Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Raynor Hughes

Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:57 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Science Lab Two]

Ilana looked confused for a moment, wondering where the sudden turn about from feeling ill to feeling like celebrating had come from.  Then her mind decided that it didn't matter and tucked those thoughts away to bed.

Being close to the very solid wall of Klingon that was Raynor, on the other hand, was almost overwhelming to her.  She looked up at him, being quite a bit shorter than he was.  Her breath caught in her throat as he skimmed his fingers through her hair, coming dangerously close to her neck ridges.

Part of her was terrified of the direction they seemed to be taking, but that part of her mind was very small and had absolutely no power over the strange fog of the forefront of her mind.  Her hands rested on his broad chest, feeling the sheer muscle through the thin fabric of his undershirt.  She said nothing, not knowing the right words to say in any case.  She swallowed hard, her green eyes meeting his.

We're not ourselves... came one thought, but it was shushed by the rest of them.

[Science Lab Two]

Of course it wasn't right. Any sane mind could see that. Unfortunately, 'sane minds' were in short supply in Science Lab Two. In their stead was a hellacious maelstrom of repressed emotion and a hormonal cocktail.

Her eyes were green, so very green, the kind of verdant hue that reminded Raynor of spring in Alaska, that time when the world awoke once again. He'd always loved that kind of green. And...here it was, staring up at him.

There was no inner-voice to scream at him, to tell him to stop. He was too far gone, too free of inhibition, having taken a full face of the mysterious spores. Reaching his other hand up, Raynor put it alongside her face, a twin of the hand that was already there. The Klingon could feel her body pressed against his, along with the torrent of emotion that sensation unleashed. She was a good bit cooler to the touch than he was.

"We...we deny ourselves," he murmured, his voice low and rumbling. "Deny what we both know to be the truth." Raynor suddenly looked away, just very slightly. "It can mean just what we want it to mean," he breathed, turning back to her, and drawing her face very close. "Whatever we want it to mean, and not a thing more."

With that, the Klingon kissed her, first on the lips, schooling his natural inclination toward forcefulness into something much more gentle. Then, like a tactical strike, he moved to her neck, kissing along the row of scales.

Click the ID card for full bio!

Retired[/i]
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:01 pm

Henriks Ābols wrote:

[Sickbay]

A flash of anger flickered onto his face at the mention of Zero. That was not a name he cared to hear right now. Oswald was gone because of her... not entirely true; Oswald left and Zero replaced her, but Jiseth.... Henriks grinned, pushing off the wall back towards his lovely lady. "Damned with her," he said, wrapping his arms around Chira. "I doubt Oswald would do anything either." Surely Oswald would have seen how happy he was? So happy he started to hum.

"Shall we dance, my lady?" he asked, each breath laden with excitement. He was finding it harder and harder to stand still, when all he wanted was to.... but something within still battled against this. All the while, he continued to sweat profusely. "You are just so beautiful, Chira, surely that's why it feels so warm in here."

[Sickbay]

Damned with her? Well. That was certainly a change of tone for one Henriks Abols, who never had anything bad to say about anyone. Then again...

"She is kind of...an asshole, isn't she?" Chira said, clapping her hands over her mouth with a little squeak. "Ohgod. I shouldn't say things like that, should I? I'm a counselor. I'm the counselor. People need to trust me..."

Suddenly, a flash of apprehension tore across Chira's face as she turned her doe-brown eyes to Henriks. "Y-you...you trust me, don't you?"

Click the ID for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Henriks Ābols
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Fri Sep 12, 2014 11:30 pm

Chira Arthur wrote:

[Sickbay]

Damned with her?  Well.  That was certainly a change of tone for one Henriks Abols, who never had anything bad to say about anyone.  Then again...

"She is kind of...an asshole, isn't she?" Chira said, clapping her hands over her mouth with a little squeak.  "Ohgod.  I shouldn't say things like that, should I?  I'm a counselor.  I'm the counseler.  People need to trust me..."

Suddenly, a flash of apprehension tore across Chira's face as she turned her doe-brown eyes to Henriks.  "Y-you...you trust me, don't you?"

[Sickbay]

Henriks nodded grimly. "Of the worst kind," he sneered in agreement. He had lost more people to the pale-skinned upstart than the war. But suddenly he was beaming again. Chira had clapped her hands over her mouth. Henriks took her hands into his and brought them to his lips so that the two may meet.

Another blueshirt had come into sickbay by this point. It wasn't one of his. He knew all the faces aboard the station, and this one was unfamiliar to him. This man was foreign to the station. To hell with him too, Henriks thought to himself.

Chira was now looking at him, her doe-brown eyes disquieted. There was only one possible cure for this. Henriks kissed her long and hard, pulling back with a breathless grin. "If that does not answer your question," he breathed, "then yes, I trust you completely, for I am totally and utterly in love. How could I not trust the one who has my heart?" His grin widened and a brow arched as an idea popped into his head.

"Das Problem ist, die Menschen haben den Hang, genau das zu wählen, was am schlechtesten für sie ist."
-Dumbledore
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Hart
Ensign
Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:13 am

NPC wrote:

[USS Phoenix - Bridge]

Senior Crewman Keldar

For about the tenth time, Keldar cursed as he bumped his protuberance on the cramped space beneath the console he was currently slaving away under. He'd no idea that joining Starfleet would mean connecting so many things to other things. Was this more satisfying that the pursuit of profit? Possibly, yes...but greed was easier. Oh well. This was his life, now. He wondered how many more would follow him into the service, taking the example of Lieutenant Nog...let alone the sweeping reforms of Nog's father, the Nagus. Granted, those reforms were held up in board meetings, and could be until the end of time. Still...it was a new world.

He jumped again at the sound of footfalls behind him. Who in the galaxy could that be? the Ferengi thought, pulling himself from under the Sciences console, all the while rubbing his head. "You there! Er...sir," he amended, seeing the ranking on the man's collar. He is hew-mon. Remember how they value politeness. "Is there anything I can help you with?"

[USS Phoenix - Bridge]

Jon look up form the tactical console to see a Ferengi?!? Jon he was about tip his badge. When he remember the Ferengi called him 'sir', then Jon realized the Ferengi had on a star fleet uniform. This all took place with in one second, Jon face twitched a little but other wise he didn't move.

"No I'm fine.", he finally replied. "I just came to look around a bit. I will be leaving now. Carry on.", he said, making his way to the turbolift.

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

[USS Phoenix - Arthur-T'Koris Quarters]

=^="Arthur to security. Find Captain T'Koris. She may be heading off the ship. Arthur out."=^=

As soon as Jon heard the call Jon moved in to action, and turned to the Ferengi Crewman.

"Unlock this console NOW.", he said pointing to the tactical console. There was something in the man voice that made it seem urgent. He tapped his badge.

"This is Ensign Hart, I'm currently on the bridge. Commander Arthur I assume. Is this an emergency?", he asked. Waiting for the Ferengi to open up the console.

Ensign

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:29 am

NPC wrote:

[USS Phoenix - Engineering]

[NPC - Lieutenant Kestra Celes]

As she strode into Engineering, Kestra noticed the same ensign that she had berated earlier sitting at one of the consoles.  She noted with some satisfaction that he was doing the work assigned to him.  She nodded in his direction.

"Ensign," she said, walking over to him and purposefully ignoring the overture.  "How is the warp core behaving?"

"Better now.", Harold said, answer a question she didn't ask.  Then he realized mistake.

"Oh the engines, their do thing great, though they could be doing better.", he pulled up the a data he collected.  

"There point one thousands of a of a power variants coming from the warp drive.   I believe one of the power conduits is slightly faulty.", he said beaming up at her.

Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:12 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

[Science Lab Two]

Of course it wasn't right.  Any sane mind could see that.  Unfortunately, 'sane minds' were in short supply in Science Lab Two.  In their stead was a hellacious maelstrom of repressed emotion and a hormonal cocktail.

Her eyes were green, so very green, the kind of verdant hue that reminded Raynor of spring in Alaska, that time when the world awoke once again.  He'd always loved that kind of green.  And...here it was, staring up at him.  

There was no inner-voice to scream at him, to tell him to stop.  He was too far gone, too free of inhibition, having taken a full face of the mysterious spores.  Reaching his other hand up, Raynor put it alongside her face, a twin of the hand that was already there.  The Klingon could feel her body pressed against his, along with the torrent of emotion that sensation unleashed.  She was a good bit cooler to the touch than he was.

"We...we deny ourselves," he murmured, his voice low and rumbling.  "Deny what we both know to be the truth."  Raynor suddenly looked away, just very slightly.  "It can mean just what we want it to mean," he breathed, turning back to her, and drawing her face very close.  "Whatever we want it to mean, and not a thing more."

With that, the Klingon kissed her, first on the lips, schooling his natural inclination toward forcefulness into something much more gentle.  Then, like a tactical strike, he moved to her neck, kissing along the row of scales.

[Science Lab Two]

Ilana, although not as far gone as Raynor was, was still rapidly losing the battle to control herself. She whimpered quietly as Raynor drew in closer to her, fear freezing her limbs. Terror at the memory of the night they had spent together, so long buried beneath the surface, came to the forefront of her mind.

With her hands on his chest, she tried to push him away, but there was very little that her slight frame could do against the solid mass of Klingon.

"P-p-p-please, R-R-Raynor..." she stammered. Then he started to kiss her neck scales and all thoughts of resistance were dropkicked out of the airlock. Her head lolled back, giving him easier access to the sensitive scales as she reached up, winding her fingers tightly in his hair.

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends."
Back to top Go down
NPC

Post of the Month - Mission

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:15 am

Jonathan Hart wrote:

[USS Phoenix - Bridge]

Jon look up form the tactical console to see a Ferengi?!?  Jon he was about tip his badge.  When he remember the Ferengi called him 'sir', then Jon realized the Ferengi had on a star fleet uniform.   This all took place with in one second, Jon face twitched a little but other wise he didn't move.

"No I'm fine.", he finally replied.  "I just came to look around a bit. I will be leaving now.  Carry on.", he said, making his way to the turbolift.  

As soon as Jon heard the call Jon moved in to action, and turned to the Ferengi Crewman.  

"Unlock this console NOW.", he said pointing to the tactical console.  There was something in the man voice that made it seem urgent.  He tapped his badge.  

"This is Ensign Hart, I'm currently on the bridge.  Commander Arthur I assume.  Is this an emergency?", he asked.  Waiting for the Ferengi to open up the console.  

[USS Phoenix - Bridge]

Senior Crewman Keldar

Keldar nodded, turning to go back to his work.  Further idle chit-chat seemed rather pointless at the moment, though he could read the discomfort on the man's face.  Not everyone was ready to see Ferengi in a Starfleet uniform.  It was darkly comic that they'd accept a Romulan captain easier.

His excellent ears easily transcribed the message the man received.  Arthur?  The XO?  What the hell is going on? he thought, his sense of panic starting to rise.  This really was no place for a Ferengi!  His Moogie had been right.

The Ferengi snapped to attention when the man barked the order.  "Er, it's up and ready, sir," Keldar said, moving out of the way.  "I finished the installation earlier this morning."

Lieutenant Commander

Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:23 am

Jonathan Hart wrote:
"This is Ensign Hart, I'm currently on the bridge. Commander Arthur I assume. Is this an emergency?

[USS Phoenix - Arthur-T'Koris Quarters]

=^="Yes,"=^= Gabriel said, moving a bit further off to one side of the room, keeping his voice low. There was no need to frighten the girls, as of yet. He knew from experience, though, that it was only a matter of time before he had to console them yet again. It seemed to be an endless cycle in their lives.

=^="The captain is...unwell, ensign. For her safety, I need her found, and immediately. Once you do, convince her to sit still long enough to where I can get to her. Barring that...follow her around with a detachment of security, if you have to! Consider this a Priority One request!"=^=

Surely, the Romulans wouldn't dare attack her with a retinue of goldshirts. And, fuss as she might, even she couldn't resist having a group of guards surround her. It made perfect, logical sense.

Retired
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:33 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:
[Starbase Athena - Sickbay]

He had been wandering through the corridors of the starbase for what seemed like forever.  But now...now Gavin Van Gelder's mind was made up.  It was a risky proposition, but drastic steps needed to be taken, and damn few others could walk this path with him.  But it wasn't something he could do alone.  Gavin would need help...and the right kind of help.

Slipping into Sickbay, Gavin noticed two of the doctors locked in an embrace.  Were they...dancing?  Well.  At least someone was able to find happiness in a place like this.  That's what it must feel like, I bet.  To have a normal brain.  Normal thoughts.  Just...normality.  That wasn't for people like him, though, cursed with genius as he was.

Gavin smiled as he noticed a blue-skinned form sitting in one of the main offices.  Perfect, he thought, slipping in.  He leaned against the doorframe, a satisfied look coming over his face.  "Thelos," Gavin said, with an air of certainty.  The Andorian was someone he'd met before, and seemed to have a good head on his shoulders.  "I...we...I need your help."

The quiet of the office hadn't provided the calming effect that he'd hoped for. In fact, it only served to intensify the hammer-like effect of regret that had hit him not so long ago. Thelos was no stranger to a bit of guilt one way or another. In his profession, it was somewhat unavoidable- or so he told himself. For some reason, this time it wasn't so simple and it wasn't leaving him alone.

It wasn't just sadness over the loss of a patient. His whole life, it seemed, was coming back to yell at him. Perhaps he really should have remained on Andoria, started a family and reproduced- what his family wanted... what society expected. He buried his face in his hands. I told myself this was what I wanted to do with my life... he thought forlornly as he looked at the blue stripe on his sleeves. Through his fingers he saw two medical officers, twined in an embrace. My parents would rather have me be like them than be this.

He had the added problem of his sexuality- he wasn't attracted to Zhens and Shens the way it was considered normal on his homeworld. Even his attraction to Chans was minimal. Same-gender attraction was heavily frowned upon on Andoria. A Thaan could not reproduce with another Thaan, and with the value of children and reproduction so high on his homeworld, the social stigma was painfully high.

Thelos hadn't heard Gavin, but his single antennae picked up the movement and alerted the Andorian to his presence. "Gavin," he said informally as he lifted his chin out of his hands, which he then rested on the desk. For a moment he wondered what he was doing asking him for help... but then again, in comparison to some of the others he'd seen, he did look sane enough, didn't he? He was too drained to protest.

"I... know. I haven't gotten anyone still enough to get a scan on them, really." You haven't even tried.

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:37 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Science Lab Two]

Ilana, although not as far gone as Raynor was, was still rapidly losing the battle to control herself.  She whimpered quietly as Raynor drew in closer to her, fear freezing her limbs.  Terror at the memory of the night they had spent together, so long buried beneath the surface, came to the forefront of her mind.

With her hands on his chest, she tried to push him away, but there was very little that her slight frame could do against the solid mass of Klingon.  

"P-p-p-please, R-R-Raynor..." she stammered.  Then he started to kiss her neck scales and all thoughts of resistance were dropkicked out of the airlock.  Her head lolled back, giving him easier access to the sensitive scales as she reached up, winding her fingers tightly in his hair.

[Science Lab Two]

Lost to passion-induced madness, Raynor continued to kiss all along the Cardassian's neck, knowing precisely well how sensitive the area was, and what he was doing to her. It made him happy to be making her happy. Ilana was never relaxed enough, never comfortable enough...not near as much as she should be, someone as beautiful and intelligent as she was.

His large hands slowly moved up the sides of her torso, feeling the spare body frame underneath the uniform top that always seemed about half a size too large for her. The Cardassian was thin, almost bird-like, but there was something about the sensation of her body under his hands that was utterly intoxicating, even if she wasn't as fuller-figured as the kind of women he usually preferred.

The pair had blindly stumbled backward, with Raynor's back bumping into the edge of his lab table. It would be so easy to pick her up, lay her on the table...

But something still stopped him. It was in her voice. There was desire, yes...but there was something else. Almost like a dread of sorts, a bundle of nervousness. A part of him that still, even through the insanity, was able to throw up something resembling a hesitation. Even here, now, on the edge of it all...his fear of hurting her powered through.

"Please, what, Lana?" the Klingon breathed, the echo of his heart pounding in his brain. He had to know. Never again could he hurt this woman, who meant so much to him. "I love you far too much for that," he said, shaking his head, unaware that the sentiment had been vocalized.

Retired[/i]
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:57 am

Raynor Hughes wrote:

[Science Lab Two]

Lost to passion-induced madness, Raynor continued to kiss all along the Cardassian's neck, knowing precisely well how sensitive the area was, and what he was doing to her.  It made him happy to be making her happy.  Ilana was never relaxed enough, never comfortable enough...not near as much as she should be, someone as beautiful and intelligent as she was.  

His large hands slowly moved up the sides of her torso, feeling the spare body frame underneath the uniform top that always seemed about half a size too large for her.  The Cardassian was thin, almost bird-like, but there was something about the sensation of her body under his hands that was utterly intoxicating, even if she wasn't as fuller-figured as the kind of women he usually preferred.  

The pair had blindly stumbled backward, with Raynor's back bumping into the edge of his lab table.  It would be so easy to pick her up, lay her on the table...

But something still stopped him.  It was in her voice.  There was desire, yes...but there was something else.  Almost like a dread of sorts, a bundle of nervousness.  A part of him that still, even through the insanity, was able to throw up something resembling a hesitation.  Even here, now, on the edge of it all...his fear of hurting her powered through.

"Please, what, Lana?" the Klingon breathed, the echo of his heart pounding in his brain.  He had to know.  Never again could he hurt this woman, who meant so much to him.  "I love you far too much for that," he said, shaking his head, unaware that the sentiment had been vocalized.

[Science Lab Two]

As Raynor pulled away from her neck, Ilana made a small, disappointed sound. She pulled his hair by accident, her fingers tangled in his wild mane as he widened the distance between them. She was breathing heavily, finding it difficult to remember just why she had tried to stop him.

"I... I..." She was trembling slightly. "I d-d-do n-not r-r-remember..." She made another sound, more one of desperation as she tugged on his hair again, reaching up to bite his lower lip.

Archangel T'Koris | Ilana Telak | Rachel Deacon | Zero Alpha | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
"It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies, but even more to stand up to your friends."
Back to top Go down
Chira Abols
Petty Officer 1st Class
Petty Officer 1st Class

Most Loveable

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:04 am

Henriks Ābols wrote:

[Sickbay]

Henriks nodded grimly. "Of the worst kind," he sneered in agreement. He had lost more people to the pale-skinned upstart than the war. But suddenly he was beaming again. Chira had clapped her hands over her mouth. Henriks took her hands into his and brought them to his lips so that the two may meet.

Another blueshirt had come into sickbay by this point. It wasn't one of his. He knew all the faces aboard the station, and this one was unfamiliar to him. This man was foreign to the station. To hell with him too, Henriks thought to himself.

Chira was now looking at him, her doe-brown eyes disquieted. There was only one possible cure for this. Henriks kissed her long and hard, pulling back with a breathless grin. "If that does not answer your question," he breathed, "then yes, I trust you completely, for I am totally and utterly in love. How could I not trust the one who has my heart?" His grin widened and a brow arched as an idea popped into his head.

[Athena - Sickbay]

Eyes closed in bliss, Chira practically melted into Henriks as her fiancée proved what a proficient kisser he was. Her hands had already begun to roam, and she was enjoying what she was finding. "I love you, and I trust you, too," she smiled. Chira shook her head slightly, the look on her face somewhat wistful. "But you'll always feel something for her, won't you?" she asked, assuming it obvious who the 'her' was. "That...that's okay," she continued, though somewhat unsteadily. "She's...not easy to forget."

She tapped her lower lip, giving Abols a considering look. "There seems to be an air of mischief around you, Apple. What kind of trouble are you going to get me in?"

Retired
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Sciences
Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:11 am

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

The quiet of the office hadn't provided the calming effect that he'd hoped for. In fact, it only served to intensify the hammer-like effect of regret that had hit him not so long ago. Thelos was no stranger to a bit of guilt one way or another. In his profession, it was somewhat unavoidable- or so he told himself. For some reason, this time it wasn't so simple and it wasn't leaving him alone.

It wasn't just sadness over the loss of a patient. His whole life, it seemed, was coming back to yell at him. Perhaps he really should have remained on Andoria, started a family and reproduced- what his family wanted... what society expected. He buried his face in his hands. I told myself this was what I wanted to do with my life... he thought forlornly as he looked at the blue stripe on his sleeves. Through his fingers he saw two medical officers, twined in an embrace. My parents would rather have me be like them than be this.

He had the added problem of his sexuality- he wasn't attracted to Zhens and Shens the way it was considered normal on his homeworld. Even his attraction to Chans was minimal. Same-gender attraction was heavily frowned upon on Andoria. A Thaan could not reproduce with another Thaan, and with the value of children and reproduction so high on his homeworld, the social stigma was painfully high.

Thelos hadn't heard Gavin, but his single antennae picked up the movement and alerted the Andorian to his presence. "Gavin," he said informally as he lifted his chin out of his hands, which he then rested on the desk. For a moment he wondered what he was doing asking him for help... but then again, in comparison to some of the others he'd seen, he did look sane enough, didn't he? He was too drained to protest.

"I... know. I haven't gotten anyone still enough to get a scan on them, really." You haven't even tried.

[Athena - Sickbay]

Momentarily confused, Gavin glanced back out through the office window. The two doctors out there were really going to town in a pretty intense makeout session. A large part of his hyperactive brain knew damn well that heavy petting wasn't sickbay SOP, but it still wasn't quite registering. Another part knew that something was very, very wrong.

And there was only one way to fix it.

"Scans? That...that's okay," he said, dropping down to where Thelos was sitting with a crouch, taking the Andoran's blue hand in his. "That's not important right now, Thelos. It's not what I need your help with. I need you to help me find Doctor Alpha! She's the only one we need to worry about, right now." He looked up at the Andorian, his sea-blue eyes pleading. "You're the only other one I can trust."

Click the beautiful brain for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:19 am

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Science Lab Two]

As Raynor pulled away from her neck, Ilana made a small, disappointed sound.  She pulled his hair by accident, her fingers tangled in his wild mane as he widened the distance between them.  She was breathing heavily, finding it difficult to remember just why she had tried to stop him.

"I... I..."  She was trembling slightly.  "I d-d-do n-not r-r-remember..." She made another sound, more one of desperation as she tugged on his hair again, reaching up to bite his lower lip.

[Science Lab Two]

"Lana, don't be frightened," Raynor said, smoothing the palms of his hands along the line of her jaw. It was as much a gesture to steady her as it was himself, as he noted how those hands shook. Whether by design or by accident, Ilana had taken to pulling at his hair, with each tug sending him further and further into a heightened state of arousal, tugging at the animalistic side of him. The side that he knew he must keep in check, if they were to continue as they were.

And then she bit his lip.

She must have miscalculated her pressure application, for the Cardassian's teeth actually broke the skin a little, and he could taste a small bit of the metallic tang of his own blood. Any further introspection was dashed to bits by that bite, and he returned her kiss with a like passion.

Suddenly, Raynor glanced around the room. There were plants here, yes, but...something was off. It wasn't right. "Lana," he breathed, becoming untangled from her once again. "The arboretum. We should go there. Right now."

Retired[/i]
Back to top Go down
Thelos th'Zhela
Ensign
Ensign

Surgeon's Distinction
Most Loveable
Best Couple
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:22 am

Gavin Van Gelder wrote:
[
[Athena - Sickbay]

Momentarily confused, Gavin glanced back out through the office window.  The two doctors out there were really going to town in a pretty intense makeout session.  A large part of his hyperactive brain knew damn well that heavy petting wasn't sickbay SOP, but it still wasn't quite registering.  Another part knew that something was very, very wrong.  

And there was only one way to fix it.

"Scans?  That...that's okay," he said, dropping down to where Thelos was sitting with a crouch, taking the Andoran's blue hand in his.  "That's not important right now, Thelos.  It's not what I need your help with.  I need you to help me find Doctor Alpha!  She's the only one we need to worry about, right now."  He looked up at the Andorian, his sea-blue eyes pleading.  "You're the only other one I can trust."

Ok, so that wasn't why he was here. So many things weren't computing at the moment. His hand was being held, and suddenly priorities were shifted from the immediate problem to finding... who? "Not important? Why not important? Who?"

Doctor Alpha, you idiot.

Thelos recognized that name, all right. He'd made sure to steer clear of her as much as possible (though he realized that was likely unwise). If he were totally honest, she scared him a bit. Going to look for her wasn't exactly high on his list of desirable things to do.

There was also the fact that he'd like to stay and continue confronting -or, avoid confronting- his emotions. You don't need my help for this... then again, who else is going to?

"I... fine," he said after a moment, standing up. Oddly enough, he didn't pull his hand away from Gavin. But that wasn't really his focus right now, was it?

"Computer register her as off the starbase?"

Chief Petty Officer

Surgeon's Distinction
Art Contribution
Founding Member

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 11:51 am

Chira Arthur wrote:

[Athena - Sickbay]

Eyes closed in bliss, Chira practically melted into Henriks as her fiancée proved what a proficient kisser he was.  Her hands had already begun to roam, and she was enjoying what she was finding.  "I love you, and I trust you, too," she smiled.  Chira shook her head slightly, the look on her face somewhat wistful.  "But you'll always feel something for her, won't you?" she asked, assuming it obvious who the 'her' was.  "That...that's okay," she continued, though somewhat unsteadily.  "She's...not easy to forget."

She tapped her lower lip, giving Ābols a considering look.  "There seems to be an air of mischief around you, Apple.  What kind of trouble are you going to get me in?"

[Athena - Sickbay]

He felt a pang of guilt at the mention of 'her'. He was still rather fond of Jiseth, but despite all his efforts, there had never really been anything between them, and all chances for such were long past. And it was before he had met Chira He hoped to remain good friends with Jiseth, but Chira was without a doubt the one for him.

Henriks grinned again, taking one of Chira's hands. "Let's go for a swim," he declared. "It's feeling hotter every minute." And what better way to get some of her clothes off, he thought to himself. His grin widened, remembering the picnic and the paddle boards that now seemed so long ago.

"Das Problem ist, die Menschen haben den Hang, genau das zu wählen, was am schlechtesten für sie ist."
-Dumbledore
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:57 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

[Science Lab Two]

"Lana, don't be frightened," Raynor said, smoothing the palms of his hands along the line of her jaw.  It was as much a gesture to steady her as it was himself, as he noted how those hands shook.  Whether by design or by accident, Ilana had taken to pulling at his hair, with each tug sending him further and further into a heightened state of arousal, tugging at the animalistic side of him.  The side that he knew he must keep in check, if they were to continue as they were.  

And then she bit his lip.

She must have miscalculated her pressure application, for the Cardassian's teeth actually broke the skin a little, and he could taste a small bit of the metallic tang of his own blood.  Any further introspection was dashed to bits by that bite, and he returned her kiss with a like passion.

Suddenly, Raynor glanced around the room.  There were plants here, yes, but...something was off.  It wasn't right.  "Lana," he breathed, becoming untangled from her once again.  "The arboretum.  We should go there.  Right now."

[Science Lab Two]

Ilana's breathing was ragged as the Klingon pulled away, trying to put the brakes on the emotions running rampant through her head, but failing miserably in that task. She looked up at him, her expression a mixture of terror and desire.

"W-w-we a-are n-n-not f-far," she said, finally untangling her fingers from his hair. As she stepped away from him, there was something different in the way she moved, a more feminine sway to her hips that hadn't been there before, as if she was teasing the Klingon. "I-It is o-only j-j-just d-down th-th-the c-c-corrid-d-or..."

Back to top Go down
NPC

Post of the Month - Mission

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:10 pm

Harold Castor wrote:

"Better now.", Harold said, answer a question she didn't ask.  Then he realized mistake.

"Oh the engines, their do thing great, though they could be doing better.", he pulled up the a data he collected.  

"There point one thousands of a of a power variants coming from the warp drive.   I believe one of the power conduits is slightly faulty.", he said beaming up at her.

[NPC - Lieutenant Kestra Celes]

Kestra listened carefully to the report and raised one eyebrow at the young ensign. She had to remind herself that everyone was new to this ship and that this ensign in particular was fresh out the Academy.

"Well, file a report and get a maintenance crew on it. The ship needs to be in top condition before we leave starbase."
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 5:59 pm

[Airlock 4]

Archangel stood at the airlock. As always, her handler had been watching her moves and had swooped in the minute she had left her quarters, taking advantage of her lapse.

She sagged against the side of the airlock, one hand on her temple as her head throbbed. Since when had her ship become so hot?

Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:43 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Science Lab Two]

Ilana's breathing was ragged as the Klingon pulled away, trying to put the brakes on the emotions running rampant through her head, but failing miserably in that task.  She looked up at him, her expression a mixture of terror and desire.

"W-w-we a-are n-n-not f-far," she said, finally untangling her fingers from his hair.  As she stepped away from him, there was something different in the way she moved, a more feminine sway to her hips that hadn't been there before, as if she was teasing the Klingon.  "I-It is o-only j-j-just d-down th-th-the c-c-corrid-d-or..."

[Science Lab Two]

Feeling like he'd already run part of a marathon, Raynor smiled softly at the ragged catch in Ilana's breath. Well, his body didn't feel tired, but his elevated heart rate certainly made him feel like he'd been running. The look he gave her as she stepped away from him was a very pleased one, and the Klingon openly ogled the Cardassian. He'd never been shy about being up front with his emotions, even before today. Except where she's concerned. Isn't that right?

The voice in his head was a strange one, and Raynor wondered again what his inner-self was trying to tell him. Catching up with Ilana, he wrapped his arms around her from behind, chin resting on her narrow shoulder. "I think...I know the way to the arboretum," he teased, gently tilting her head so that he had better access to those sensitive neck scales.

Retired[/i]
Back to top Go down
Gavin Van Gelder
Lieutenant Junior Grade
Lieutenant Junior Grade

Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Sciences
Best Couple

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:52 pm

Thelos th'Zhela wrote:

Ok, so that wasn't why he was here. So many things weren't computing at the moment. His hand was being held, and suddenly priorities were shifted from the immediate problem to finding... who? "Not important? Why not important? Who?"

Doctor Alpha, you idiot.

Thelos recognized that name, all right. He'd made sure to steer clear of her as much as possible (though he realized that was likely unwise). If he were totally honest, she scared him a bit. Going to look for her wasn't exactly high on his list of desirable things to do.

There was also the fact that he'd like to stay and continue confronting -or, avoid confronting- his emotions. You don't need my help for this... then again, who else is going to?

"I... fine," he said after a moment, standing up. Oddly enough, he didn't pull his hand away from Gavin. But that wasn't really his focus right now, was it?

"Computer register her as off the starbase?"

[Sickbay]

"Thanks," Gavin said, grinning happily as Thelos agreed to help him out. He liked the Andorian, and having someone by his side that he trusted gave him a little more confidence. If they were to pull off what he had planned, they'd need all the confidence that could be mustered.

The fact that the Andorian still held on to his hand wasn't lost on Gavin, and a coy smile crossed his lips. Thelos was very cute, after all...and Gavin had always liked...blue. Something the doctor said, though, snapped Gavin out of his own thoughts. "Computer? Uhh...no," he said, snapping his fingers. "I never even asked the computer where she was! Damn." He shook his head. "And they say I'm a genius," the young doctor practically giggled, feeling for all the world as if he were drunk and enjoying it.

"Uhh...computer! Locate Doctor Zero Alpha, please!"

*Doctor Alpha is in Holodeck Three*, came the reply.

Gavin looked over to Thelos. "I guess that answers that. Let's go!" he said, darting out of the office.

Click the beautiful brain for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:59 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

[Science Lab Two]

Feeling like he'd already run part of a marathon, Raynor smiled softly at the ragged catch in Ilana's breath.  Well, his body didn't feel tired, but his elevated heart rate certainly made him feel like he'd been running.  The look he gave her as she stepped away from him was a very pleased one, and the Klingon openly ogled the Cardassian.  He'd never been shy about being up front with his emotions, even before today.  Except where she's concerned.  Isn't that right?  

The voice in his head was a strange one, and Raynor wondered again what his inner-self was trying to tell him.  Catching up with Ilana, he wrapped his arms around her from behind, chin resting on her narrow shoulder.  "I think...I know the way to the arboretum," he teased, gently tilting her head so that he had better access to those sensitive neck scales.

[Science Lab Two]

Ilana giggled, actually giggled as she felt Raynor's arms wrap around her waist, although the sound was quickly cut short as he touched her neck scales again. Turning to face him again, she gripped the front of his shirt.

"W-w-we w-w-will n-not m-m-make i-it t-t-to th-th-the a-arbouret-t-tum i-if y-y-you c-c-continue l-like th-th-this..." she teased.

Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:07 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Science Lab Two]

Ilana giggled, actually giggled as she felt Raynor's arms wrap around her waist, although the sound was quickly cut short as he touched her neck scales again.  Turning to face him again, she gripped the front of his shirt.

"W-w-we w-w-will n-not m-m-make i-it t-t-to th-th-the a-arbouret-t-tum i-if y-y-you c-c-continue l-like th-th-this..." she teased.

[Science Lab Two]

"Could be part of my plan, you know," Raynor teased, cupping her chin in his hands and kissing her passionately, their tongues doing a battle to make any warrior proud. He was gone, then, and knew it. Whatever voice was telling him to move with caution was drowned out by the sound of blood pounding through his veins, pushed on by a powerful heart that thudded with a force bordering on violence for the Cardassian in front of him.

Without a further word, he laced his fingers into hers, kissing the grey knuckles as the pair left the lab and went on to the arboretum.

[Arboretum]

The halls had been full of officers and crewmembers in various states of having the same idea, though Raynor ignored them. Most were human, and humans only played at passion. How could they truly understand the concept, as a Klingon did?

Fortunately, few others had the same idea he'd had, and the arboretum was relatively empty. Finding a rather secluded knoll of grass, Raynor pulled off his black KDF undershirt, spreading it along the ground like a blanket. Which, to Ilana's small frame, it practically was.

Retired[/i]
Back to top Go down
Ilana Telak
Ensign
Ensign

Purple Heart

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:18 pm

Raynor Hughes wrote:

[Science Lab Two]

"Could be part of my plan, you know," Raynor teased, cupping her chin in his hands and kissing her passionately, their tongues doing a battle to make any warrior proud.  He was gone, then, and knew it.  Whatever voice was telling him to move with caution was drowned out by the sound of blood pounding through his veins, pushed on by a powerful heart that thudded with a force bordering on violence for the Cardassian in front of him.

Without a further word, he laced his fingers into hers, kissing the grey knuckles as the pair left the lab and went on to the arboretum.

[Arboretum]

The halls had been full of officers and crewmembers in various states of having the same idea, though Raynor ignored them.  Most were human, and humans only played at passion.  How could they truly understand the concept, as a Klingon did?  

Fortunately, few others had the same idea he'd had, and the arboretum was relatively empty.  Finding a rather secluded knoll of grass, Raynor pulled off his black KDF undershirt, spreading it along the ground like a blanket.  Which, to Ilana's small frame, it practically was.

[Arboretum]

Ilana offered no resistance as the Klingon lead them into the arboretum, a place that held a certain significance for both of them due to their shared interest in botany. She smiled at his choice of a secluded spot. She wished that she had the force in her limbs to tackle him to the ground there, but had to settle for reaching up on her toes to kiss him fiercely, once again nipping at his lip. The quieter Ilana, the one that everyone knew, would never have acted like this, never have been so forward, but she just couldn't stop herself. She just wanted. Wanted in a manner she had only felt once before.

Back to top Go down
Raynor Hughes

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Sat Sep 13, 2014 7:30 pm

Ilana Telak wrote:

[Arboretum]

Ilana offered no resistance as the Klingon lead them into the arboretum, a place that held a certain significance for both of them due to their shared interest in botany.  She smiled at his choice of a secluded spot.  She wished that she had the force in her limbs to tackle him to the ground there, but had to settle for reaching up on her toes to kiss him fiercely, once again nipping at his lip.  The quieter Ilana, the one that everyone knew, would never have acted like this, never have been so forward, but she just couldn't stop herself.  She just wanted.  Wanted in a manner she had only felt once before.

[Arboretum]

Here in this place, in an area that seemed almost sacred to the both of them...and with the one person in the universe that he was closest to...Raynor Hughes felt at peace. The continual war of his Terran and Klingon sides was silenced. All that mattered was the soft grass, the artificial sunlight, the climate-controlled wind that rustled the leaves in the wide-spreading bough of branches over their heads.

Somehow in the interim, he'd lead Ilana down to the grass with him, and had removed her tunic top. The teal undershirt was not long to follow it, either. "I want to show you," he said, between various strategically-placed kisses, "that...I can be gentle, too." He was half human, after all.

Retired[/i]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Today at 3:09 am

Back to top Go down

Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: Starbase Athena :: Archives :: Mission Archives-
Jump to: