Current Year: 2379
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Isn't this a fine kettle of fish?
by Kejal Buris Thu Dec 01, 2016 3:34 am

» *pokes the fleet*
by Julia Rellek Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:23 am

» Hrafn is back (sort of)
by Archangel T'Koris Mon Oct 17, 2016 5:00 pm

» Merger
by Archangel T'Koris Fri May 06, 2016 7:04 pm

» Uninvited Guests [Zero / Leela]
by Zero Alpha Wed May 04, 2016 4:50 pm

» Seeing Clearly
by Archangel T'Koris Wed May 04, 2016 4:42 pm

» Season 2, Mission 2: Light the Way
by Elena Tarunt Tue May 03, 2016 10:37 pm

» FACECLAIMS
by Guest Tue May 03, 2016 12:24 pm

» Application:John Brown
by Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:08 am

» Message to all of Aurora Fleet
by Julia Rellek Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:55 am

Affiliates

Share | 
 

 Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half


Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member
Posts : 378
Join date : 2014-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:52 pm

Rachel Deacon wrote:

[Starbase Athena - Admiral's Office]

"Good morning, Mr Stark," Rachel replied in her usual, flat tone.  Growing up amongst Vulcans had a tendency to instill certain habits in a person.  "Tea, please.  Plain."

She turned away from the window to look at her second in command.  "I noticed that you were admiring the lastest vessel to be added to the Fleet."  A slight smile tugged at one corner of her mouth.  "I thought you might wish to meet the young woman who will be commanding her."  She turned her head to look at the figure quietly sitting on the couch.  "This is Captain Archangel Dhael Ir-Terra T'Koris."

The new captain, bouncing a young toddler on her knee and with another, older, child sitting next to her, grimaced slightly at the use of her full name, but nodded to the rear admiral, hefting the baby onto her hip as she stood up.

[Admiral's Office]

Plain old tea.  Do I even have to ask, anymore?  No, but he did it out of politeness.  Corman tended to fully explain...or perhaps over-explain...what he was doing around Admiral Deacon.  It was a fine line - he didn't want to perform any sudden movements or take anything for granted, since he was sighted and she was not...but still, he knew that she wouldn't want him taking special precautions around her.  God knew that he would be pissed about something like that, were their roles reversed.

He smiled broadly at the Romulan woman as he set Deacon's tea down.  She didn't seem more than a girl herself, but it was hard to tell with these Vulcanoids, sometimes.  "Captain T'Koris," he smiled, taking her hand.  "Corman Stark, good to meet you.  Yes, I was ogling your ship...but I assure you, my intentions are always of the utmost purity."  

Corman couldn't help but noticed the bevy of children in the office, too.  He'd read the personnel files of the Phoenix's new command staff, and knew that they were a family.  Easily a dozen complications came to mind with a situation like that, but it was also not unheard-of.  Besides, it was a brave new world out there, now.  "And are these little ones going to be your Executive Officers?"

_______________________________

Click the card for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:09 pm

Corman Stark wrote:


[Admiral's Office]

Plain old tea. Do I even have to ask, anymore? No, but he did it out of politeness. Corman tended to fully explain...or perhaps over-explain...what he was doing around Admiral Deacon. It was a fine line - he didn't want to perform any sudden movements or take anything for granted, since he was sighted and she was not...but still, he knew that she wouldn't want him taking special precautions around her. God knew that he would be pissed about something like that, were their roles reversed.

He smiled broadly at the Romulan woman as he set Deacon's tea down. She didn't seem more than a girl herself, but it was hard to tell with these Vulcanoids, sometimes. "Captain T'Koris," he smiled, taking her hand. "Corman Stark, good to meet you. Yes, I was ogling your ship...but I assure you, my intentions are always of the utmost purity."

Corman couldn't help but noticed the bevy of children in the office, too. He'd read the personnel files of the Phoenix's new command staff, and knew that they were a family. Easily a dozen complications came to mind with a situation like that, but it was also not unheard-of. Besides, it was a brave new world out there, now. "And are these little ones going to be your Executive Officers?"

[Starbase Athena - Admiral Deacon's Office]

Archangel shifted the baby on her hip slightly so as to shake the admiral's hand.  Aria giggled, looking at the unfamiliar man, babbling a little.

"Daddy ears!" she said with a grin.  Archangel tapped her daughter's nose lightly.

"Yes, Kila, Admiral Stark has round ears just like Daddy," she answered patiently before turning her attention back to the flag officer.  "I would hope not!  I hate to think what would happen if I left them in charge of the Phoenix, sir!" she laughed.  "Then again, Seika's proving to be quite the little engineer.  She used to help me out back when I was still Chief Engineer on the Discovery."  The smile lost a little of its sparkle as she remembered why her little girl hadn't been able to continue helping out.  She switched to more official topics.

"I'm afraid Commander Arthur has gone to drool over the new ship and leave me with the paperwork.  Once an engineer, always an engineer, I'm afraid, and she certainly is a beautiful ship."

Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half


Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member
Posts : 378
Join date : 2014-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:41 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

[Starbase Athena - Admiral Deacon's Office]

Archangel shifted the baby on her hip slightly so as to shake the admiral's hand.  Aria giggled, looking at the unfamiliar man, babbling a little.

"Daddy ears!" she said with a grin.  Archangel tapped her daughter's nose lightly.

"Yes, Kila, Admiral Stark has round ears just like Daddy," she answered patiently before turning her attention back to the flag officer.  "I would hope not!  I hate to think what would happen if I left them in charge of the Phoenix, sir!" she laughed.  "Then again, Seika's proving to be quite the little engineer.  She used to help me out back when I was still Chief Engineer on the Discovery."  The smile lost a little of its sparkle as she remembered why her little girl hadn't been able to continue helping out.  She switched to more official topics.

"I'm afraid Commander Arthur has gone to drool over the new ship and leave me with the paperwork.  Once an engineer, always an engineer, I'm afraid, and she certainly is a beautiful ship."

[Deacon's Office]

"Well," Corman smiled, shaking his head as the young child made the connection between the human ears of his and her father's. "Nothing much gets by this little one, hm?" He reached over and gave the girl a tickled on the chin. What did her mother call her? Kila? He wondered if that was a Romulan name. The other child, Seika, seemed to be a bit quieter. The crutches the girl was using made it obvious that there had been an injury in her past, and a serious one, if modern medicine couldn't fix it right up. He couldn't recall reading anything in particular about the child's injury. Then again, he had kind of skimmed the records. That was one of the advantages...one of the only...about his situation with his own son. At least Connor would not have to be subjected to the dangers of starship life.

"This is your first shot in the big chair, then?" Corman said, smiling wistfully, remembering the day he was given the Tuscarora. He hadn't even been that nervous on his own wedding day. "One of the perks of this bar-enclosed set of pips is giving unsolicited advice, Captain, so...bear with me, but...remember days like this. They don't ever come around again."

_______________________________

Click the card for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:58 pm

Corman Stark wrote:

[Deacon's Office]

"Well," Corman smiled, shaking his head as the young child made the connection between the human ears of his and her father's.  "Nothing much gets by this little one, hm?"  He reached over and gave the girl a tickled on the chin.  What did her mother call her?  Kila?  He wondered if that was a Romulan name.  The other child, Seika, seemed to be a bit quieter.  The crutches the girl was using made it obvious that there had been an injury in her past, and a serious one, if modern medicine couldn't fix it right up.  He couldn't recall reading anything in particular about the child's injury.  Then again, he had kind of skimmed the records.  That was one of the advantages...one of the only...about his situation with his own son.  At least Connor would not have to be subjected to the dangers of starship life.  

"This is your first shot in the big chair, then?" Corman said, smiling wistfully, remembering the day he was given the Tuscarora.  He hadn't even been that nervous on his own wedding day.  "One of the perks of this bar-enclosed set of pips is giving unsolicited advice, Captain, so...bear with me, but...remember days like this.  They don't ever come around again."

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

Archangel looked almost... strained as Admiral Stark brought up the subject of being in command of a vessel. He seemed to be wistful, nostalgic even about being in command of a starship. Her experience of command, the short time she had spent actually in control of the ship while Captain Anderson had been away, had been far from pleasant.

She hesitated to speak again, something which she then wished she hadn't because Seika piped up, having managed to get up off the couch and stand next to the adults, looking up at Admiral Stark with a scowl on her young face.

"Mummy doesn't want to be the cap... capt... boss person! You made her do it!"

Spotting the warning signs, Archangel tried to intervene. "Seika, don't you dare..."

She did.

To her mother's horror, the three year old kicked Admiral Stark in the shin.
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half


Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member
Posts : 378
Join date : 2014-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:09 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

Archangel looked almost... strained as Admiral Stark brought up the subject of being in command of a vessel.  He seemed to be wistful, nostalgic even about being in command of a starship.  Her experience of command, the short time she had spent actually in control of the ship while Captain Anderson had been away, had been far from pleasant.

She hesitated to speak again, something which she then wished she hadn't because Seika piped up, having managed to get up off the couch and stand next to the adults, looking up at Admiral Stark with a scowl on her young face.

"Mummy doesn't want to be the cap... capt... boss person!  You made her do it!"

Spotting the warning signs, Archangel tried to intervene.  "Seika, don't you dare..."

She did.

To her mother's horror, the three year old kicked Admiral Stark in the shin.

[Deacon's Office]

Corman had been too busy waxing philosophical to notice the little dark-haired girl as she approached him.  One thing he did notice, however, was the sharp kick she landed right on his shinbone.  Instinctively, he jumped back a little, sucking in wind as he did so.  It wasn't a strong kick, obviously, but the shin was a hell of a pace to take a foot.  No matter how small that foot was.

"She doesn't, does she?" he asked, rubbing his leg.  "Captain T'Koris, I'm going to have to ask that you file further grievances through official channels, and leave the mok'bara to the Klingons?"

_______________________________

Click the card for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:25 pm

Corman Stark wrote:


[Deacon's Office]

Corman had been too busy waxing philosophical to notice the little dark-haired girl as she approached him.  One thing he did notice, however, was the sharp kick she landed right on his shinbone.  Instinctively, he jumped back a little, sucking in wind as he did so.  It wasn't a strong kick, obviously, but the shin was a hell of a pace to take a foot.  No matter how small that foot was.

"She doesn't, does she?" he asked, rubbing his leg.  "Captain T'Koris, I'm going to have to ask that you file further grievances through official channels, and leave the mok'bara to the Klingons?"

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

It was quite a sight, Archangel's face. She seemed to have both lost her colour and flushed with embarrassement at the same time. Looking down at her daughter with a steely expression, she pointed at the couch.

"Seika Mirabelle T'Koris-Arthur, we do not kick people!" she said in a tone that would have been recognised by many a junior engineer who had passed under her command and not quite understood the level of work she expected from them. "Sit down and both your father and I will have words with you later, young lady."

Casting one last dark look at the Admiral, Seika did as she was told and her mother turned her attention back to the flag officer. "I-I'm very sorry, sir. Commander Arthur and I discussed at length whether we were ready to return to service when we were offered the Phoenix after... after..." she took a deep breath, "after how our last assignment ended, but we came to the conclusion that it was time we ended our medical leave." She glanced back at her eldest daughter. "It was very hard on her, and she's old enough to see when her parents are hesitant about something."
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half


Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member
Posts : 378
Join date : 2014-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:37 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

It was quite a sight, Archangel's face.  She seemed to have both lost her colour and flushed with embarrassement at the same time.  Looking down at her daughter with a steely expression, she pointed at the couch.

"Seika Mirabelle T'Koris-Arthur, we do not kick people!" she said in a tone that would have been recognised by many a junior engineer who had passed under her command and not quite understood the level of work she expected from them.  "Sit down and both your father and I will have words with you later, young lady."

Casting one last dark look at the Admiral, Seika did as she was told and her mother turned her attention back to the flag officer.  "I-I'm very sorry, sir.  Commander Arthur and I discussed at length whether we were ready to return to service when we were offered the Phoenix after... after..." she took a deep breath,  "after how our last assignment ended, but we came to the conclusion that it was time we ended our medical leave."  She glanced back at her eldest daughter.  "It was very hard on her, and she's old enough to see when her parents are hesitant about something."

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

Holding up a hand, Corman smiled softly.  "Think nothing of it, Captain," he said, quietly laughing.  The poor girl was so green-flushed, she practically looked Orion.  Corman quirked an eyebrow to the chastised girl on the couch.  "I won't put this on your permanent record, if you don't go around kicking senior staffers.  Deal?"

He turned his attention back to Archangel.  "I...read about that, yes," he said, his voice quieter.  That incident, Corman had read over.  Having been held for a month as a POW during the Cardassian War, he could relate to how difficult it often was to just slip back into pretending everything was normal.  The way that T'Koris had put the needs of her ship, and her duty to Starfleet above what she had doubtlessly wanted to personally do...well, needless to say, his respect for her was cemented even before this meeting.  She could make the hard calls.  That was what a leader needed to be.

"If you're ready, you're ready," he shrugged.  "Not a second before, either...and nobody can make that call but you."

_______________________________

Click the card for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Hart
Ensign
Ensign


Participated in the first mission
Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:41 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:


While waiting for Black's answer, Gabriel almost jumped at the sound of his name.  At least Lieutenant Commanders were often called 'commander' for shorthand, so he'd been used to being called that for a while.  "Sorry, Chief," he said, smiling apologetically.  "Glad to have you with us.  I'll catch up in a bit?"

He tapped his commbadge.  =^="Go ahead and patch it to my personal padd screen, April.  Thanks."=^=  

Day had been a member of his staff when he'd been Chief of Ops at a previous posting.  She was a good, dependable officer.  Keying a few commands, he waited for Conley's transmission.

[NPC-April Day]

=/\="Your welcome sir."=/\=, she said.  Her voice brighten as she said it.  She always had a little crush on the Gabriel, but she would kill herself if he ever found out.

=/\="Patching him through."=/\=, she said before her COMM channel drop and Ser Smiling face Blink on to Gabriel's PADD.  but the smile evaporated quick replaced with a frown.

[NPC-Ser Conley]

=/\="Nope, I don't like it"=/\=, he said

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:48 pm

Corman Stark wrote:

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

Holding up a hand, Corman smiled softly.  "Think nothing of it, Captain," he said, quietly laughing.  The poor girl was so green-flushed, she practically looked Orion.  Corman quirked an eyebrow to the chastised girl on the couch.  "I won't put this on your permanent record, if you don't go around kicking senior staffers.  Deal?"

He turned his attention back to Archangel.  "I...read about that, yes," he said, his voice quieter.  That incident, Corman had read over.  Having been held for a month as a POW during the Cardassian War, he could relate to how difficult it often was to just slip back into pretending everything was normal.  The way that T'Koris had put the needs of her ship, and her duty to Starfleet above what she had doubtlessly wanted to personally do...well, needless to say, his respect for her was cemented even before this meeting.  She could make the hard calls.  That was what a leader needed to be.

"If you're ready, you're ready," he shrugged.  "Not a second before, either...and nobody can make that call but you."

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

The tip of Seika's tongue had protruded from her lips as the little girl prepared to stick it out fully at the Admiral, but a stern glare from her mother reminded her that she was in deep enough waters as it was.

Remembering the long journey that had brought Archangel from the lifeless body on a biobed to the officer standing in front of Admiral Stark was difficult for the newly-minted captain. The cane that rested against the wall of the office was testiment enough to that. Her need for it came and went depending on how much she stressed her knee, but it was still a constant reminder.

"I was lucky to have the support I had, sir," she said carefully. "I don't think either Gabriel or my sister-in-law would have encouraged me to come back if they hadn't thought that I was up to it, and I certainly wouldn't have recovered without them." Despite everything I put them through, she added to herself. "The service has been home to me for many years and I'd like to think that it'll stay that way for a while longer."

_______________________________


Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half


Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member
Posts : 378
Join date : 2014-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:04 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:


The tip of Seika's tongue had protruded from her lips as the little girl prepared to stick it out fully at the Admiral, but a stern glare from her mother reminded her that she was in deep enough waters as it was.

Remembering the long journey that had brought Archangel from the lifeless body on a biobed to the officer standing in front of Admiral Stark was difficult for the newly-minted captain.  The cane that rested against the wall of the office was testiment enough to that.  Her need for it came and went depending on how much she stressed her knee, but it was still a constant reminder.

"I was lucky to have the support I had, sir," she said carefully.  "I don't think either Gabriel or my sister-in-law would have encouraged me to come back if they hadn't thought that I was up to it, and I certainly wouldn't have recovered without them." Despite everything I put them through, she added to herself.  "The service has been home to me for many years and I'd like to think that it'll stay that way for a while longer."

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

"Well," Corman said, softly clapping his hands together in a 'that's that' kind of motion. "I'm glad you see the service as a home, Captain. And...you are lucky to have your family with you, as well." He couldn't help but think of his own boy, growing up on Earth, barely knowing his father. I wonder...if he lived here on the starbase. Would he make friends with other children? Ones like Seika? Would they grow up together? Or would they just attend support groups together, later in life, to talk about the off-the-wall childhoods they'd had?

He took a sip of his coffee, which had cooled to just about the perfect temperature. "When do you think she'll be ready to launch?"

_______________________________

Click the card for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 678
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Jonathan Hart wrote:


[NPC-April Day]

=/\="Your welcome sir."=/\=, she said.  Her voice brighten as she said it.  She always had a little crush on the Gabriel, but she would kill herself if he ever found out.

=/\="Patching him through."=/\=, she said before her COMM channel drop and Ser Smiling face Blink on to Gabriel's PADD.  but the smile evaporated quick replaced with a frown.

[NPC-Ser Conley]

=/\="Nope, I don't like it"=/\=, he said

[Corridors]

Gabriel's eyebrow shot up with a grin as the face of Commander Ser Conley filled his padd screen. The man had been one of his closest friends over the years, and had even served as best man at Gabriel's wedding. A wedding that he'd damn near missed...a fact that Gabe often reminded Conley about, teasingly.

"You...don't like it?" He shrugged. "The hell are you talking about? Don't like what? Oh, and, 'hi', by the way."

_______________________________

Click the ID for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:16 pm

Corman Stark wrote:

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

"Well," Corman said, softly clapping his hands together in a 'that's that' kind of motion.  "I'm glad you see the service as a home, Captain.  And...you are lucky to have your family with you, as well."  He couldn't help but think of his own boy, growing up on Earth, barely knowing his father.  I wonder...if he lived here on the starbase.  Would he make friends with other children?  Ones like Seika?  Would they grow up together?  Or would they just attend support groups together, later in life, to talk about the off-the-wall childhoods they'd had?

He took a sip of his coffee, which had cooled to just about the perfect temperature.  "When do you think she'll be ready to launch?"

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

It was something of a relief to move on subject to something that was a little less emotionally trying, although she did pick up her cane, leaning on it so as to take a little weight off her leg. It wasn't done to sit down in the presence of an admiral unless you were either invited to or on duty. She also put Aria down, keeping a watchful eye over her as she crawled over to the low table in front of the sofa, pulling herself up to walk on two legs.

"I expect to be underway in three or four days. She's due to unload supplies for the station which will take up most of that time while letting her new crew get aboard and start familiarising themselves with her. It'll also give the departments time to look through their kits and make sure everything's there. It's surprising how often you find yourself lightyears away from the nearest base and then remember that you left something behind."

_______________________________


Rachel Deacon | Archangel T'Koris | Zero Alpha | Ilana Telak | Mira | Persephone M'Rai
|  Now she's stronger than you know, a heart of steel starts to grow  |
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half


Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member
Posts : 378
Join date : 2014-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:29 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

It was something of a relief to move on subject to something that was a little less emotionally trying, although she did pick up her cane, leaning on it so as to take a little weight off her leg.  It wasn't done to sit down in the presence of an admiral unless you were either invited to or on duty.  She also put Aria down, keeping a watchful eye over her as she crawled over to the low table in front of the sofa, pulling herself up to walk on two legs.

"I expect to be underway in three or four days.  She's due to unload supplies for the station which will take up most of that time while letting her new crew get aboard and start familiarising themselves with her.  It'll also give the departments time to look through their kits and make sure everything's there.  It's surprising how often you find yourself lightyears away from the nearest base and then remember that you left something behind."

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

Chuckling lightly, Corman nodded. "Yeah. Hate to be on the far end of the Alpha Quadrant, and then find out that you can't get a cup of sugar or a quart of milk," he grinned.

He glanced down as the littler girl started toddling around the couch. It seemed like she had only recently begun the process of learning to walk. "And the rest of your staff? I know the XO is ready to go, obviously. Have the rest of your DH's arrived and checked in? What about your Second Officer?"

Corman was genuinely curious, true...but he was also dropping a lot of rapid-fire questions as a mild test, to see how well T'Koris knew her incoming crew. It wasn't entirely fair to expect her to have their files memorized, true...but a captain should always know exactly who they're serving with.

_______________________________

Click the card for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:50 pm

Corman Stark wrote:

Chuckling lightly, Corman nodded.  "Yeah.  Hate to be on the far end of the Alpha Quadrant, and then find out that you can't get a cup of sugar or a quart of milk," he grinned.  

He glanced down as the littler girl started toddling around the couch.  It seemed like she had only recently begun the process of learning to walk.  "And the rest of your staff?  I know the XO is ready to go, obviously.  Have the rest of your DH's arrived and checked in?  What about your Second Officer?"

Corman was genuinely curious, true...but he was also dropping a lot of rapid-fire questions as a mild test, to see how well T'Koris knew her incoming crew.  It wasn't entirely fair to expect her to have their files memorized, true...but a captain should always know exactly who they're serving with.

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

Archangel had been about to crack a joke about her second in command always being ready, but held back. It wasn't a very appropriate joke. As Admiral Stark started to ask about her crew, however, she started ticking them off on her fingers.

"The engineering and operations teams are already here, and I wouldn't be surprised if Celes was already trying to take the warp core apart to make sure it's working right." She looked up at Stark and then offered in explanation: "I served with her briefly in the SCE. My science teams are on the station and liasing with your personnel for any equipment they're lacking. The Chief Medical Officer is apparently annoying a lot of your medics, but I expect that of her. I ran into the Chief of Security at the phaser range yesterday already drilling her personnel. That leaves Lieutenant Jiseth, my Chief of Flight and second officer, but Doctor Alpha will know where she is."

She paused for a moment to think, then shrugged one shoulder. "I think that's everyone. I've served with Lieutenant Kestra briefly, and interacted with Lieutenant Jiseth even if we've never been stationed together. Doctor Alpha helped deliver my youngest when we were aboard the Discovery." She shrugged one shoulder. "The only department heads I don't know personally are Commander Deela and Chief McCallan."

Archangel, being a Romulan and therefore a little paranoid by nature, had suspected that the Admiral might be trying to trip her up, to prove that she wasn't ready for this assignment. If that was the case, he had picked the wrong subject. She had been studying every piece of information she could get her hands on about her new command and committing as much of it as possible to memory.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Hart
Ensign
Ensign


Participated in the first mission
Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:57 pm

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

[Corridors]

Gabriel's eyebrow shot up with a grin as the face of Commander Ser Conley filled his padd screen.  The man had been one of his closest friends over the years, and had even served as best man at Gabriel's wedding.  A wedding that he'd damn near missed...a fact that Gabe often reminded Conley about, teasingly.

"You...don't like it?"  He shrugged.  "The hell are you talking about?  Don't like what?  Oh, and, 'hi', by the way."

[NPC-Ser Conley]

=/\="Oh yeah."=/\=, Ser said to Gabriel's greeting. Then got back to the topic at hand.

=/\="What is red tunic I see? It just highlights that pale skin of your's. It's trouble You should have stuck with the yellow looked better on."=/\=, he said barely suppressing a devilish grin.

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half


Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member
Posts : 378
Join date : 2014-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

Archangel had been about to crack a joke about her second in command always being ready, but held back.  It wasn't a very appropriate joke.  As Admiral Stark started to ask about her crew, however, she started ticking them off on her fingers.

"The engineering and operations teams are already here, and I wouldn't be surprised if Celes was already trying to take the warp core apart to make sure it's working right."  She looked up at Stark and then offered in explanation: "I served with her briefly in the SCE.  My science teams are on the station and liasing with your personnel for any equipment they're lacking.  The Chief Medical Officer is apparently annoying a lot of your medics, but I expect that of her.  I ran into the Chief of Security at the phaser range yesterday already drilling her personnel.  That leaves Lieutenant Jiseth, my Chief of Flight and second officer, but Doctor Alpha will know where she is."

She paused for a moment to think, then shrugged one shoulder.  "I think that's everyone.  I've served with Lieutenant Kestra briefly, and interacted with Lieutenant Jiseth even if we've never been stationed together.  Doctor Alpha helped deliver my youngest when we were aboard the Discovery."  She shrugged one shoulder.  "The only department heads I don't know personally are Commander Deela and Chief McCallan."

Archangel, being a Romulan and therefore a little paranoid by nature, had suspected that the Admiral might be trying to trip her up, to prove that she wasn't ready for this assignment.  If that was the case, he had picked the wrong subject.  She had been studying every piece of information she could get her hands on about her new command and committing as much of it as possible to memory.

[Deacon's Office]

A small smile started to spread across Corman's lips as he listened to the Romulan rattle off the information about her crew. Not that he ever expected anyone gaining their first captaincy to not know who was serving under them. Still, though...it made him feel a little bit better about the situation.

He'd had several run-ins with the Romulans over the years. What captain hadn't? Damn few of them, that's who...still, he was more than willing to put past grievances behind him in the name of...partnership. He wasn't sure that 'friendship' would ever be used to describe the Federation's relationship with the Empire, but...'partners' was a start.

He was also happy she wasn't a damn Cardassian.

"Well, Captain...you seem to have everyone in place and things in order. I'll be sure to attend the launching ceremony," he grinned. "That is, if I don't decide to stow away in your crew luggage." Corman raised a hand. "Just a joke. But, in a lot of ways...I do envy you, a bit. You'll have the best seat you possibly can, out there - the center chair. You're the commander of a starship, Captain T'Koris. It is the most enviable position in Federation space." He nodded, an inclination of his head. "I expect you to make the most of it."

_______________________________

Click the card for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 678
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:47 pm

Jonathan Hart wrote:

[NPC-Ser Conley]

=/\="Oh yeah."=/\=, Ser said to Gabriel's greeting.  Then got back to the topic at hand.

=/\="What is red tunic I see?  It just highlights that pale skin of your's. It's trouble You should have stuck with the yellow looked better on."=/\=, he said barely suppressing a devilish grin.

[Corridors]

Laughing, Gabriel shook his head.  "Well.  We can't all have your delightfully-chocolate complexion, now, can we?"  He pulled at the collar of his shirt.  "I don't know about you, but I think they make the burgundy ones tighter than the gold.  It's a conspiracy."  Gabe shrugged.  "Though, I doubt it'll be the last time I miss my uniform."

He leaned against the bulkhead.  It might have looked funny, a senior officer looking like they were lounging against the walls, but - well.  That was a perk of being in charge, wasn't it?  "So.  To what do I owe the pleasure?  Or did you just call me to tell me I needed more sun?"

_______________________________

Click the ID for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:41 am

Corman Stark wrote:

[Deacon's Office]

A small smile started to spread across Corman's lips as he listened to the Romulan rattle off the information about her crew.  Not that he ever expected anyone gaining their first captaincy to not know who was serving under them.  Still, though...it made him feel a little bit better about the situation.

He'd had several run-ins with the Romulans over the years.  What captain hadn't?  Damn few of them, that's who...still, he was more than willing to put past grievances behind him in the name of...partnership.  He wasn't sure that 'friendship' would ever be used to describe the Federation's relationship with the Empire, but...'partners' was a start.  

He was also happy she wasn't a damn Cardassian.

"Well, Captain...you seem to have everyone in place and things in order.  I'll be sure to attend the launching ceremony," he grinned.  "That is, if I don't decide to stow away in your crew luggage."  Corman raised a hand.  "Just a joke.  But, in a lot of ways...I do envy you, a bit.  You'll have the best seat you possibly can, out there - the center chair.  You're the commander of a starship, Captain T'Koris.  It is the most enviable position in Federation space."  He nodded, an inclination of his head.  "I expect you to make the most of it."

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

Archangel grinned at the thought of having an Admiral stowing away on her ship. "Oh, don't worry about stowing away," she replied. "You'd have to pull your weight just like the rest of the crew though. I could use a good babysitter..."

Her expression closed off again. Admiral Stark seemed to have a very romanticised view of being in the captain's chair, something that Romulans were very good at avoiding. Probably because they were looking for the metaphorical whoopee cushion.

"Admiral, with all due respect," she said. "The captaincy may be wonderful, but it's also difficult and dangerous. I will be responsible for hundreds of lives and there will be times that I have to send the people who have entrusted me with their lives into situations they might not come back from. The centre chair nearly killed both my husband and myself!" She had to pause, bringing her emotions back under control. "Every rose has its thorn, sir. I would appreciate it if you didn't try to tell me that it's going to be fluffy bunnies and rainbows. I will do my duty to the Federation as I have always done, even when doing so goes against what I want to do, you may rest assured of that."
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half


Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member
Posts : 378
Join date : 2014-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:04 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

Archangel grinned at the thought of having an Admiral stowing away on her ship.  "Oh, don't worry about stowing away," she replied.  "You'd have to pull your weight just like the rest of the crew though.  I could use a good babysitter..."

Her expression closed off again.  Admiral Stark seemed to have a very romanticised view of being in the captain's chair, something that Romulans were very good at avoiding.  Probably because they were looking for the metaphorical whoopee cushion.

"Admiral, with all due respect," she said.  "The captaincy may be wonderful, but it's also difficult and dangerous.  I will be responsible for hundreds of lives and there will be times that I have to send the people who have entrusted me with their lives into situations they might not come back from.  The centre chair nearly killed both my husband and myself!"  She had to pause, bringing her emotions back under control.  "Every rose has its thorn, sir.  I would appreciate it if you didn't try to tell me that it's going to be fluffy bunnies and rainbows.  I will do my duty to the Federation as I have always done, even when doing so goes against what I want to do, you may rest assured of that."

[Deacon's Office]

Corman kept the smile on his face, thought it turned into something a little more wicked. He took a long sip of his coffee, setting the cup back down and crossing his arms, giving the Romulan girl a considering look. Then he chuckled again.

"Oh, believe me, Captain T'Koris...I'm not trying to blow rainbows up your - " he stopped suddenly, glancing quickly at the children in the room. And the Admiral beside him. " - blow rainbows over your head," he amended. "I sat that chair for nine years. Wolf 359 was damn near my first day on the job. I lost two good friends that very day, let alone what we all went through with the late war. So, no, don't think I'm trying to paint a pastel picture out of naiveté, Captain."

He uncrossed his arms, clasping his hands behind his back and looking out the office's viewport. "I know you'll do your duty, Archangel. Just like any of us would. You don't get that chair without an attitude like that. It's gonna be rough at times, I know. It's not just adventure and feats of derring-do." He turned back to Archangel, shrugging slightly. "But it's not just grim dedication and duty, either. You'll find the balance. Nobody can find it for you."

_______________________________

Click the card for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:22 am

Corman Stark wrote:

[Deacon's Office]

Corman kept the smile on his face, thought it turned into something a little more wicked.  He took a long sip of his coffee, setting the cup back down and crossing his arms, giving the Romulan girl a considering look.  Then he chuckled again.

"Oh, believe me, Captain T'Koris...I'm not trying to blow rainbows up your - " he stopped suddenly, glancing quickly at the children in the room.  And the Admiral beside him.  " - blow rainbows over your head," he amended.  "I sat that chair for nine years.  Wolf 359 was damn near my first day on the job.  I lost two good friends that very day, let alone what we all went through with the late war.  So, no, don't think I'm trying to paint a pastel picture out of naiveté, Captain."

He uncrossed his arms, clasping his hands behind his back and looking out the office's viewport.  "I know you'll do your duty, Archangel.  Just like any of us would.  You don't get that chair without an attitude like that.  It's gonna be rough at times, I know.  It's not just adventure and feats of derring-do."  He turned back to Archangel, shrugging slightly.  "But it's not just grim dedication and duty, either.  You'll find the balance.  Nobody can find it for you."

A small smirk crawled up one side of Archangel's face at the mention of Wolf 459. She had still been on Earth during the Borg invasion, a newly promoted Lieutenant Junior Grade working at a research facility in San Francisco. When the cyborgs had broken through Earth's defenses, she had ended up having nothing to fight them with but a set of screwdrivers. It had been pretty hair-raising. And the late war? She had been shown a side of Starfleet that she hadn't wanted to see, the part that answered to no one. The one that conducted its business in the shadows, a spider pulling the threads of its web to get to the juciest flies it had caught, the puppeteer that no one saw playing the strings over both the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.

"That may be true when you are held to the expectations of only one government," she muttered under her breath. She not only had the expectations of Starfleet and the Federation, but the Romulan Star Empire as well.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan Hart
Ensign
Ensign


Participated in the first mission
Posts : 19
Join date : 2014-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Thu Sep 04, 2014 10:55 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:


[Corridors]

Laughing, Gabriel shook his head.  "Well.  We can't all have your delightfully-chocolate complexion, now, can we?"  He pulled at the collar of his shirt.  "I don't know about you, but I think they make the burgundy ones tighter than the gold.  It's a conspiracy."  Gabe shrugged.  "Though, I doubt it'll be the last time I miss my uniform."

He leaned against the bulkhead.  It might have looked funny, a senior officer looking like they were lounging against the walls, but - well.  That was a perk of being in charge, wasn't it?  "So.  To what do I owe the pleasure?  Or did you just call me to tell me I needed more sun?"

[NPC-Ser Conley]

=/\="No."=/\=, Ser said his face softening.  =/\="I called to say, congratulations and I'm proud of you."=/\=, he said, putting all pretext aside, and all that was left was joy.  

=/\="I still don't like that, you had to leave the fleet to do it.  But one of the first commanding officers in a new fleet ain't bad.  Ain't bad at all."=/\=, he said

_______________________________
Back to top Go down
Derek Black
Chief Petty Officer
Chief Petty Officer


Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 58
Join date : 2014-08-11

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:59 am

Gabriel Arthur wrote:


[Observation Deck]

Gabe cocked an eyebrow, laughing out loud.  "God have mercy," he grinned, shaking his head.  "Stories, huh?  I swear, you blow up one warp core, and a guy gets a reputation..."

He idly wondered exactly what kind of stories were told.  Likely several involving him and Archangel.  It was hard to tell what others thought of them - everything about them, their relationship, the escapades with the Romulan Empire, the children who took things apart like Xenexian atrophy mold...if ever a pair was ripe for gossip, it was he and his wife.  Ah, well, he thought.  Let 'em talk.  

"Your service record is quite outstanding yourself, Mr. Black," Gabriel said.  "I'm glad to have you with us on this tour.  I was an enlisted man, myself, when I was with the SCE.  At least we know what the hell we're doing, right?"  He quietly stepped onto the turbolift with Black, waiting for the man to call out his destination.  Gabriel didn't have all that much to do right at the minute, and he was enjoying talking to the man.  "Have you met with Lieutenant Jiseth yet?"

[Observation Deck]

Letting out a barking laugh, Derek continued smiling while explaining, "Aye, that's one term to use to describe a very long and...scattered career. I see that you chose to switch to the dark side however." He pointedly glanced at Arthur's collar as they stepped onto the lift. "Habitation Ring Charlie."

"No, I haven't met the Lieutenant yet." Derek replied, frowning slightly. "Actually, I think I might be chasing her across the universe. Was supposed to serve with her onboard the Discovery as well, but she left before we took possession of the new carrier."

Gabriel Arthur wrote:

While waiting for Black's answer, Gabriel almost jumped at the sound of his name. At least Lieutenant Commanders were often called 'commander' for shorthand, so he'd been used to being called that for a while. "Sorry, Chief," he said, smiling apologetically. "Glad to have you with us. I'll catch up in a bit?"

"Aye sir." Derek gave the Commander a nod while disembarking at his stop and continuing to his quarters.
Back to top Go down
Gabriel Arthur
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant Commander


Technical Precision
Star Cross
Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Operations
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 678
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Fri Sep 05, 2014 8:35 am

Jonathan Hart wrote:

[NPC-Ser Conley]

=/\="No."=/\=, Ser said his face softening.  =/\="I called to say, congratulations and I'm proud of you."=/\=, he said, putting all pretext aside, and all that was left was joy.  

=/\="I still don't like that, you had to leave the fleet to do it.  But one of the first commanding officers in a new fleet ain't bad.  Ain't bad at all."=/\=, he said

[Corridors]

Grinning, Gabe glanced to one side. There were precious few people from his 'old' life that he respected more than Conley. "No, Ser...it's not bad. I miss the old Fleet, sometimes...but there's a hell of a lot more that I don't miss. I'm glad for this opportunity...for me, and for Arch, especially." Gabriel was sure that politicking in their old assignment's HQ would hold her back from the center seat forever. At least here, on the frontier...she had a chance to prove herself.

He shrugged. "It sure as hell won't be easy, but neither one of us expected a walk in the park when we signed up." He gave a slight smile. "It means a lot that you took the time to vidcall, Conley. Chira's assigned to the starbase Athena, so be sure to swing by and say 'hi' if you're in this part of space. And you and the Phoenix might meet somewhere...out there."

_______________________________

Click the ID for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Corman Stark
Rear Admiral Lower Half
Rear Admiral Lower Half


Captain's Recognition
1 Year Service
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Founding Member
Posts : 378
Join date : 2014-06-28

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Fri Sep 05, 2014 9:14 am

Archangel T'Koris wrote:

A small smirk crawled up one side of Archangel's face at the mention of Wolf 459.  She had still been on Earth during the Borg invasion, a newly promoted Lieutenant Junior Grade working at a research facility in San Francisco.  When the cyborgs had broken through Earth's defenses, she had ended up having nothing to fight them with but a set of screwdrivers.  It had been pretty hair-raising.  And the late war?  She had been shown a side of Starfleet that she hadn't wanted to see, the part that answered to no one.  The one that conducted its business in the shadows, a spider pulling the threads of its web to get to the juciest flies it had caught, the puppeteer that no one saw playing the strings over both the Alpha and Beta Quadrants.

"That may be true when you are held to the expectations of only one government," she muttered under her breath.  She not only had the expectations of Starfleet and the Federation, but the Romulan Star Empire as well.

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

Corman gave a slight shrug.  "You're a starship captain, T'Koris.  You'll find a way."  He wasn't just being flip, either - as far as he was concerned, that was the long and short of it.  Not everyone was a captain because not everyone could be a captain.  Oh, sure, there were political appointees, and friends-of-friends, and old family names...but, those rarely amounted to anything but an empty head with pips.  And Corman Stark had a feeling that one didn't get to be Starfleet's first Romulan CO without the requisite tenacity.  If there was anything his nearly-quarter-century in the service had taught him, it was to trust his feelings.

"Just look at where we are, now," he mused, taking another drink of coffee.  "I'm standing here, wishing a Romulan well on her maiden voyage.  My father, and his father before, fought your people, tooth and nail.  My great-great-grandfather, Lieutenant Jerico Stark, was killed during the Romulan War.  They weren't interested in taking prisoners."  He tipped his cup up, almost in a form of salute.  At least she's not a goddamn Cardie.

"Time waits for nobody, Archangel T'Koris.  I'm sure I've bored you enough.  Godspeed, Captain."

_______________________________

Click the card for full bio!

Retired
Back to top Go down
Archangel T'Koris
Captain
Captain


Starfleet Starfleet Award of Merit Command
1 Year Service
Art Contribution
Completed Plot and Bio Page
Participated in the first mission
Posts : 1715
Join date : 2014-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:13 am

Corman Stark wrote:

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

Corman gave a slight shrug.  "You're a starship captain, T'Koris.  You'll find a way."  He wasn't just being flip, either - as far as he was concerned, that was the long and short of it.  Not everyone was a captain because not everyone could be a captain.  Oh, sure, there were political appointees, and friends-of-friends, and old family names...but, those rarely amounted to anything but an empty head with pips.  And Corman Stark had a feeling that one didn't get to be Starfleet's first Romulan CO without the requisite tenacity.  If there was anything his nearly-quarter-century in the service had taught him, it was to trust his feelings.

"Just look at where we are, now," he mused, taking another drink of coffee.  "I'm standing here, wishing a Romulan well on her maiden voyage.  My father, and his father before, fought your people, tooth and nail.  My great-great-grandfather, Lieutenant Jerico Stark, was killed during the Romulan War.  They weren't interested in taking prisoners."  He tipped his cup up, almost in a form of salute.  At least she's not a goddamn Cardie.

"Time waits for nobody, Archangel T'Koris.  I'm sure I've bored you enough.  Godspeed, Captain."

[Admiral Deacon's Office]

"My father wasn't happy when he found out that I was a member of Starfleet, even though he was a member of the underground unification movement," Archangel admitted. "I'm sure that his forefathers would be turning over in their graves if they knew what position I was standing in."

She scooped up Aria as the tow-headed little girl toddled past her then inclined her head to the Admiral. "Speaking of waiting for no one, I should go and inspect the Phoenix. Thank you Admiral, and my apologies again for Seika's behaviour."

Bowing slightly to Admiral Deacon, the young Romulan gathered up her brood and left the office.


[Corridors]

It was surprising to see Gabriel standing in the corridors of the habitat ring speaking to his PADD. Recognising the face of Commander Ser Conley, she smiled slightly.

"Your daughter decided that she needed to stand up for me in front of Admiral Stark," she told her husband, gently removing her plait from Aria's grasp as she started to chew on it. "He now has a bruised shin."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum   Today at 3:08 am

Back to top Go down
 
Mission 1 - Reductio ad Absurdum
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aurora Fleet :: Aurora Fleet :: Starbase Athena :: Archives :: Mission Archives-
Jump to: