Jaden Terak

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jaden Terak
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Jaden Terak   Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:06 pm

|Jaden Terak|

[IMAGE - See Avatar (hope the Avatar is ok, I haven't seen any on the board so far aside from a couple of application pages)]

Basics

Name: Jaden Terak
Species: Trill
Date of Birth: 2348

Appearance

Height: 5' 7"
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Brown

Backstory
Born on Trill, Jaden aspired in his early life to become joined, finally succeeding right after graduating from the academy at the age of 21, having honors in Quantum Warp Theory & Application. After joining, Jaden Terak served aboard the U.S.S. Tripoli for a time, until requesting reassignment. Having been stationed on Earth over the past few months, an opportunity has arisen.
During the adjustment period after his joining, he found that he was ill-prepared for the half-dozen lifetimes that the symbiont has gone through and remembers, but over time, Jaden became used to the concept and memories.

Career

Enlisted or Officer?: Officer
Department preference 1: Security/Tactical
Department Preference 2: Engineering

Sample Post

You have arrived at your newest assignment...
Jaden looked around at the bridge, much bigger than he thought it would be, looking at the stations and the personnel with amazement. He'd never been aboard this class of starship before, and he was savoring the moment. His past hosts had seen some of the earliest starfleet deep-space ships, most of them only reaching warp 5 or 6, he laughed a bit under his breath, remembering what Talyz once said about the Constitution Class. "all this fancy hardware, and not a single comfortable chair in the lot", came into Jaden's mind in Talyz's voice.

Behind the Mask

Have you done textbased RP before?: Yes, on two occasions, the first being on an australian board (don't remember the name, likely defunct now since it was about 12 years ago), and the other being a current one, being a Voyager role-play set in an alternate timeline where voyager returned to find the dominion war had been lost.

How did you find Aurora?: I was referred by Bradley Miller via a facebook page we're both members of.

Additional notes about yourself or your character?: None that come to mind, but I'll probably mention it if I think of one.
Back to top Go down
Rachel Deacon
Rear Admiral
Rear Admiral

1 Year Service
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Terak   Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:17 pm

Welcome to Aurora Fleet!

After reading through your application, I'm delighted to offer you the position of Security and Tactical officer on the USS Phoenix with the starting rank of Ensign.

As for the avatar, you'll find that we don't tend to use them. In place of an avatar, we use rank point images, and the image for the character is found in the ID card in the signature. No need to worry about that though, I'll be putting one together for you!

The Phoenix is currently at the beginning of a mission, so please jump in and get to know your crew mates.

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"Life isn't about finding shelter in the storm, it's about learning to dance in the rain."
Back to top Go down
http://www.aurorafleet.org
Jaden Terak
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Terak   Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:41 pm

Ah, excellent! And will do. Thank you.

PostSubject: Re: Jaden Terak   Today at 7:48 pm

Back to top Go down

Jaden Terak
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1