughts she looked up at Zero and smiled. "And I'm sure that fact makes this ship one of the best to be on. Please define 'uncommon' for me Zero. I'm not really sure what you mean, everyone is different."

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:37 pm

Define uncommon? That was akin to asking Zero to define what was normal. On the other hand, trying to define normal on the Phoenix would give an answer at odds with the majority of other ships flying Starfleet colours. Just where to begin?

"Our captain and two senior officers are at least part Rihannsu, which is rather uncommon. A cadet currently serving with us is Vorta. One member of the engineering crew as well as a part-time doctor are Cardassian. Out crew is diverse, which may many new officers may find difficult to adapt to. Also many engineering officers find it bizarre that Commander Arthur maintains the rank of Deputy Engineering Officer in the engine room for his daughters."

Back to top Go down
Chloé Lavigne
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Wed Nov 11, 2015 2:21 pm

That is rather odd... Chloé thought replying. "I can tell what you mean now, I'm sure the crew will be nice after getting acquainted with them though." Chloé grinned. A ship like this made her sound normal and people in the academy thought she was odd. "Would you consider yourself normal?" She asked wondering if the ship was really that diverse.

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Wed Nov 11, 2015 5:05 pm

'Nice'? Well, she would have to admit that the Vorta was quite friendly, but that had never been a problem for the species in general. Some of the Romulans could be prickly and the Cardassian was polite enough, but she couldn't really classify any of them as 'nice'.

Deciding that she would let Chloe figure that out for herself when she met them, Zero turned her attention to the next question that had been asked of her. Was she normal? The answer to that was quite the resounding 'no', but that was just opening the door to more questions that she probably wouldn't want to answer.

"That would depend on your definition of normal," she replied.

Back to top Go down
Chloé Lavigne
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:31 pm

'Define normal, what a stupid thing to say.' Chloé thought. "Well by normal I mean it sounds like your one of the very few humans on the ship by the sounds of it." Chloé really hoped that Zero didn't take it the wrong way. She didn't want to get on the badside of the people aboard and judging on the stress she created on the bridge she thought she might try and be discreet about things.

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Holodiction
Best Duo
Medal of Commendation

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:39 pm

One of the only humans? I suppose tha the majority of my genome was selected from humanity. Zero gave a non commital shrug of a shoulder. "I suppose that that is true," she replied as she closed the tricorder. "There were no anomalies detected by the tricorder, but I will require a sample of your blood for the record. Please roll up your sleeve."

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]   Today at 6:56 am

Back to top Go down

The Beginning Of Something Rather Large... [Chloé Lavigne/Zero Alpha]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: USS Phoenix :: Shore Leave-
Jump to: